HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
The clothes themselves sort of have a requirement at different points of the story, the clothes themselves dont actually increase the fem score directly, there are some events that will trigger differently depending on what you are wearing that might give you a few more points here and there.. but its more your own actual character decisions that determine the increases over anything the clothes do.

Go to my post on Oct 30th and look in the spoiler if you want to dig into the file.

dragonius

Jan 7, 2017
The eWardrobe 0.5.30(h) .html

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017

Hi everyone,

Here is the next update. The current file is The eWardrobe 0.5.4(b).

If you are getting an error about "emailprotected" then try either redownloading the file with a different browser or playing in a different browser. We've identified this as a user-side bug and not one we can prevent on our end.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving if that was your jam, and if you're not into that then I hope you had a terrific day regardless.

This update finishes Week 7's Thursday. Justine's problems are finally revealed if you're on the Store path. For Restaurant players, there's a new day date with Kurt and a personality quiz for the MC to see what kind of girl (s)he is.

I am currently in the process of looking for a new artist. I apologize that there are no new images this update. Once I find someone who fits well the goal is to get more pictures in ASAP.

Also, Kazeto says we're ready for more testers/proofreaders. Please email me at brickdoorway@gmail.com and I'll pass you on to her. Keep in mind that the email address you use to contact me will be shared with her.

Lastly, I am trying to have the next update be a little bigger. It's difficult with the holidays looming, but we'll see how it goes.

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
Edited:

0.5.40(f) is available at yiff.party

Last edited:
Reactions: pootin

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Seems theres a snitch in this thread as ive now been blocked again from brickdoorway so ill be repledging under another patreon account but no longer be posting publicly in this thread

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Seems theres a snitch in this thread as ive now been blocked again from brickdoorway so ill be repledging under another patreon account but no longer be posting publicly in this thread
Sorry to hear about that but thanks for the updates so far.

stefanella

Oct 20, 2017
How did they found out if your nick on Patreon was different this time?

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Given how hilariously guileless you are I can't imagine it was exactly difficult.

For example, you do know that this thread is publicly viewable, right? By anyone?
Not a real question, not asking for an answer.
im not my other patreon account was different name different details different everything

Fobian

Nov 16, 2017
Hay folks, is the 5.5 version already available on patreon? 5.4 is on TFGames.site while no new posts are visible on yiff.party. I'd appreciate so details in this regard ;)

stefanella

Oct 20, 2017
^ Blah, I thought that someone posted an update. Anyway...yea, if you go to brickie's patreon there is a post with the title
The eWardrobe 0.5.5, so I think it's rather reasonable to assume that it's available there.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So the new artist Davie Zwei has a short but fun and completed game called check it out I think you'll like it.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes