HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Fobian

Nov 16, 2017
since brick has a team od betatesters there is much less bugs than before, at least almost no game-breaking ones.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I have a bug with which I can't proceed through saturday morning.
Only bug I came across doing the Convenience store path was that the mirror would always give the clothes description from the start of the game.

What I like to do with this game is switch paths every release that way I get two releases worth of content for each path.

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
Version 0.5.0(d) is available at . Scroll down the 0.5.0 post until attachments.

your lucky you got that no more updates from me for now as been removed as a pledger
Sorry to hear. Same username used here and patreon?

Reactions: yiyoiyi

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
0.5.1 is Coming Soon! 2018-05-06 16:30
Hey folks,

I finished 0.5.1 the other day. In a few more days, give or take, we'll send it out for bug-testing. I'll talk more about the changelog when the update is posted. Because it's not pure story progression I'm a little anxious people won't like it as much, but I tried to include something to satisfy everyone.

I'm shooting for a Friday, May 18th release date, but I may push it back to the 25th if testers need it. We've got a new save system incoming that will either go wonderfully or it will be a headache.

Happy Sunday!

-brick

llulululululululull

May 2, 2018
I'm really impressed with the latest update. I've not played through it in a while and I completely lost track of the days. When I played last it felt like I could memorise what happened on each day because there were so few.

Good job, brickdoorway.

hi brick i know your reading this if your going to send me a message about loads of stuff which was irrevelant on patreon atleast have the decency to let me reply lol i feel sorry for you and the way your acting be a man and grow up
I mostly feel sorry for you. Jesus, what kind of a pathetic attempt at a retort is that?

I'm assuming that you got busted for sharing the game on here, in which case what did you think would happen?

Reactions: HiEv

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
I'm really impressed with the latest update. I've not played through it in a while and I completely lost track of the days. When I played last it felt like I could memorise what happened on each day because there were so few.

Good job, brickdoorway.

I mostly feel sorry for you. Jesus, what kind of a pathetic attempt at a retort is that?

I'm assuming that you got busted for sharing the game on here, in which case what did you think would happen?
lol i got busted but i still get access to all the files as he releases them he might of blocked me from pledging but theres other sites that get it just as fast as me

all hes actually done is losing out of my pledge money

Reactions: ssy and eeee

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Update on the status of 0.5.1 2018-05-16 23:01
Hey folks,

Unless things really come together in the next 48 hours I don't think 0.5.1 will be out this Friday. The new save system is a big piece of work and it's still being bug-tested extensively. Depending on when it's ready I may wait until Friday the 25th to release it, or I may do it earlier in the week. I'll try to not make you guys wait too long, either way.

Progress on 0.5.3 has been slow on my end. My SO and I agreed that I shouldn't return to my job after our child was born, for a number of reasons. But things have been tough financially so I started a new job this week. It has a variable schedule, and takes me away from the computer, so working on The eWardrobe will be that much tougher. I'm already feeling a bit affected by having my sleep schedule all over the place; one of the things that helps depression is going to sleep and waking up at the same time every day. So I'm tired and my mood is lower.

The other reason progress is slow is just dealing with more drama from folks pirating the game. As much as kind words (and monetary support) encourage me and motivate me, negativity and gloating about getting the update for free do the opposite. Stuff like that kills much of my motivation to work, and the creativity just kind of vanishes. I don't think those folks realize that they're shooting themselves in the foot by doing these things, since it slows down them getting the content they want. But I guess if they don't pay and can troll someone for lulz then they're happy, regardless.

I'd hoped 0.5.3 would be 40k-60k words, but at my current pace it'll likely be right around 30k words, and may have to be a 0.5.25 instead.

All of that aside, I'll do my best to rally for those of you who do support The eWardrobe and our game making efforts.

In other news, another romantic character will have renders in 0.5.1, and the cosplay/streaming path shaped up fairly well. It's also much easier to avoid the restaurant TF, as I know that frustrated some of you.

I hope to update soon!

-brick

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
how do you know its version i i can still only see version d
I based it on the comments in the version 0.5.0 yiffy-thread. I might have been a bit fast on version i, but it in the thread it says:

- 2 May 18 14:11
Chose to check on the ewardrobe first at the start of the game, the bug is that the Appearance page only shows the first outfit with the zig-zag shirt for the rest of the playthrough

★ brickdoorway - 2 May 18 16:30
Can you confirm what version you're using? That was supposed to be fixed some time ago, and we're on (h). Just want to make sure you aren't on (a) or (b) before I ask Kazeto to fix the same bug again.

- 2 May 18 16:57
I’m on (H), downloaded it 5 hours ago. I suggest you ask them to check if the fix applies or both starting paths. I also didn’t check any of the other outfits before choosing to make one if that helps.

★ brickdoorway - 3 May 18 04:13
Okay. Once I have the fix I'll let you know!

- 4 May 18 02:34
i see this error too occasionally. it seems like it happens when there isnt another outfit that has been picked. basically it defaults back to the zigzag shirt. at least i think thats why it happens.

★ brickdoorway - 4 May 18 20:14
Kazeto is having some computer woes, so we're a bit delayed. Once a fix is available I will post it. Sorry about that!

★ brickdoorway - 4 May 18 21:20
Should be fixed in (i)!

Reactions: PervyWanderer

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
Version 0.5.0(i) free and 0.5.1 patreon has been released by creator.

0.5.0(i):

Reactions: Oiz
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes