4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
this game have good writing actually

the dialog is good , the way he describe the scene and atmosphere is good

noice !

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
can someone post the "no august update" patreon post pls? Curious what the story is.
I wish I had different news. I last said we were taking a month off and that there would definitely be an update in August. At the time I was sure that my circumstances couldn't possibly get any worse, and that 30 days would surely be enough time for me to be in a different place. I was mistaken on both counts.

I'm sorry to everyone I've let down. It's definitely my intention to continue working on The eWardrobe, and the fact that I haven't been updating is weighing on me. You all deserve better.

-brick

May 28, 2018
Okayy, so after the umpteenth attempt at actually going through the Convenience Store Route crash and burned because I'm not a fan of Justine's attitude and the general enforced sluttiness, I have to ask.

Who are the characters that I can share my secret with?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone read the "No September Update" post? I'm kind of wondering if this is the end of the line for the game, I hope not.

ztxd

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone read the "No September Update" post? I'm kind of wondering if this is the end of the line for the game, I hope not.
No September Update
Kazeto bumped the TFGS forum but for everyone else, there won't be an update this month.

I've been writing a bit the last week and a half and it's been alright. Not making progress on The eWardrobe at the moment, but I feel like my head is straightening out.

Thank you everyone for your patience. I'm sorry for those who are disappointed.

Don't know what October says, though.

Reactions: smith66
May 28, 2018
I've been looking for other games similar to this one to fill in the surprisingly large hole it's left, but they tend to go "suddenly fully girl" or "suddenly submission/humiliation". Does anyone have any reqs?

Reactions: smith66

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I've been looking for other games similar to this one to fill in the surprisingly large hole it's left, but they tend to go "suddenly fully girl" or "suddenly submission/humiliation". Does anyone have any reqs?
Writing of this quality is hard to find anywhere. Heck it's not even a genre I care for as I normally don't like slow or partial transformation but the characters and story are just so well written.

Reactions: SelfishFallenAngel

ztxd

Jun 14, 2018
Hi folks,

Here is 0.5.3. It continues through to the end of Week 7's Wednesday. The storylines with updates here would be the Dante romantic path, the live-streaming path and there's some new Sails' content. No new images this time, so if you have still the old image pack you can just download the .html file and replace the old with 0.5.3.

Hope you all enjoy it. I'm working on the next update now.

-brick

Super buggy. Almost no new content, hidden behind all the bugs.

Reactions: gebruiksnaam

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Might want to check the Weekend on tfgamessite out.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes