HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

silkstalkings

Jan 26, 2018
im getting error and game stops with error message . it stopped after this line- sasha's pretty face takes over screen. should i install something else?
usinf 0.510(r) version

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
No July Update
Patrons only
Jul 14 at 5:51pm
Hi everyone,

After talking this over with the team we are going to take a break and skip publishing an update this month.

The first thing I will do is turn off the next payment; you will not be charged if there is no content being released. Things will go back to normal in August.

Just to be clear, this is for July only. We are not on hiatus or pausing The eWardrobe. But all of us work other jobs and have personal lives that we juggle while working on this. I think that the best way to avoid burnout and maintain quality productivity is to step back every now and again to do some self care.

I hope everyone understands, and I apologize to anyone who is disappointed by this news.

-brick

P.S. We'll be doing another call for bug testers / proofreaders soon. Keep an eye out if you're interested!

Reactions: Tiffany Jocelyn
T

Tiffany Jocelyn

I really recommend supporting these guy's even if all you can afford is $1!
He really cares about his supporters and replies to just about everything!
Most importantly he doesn't:D get the whole "I'm the developer and your an idiot" thing when you make a suggestion (even a stupid one) like some people can do.

May 28, 2018
Sooo, new player here, and I have question.

Been doing the Destiny Route...or trying to at least, and I've been wondering something, will accepting Kurt's initial date offer hurt my chances with her?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Most importantly he doesn't:D get the whole "I'm the developer and your an idiot" thing when you make a suggestion (even a stupid one) like some people can do.
In general it's pretty sensible to have that attitude when most of what people suggest is in the lines of "add [my favourite fetish]" or "remove [fetish I dislike]".

Reactions: Ibib
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes