HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ssy

Nov 13, 2017
hi brick i know your reading this if your going to send me a message about loads of stuff which was irrevelant on patreon atleast have the decency to let me reply lol i feel sorry for you and the way your acting be a man and grow up
This should have been a fun project/hobby but he treats it very seriously. Don't get me wrong, he has every right to do so, but the problem is that by doing so he ends up being rather depressed when the end result doesn't meet his expectations and that reflects in his work (the air salesman is a notable example). In the end those that are the most affected by it are the ones that are actually paying for the product. I feel bad for the guy. Btw., it's seems your case was so interesting that they even mentioned it on that transformation forum.

Reactions: jmueller

Beckythesizequeen

Feb 18, 2018
This should have been a fun project/hobby but he treats it very seriously. Don't get me wrong, he has every right to do so, but the problem is that by doing so he ends up being rather depressed when the end result doesn't meet his expectations and that reflects in his work (the air salesman is a notable example). In the end those that are the most affected by it are the ones that are actually paying for the product. I feel bad for the guy. Btw., it's seems your case was so interesting that they even mentioned it on that transformation forum.
Brick has made it very clear that he suffers from depression, which is a shame as he is such a nice person.

As a result of this I doubt he's choosing to take it seriously, it's just an unfortunate side effect. It really doesn't help when he's also relying on this games patreon to help support his So and new born!

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
The eWardrobe 0.5.1 2018-05-20 07:03
Hi everyone,

Warning: V 0.5.1 continues where the previous update left off. Some players may find certain paths where implications of non-consensual sex or other themes are present. If this upsets you turn warnings on so this content is identified when the options present themselves.

There are two files: one zip file that includes images. The other is the html file for players who prefer to use a mobile browser.

Remember that the HTML file does not have the ability to display images on its own.

This update was fairly ambitious and technical. A new save system (and I'm sure some players will complain about it. I'm sorry, it's not easy to find something that works between updates, especially when an erstwhile author likes to call back choices from story events that occurred weeks earlier. If you dislike the extra steps involved, remember that nobody is forcing you to utilize this feature), multiple older days have been added to, some continuity has been tweaked, restaurant TF is far easier to avoid now, and on top of that I tried to include the Monday after the mall trip for players who only want to see brand new story content.

I hope everyone enjoys the game. Thank you for playing.

-brick

Changelog:

• 30k new words
  • Call of Deity is back! There is a new side-activity available should Danny enter and win the tournament. This leads to some cosplay and streaming fun, but it does mean no kickball/live-reading, which means no option to romance Chris/Candice/Val.
  • Kurt can be dumped the morning of the job fair. Doing this will 100% avoid the M2F and the ensuing conversation with Lisa Baker.
  • Week 7's Monday is available. Danny can check out the new clothes from the mall on Monday night.
  • New content added to old days: Week 3's Friday, Week 5's Wednesday, Week 5's Saturday, Week 5's Sunday, Week 6's Monday, Week 6's Tuesday, Week 6's Wednesday, Week 6's Thursday. Much of this is specific to certain events, so there is no guarantee you''ll encounter each new thing on a single playthrough.
  • The eWardrobe got another upgrade.
  • There is now a save system in place. You will get a password at the beginning of the week and at the end of the current content. You can use the password to restore your progress in any version of the story starting with V 0.5.1.
  • There is a credits page.
  • Val is rendered!
  • Following the above, there are 6 new renders (5 Val, 1 minor character) and one redone render (when meeting Destiny).
  • Bug fixes.

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
The eWardrobe 0.5.1 2018-05-20 07:03
Hi everyone,

Warning: V 0.5.1 continues where the previous update left off. Some players may find certain paths where implications of non-consensual sex or other themes are present. If this upsets you turn warnings on so this content is identified when the options present themselves.

There are two files: one zip file that includes images. The other is the html file for players who prefer to use a mobile browser.

Remember that the HTML file does not have the ability to display images on its own.

This update was fairly ambitious and technical. A new save system (and I'm sure some players will complain about it. I'm sorry, it's not easy to find something that works between updates, especially when an erstwhile author likes to call back choices from story events that occurred weeks earlier. If you dislike the extra steps involved, remember that nobody is forcing you to utilize this feature), multiple older days have been added to, some continuity has been tweaked, restaurant TF is far easier to avoid now, and on top of that I tried to include the Monday after the mall trip for players who only want to see brand new story content.

I hope everyone enjoys the game. Thank you for playing.

-brick

Changelog:

• 30k new words
  • Call of Deity is back! There is a new side-activity available should Danny enter and win the tournament. This leads to some cosplay and streaming fun, but it does mean no kickball/live-reading, which means no option to romance Chris/Candice/Val.
  • Kurt can be dumped the morning of the job fair. Doing this will 100% avoid the M2F and the ensuing conversation with Lisa Baker.
  • Week 7's Monday is available. Danny can check out the new clothes from the mall on Monday night.
  • New content added to old days: Week 3's Friday, Week 5's Wednesday, Week 5's Saturday, Week 5's Sunday, Week 6's Monday, Week 6's Tuesday, Week 6's Wednesday, Week 6's Thursday. Much of this is specific to certain events, so there is no guarantee you''ll encounter each new thing on a single playthrough.
  • The eWardrobe got another upgrade.
  • There is now a save system in place. You will get a password at the beginning of the week and at the end of the current content. You can use the password to restore your progress in any version of the story starting with V 0.5.1.
  • There is a credits page.
  • Val is rendered!
  • Following the above, there are 6 new renders (5 Val, 1 minor character) and one redone render (when meeting Destiny).
  • Bug fixes.
Should be noted that this is version 0.5.10(a), while version 0.5.10(c) has been released. Expect having to open the game and change the code manually or you won't get far.

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Should be noted that this is version 0.5.10(a), while version 0.5.10(c) has been released. Expect having to open the game and change the code manually or you won't get far.
i can only get the zip so by all means if you got the html and want to share it then do so

ssy

Nov 13, 2017
Brick has made it very clear that he suffers from depression, which is a shame as he is such a nice person.

As a result of this I doubt he's choosing to take it seriously, it's just an unfortunate side effect. It really doesn't help when he's also relying on this games patreon to help support his So and new born!
Now that he has a child it will be practically impossible to approach this as a hobby. I hope he’ll find a decent-paying job.

PervyWanderer

Oct 13, 2017
hot to fix this i wana play :C
SugarCube requires session storage at a minimum. By default Web Storage is used for both session and persistent storage—though cookies will be tried as a final fallback. The problem here is that Web Storage is gated by the same mechanism as cookies, so when you disable the latter you also disable the former.

Possible ways to enable Web Storage, preferably, or cookies:

1. Find out how to whitelist local files—i.e. the file:// scheme.
  2. Use a different browser, in which you aren't disabling storage.
  3. Use a micro web server—e.g. —and whitelist the local IP address.
  4. Play the game online and whitelist the remote IP address.

oldsam

Jun 12, 2017
load up your old saves and get a password from the 'Passwords' button on the left. or play till the end and take the end point password and insert this into 5.1

for anyone who wants to play it: this version has some quick and dirty (really dirty!) fixes for the convenience store + kickball storyline. if you see a link that does not match the story click it to advance beyond the non functioning points. please do not put that link on the front page since i am sure that i introduced some new bugs for other routes :)

Reactions: PervyWanderer

abbood

Mar 13, 2018
load up your old saves and get a password from the 'Passwords' button on the left. or play till the end and take the end point password and insert this into 5.1

for anyone who wants to play it: this version has some quick and dirty (really dirty!) fixes for the convenience store + kickball storyline. if you see a link that does not match the story click it to advance beyond the non functioning points. please do not put that link on the front page since i am sure that i introduced some new bugs for other routes :)
tnx
1- I can't load up the old saves it says " it's from wrong game"
2- I can't see any 'Passwords' button on the left

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes