HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
That's what happened in my own game. But using his save that choice to stay with her for drinks never shows. And it's critical since this sets up the dating with Val. I'm pretty sure that he missed at least one Val-related trigger before the Reading. What that was I don't know.
I'm fairly sure you have to keep dating Jake in order to get that option. I'm not sure why but I remember testing to see if it could be done without dating Jake but never found a way.

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
The eWardrobe 0.6.30(a) downloaded from .

Removed the email-protection by comparing former version. Some words in the new version was replaced by email-protection, and since they were completely new, I had no comparison and had to do some guesswork. Also replaced one instance of "currentoutfit" with "current_outfit". As usual, this is an early release. It's more or less guaranteed to have bugs (regardless if I introduced some with my editing.).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also been released, which is a newer version than OP.

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
Yiffy was recently updated. Can now download The eWardrobe 0.6.30(a) .

Completely clean, unedited, without the email-protection issues. As usual, this is an early release. It's more or less guaranteed to have bugs. Feel free to share newer versions (if available :) )

JLZ111

Dec 2, 2017
Is anybody else missing the button where you can generate your own password? I can't seem to find it.

megh

Aug 27, 2017
I haven't been able to trigger livestreaming continuation, anyone able to? Danni keeps getting frustrated and quitting.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I haven't been able to trigger livestreaming continuation, anyone able to? Danni keeps getting frustrated and quitting.
I haven't been able to do it while staying a male ( I don't much like the full MtF content ), but I remember reading that you need to be female for it to work.

JLZ111

Dec 2, 2017
I haven't been able to do it while staying a male ( I don't much like the full MtF content ), but I remember reading that you need to be female for it to work.
There's a way to stay male? I was always forced to get a surgery, couldn't say no.

May 28, 2018
There's a way to stay male? I was always forced to get a surgery, couldn't say no.
Meet whiney rich kid before the ridiculous fashion show, I forget his name, and turn him down...that's if you're doing the Restaurant Path (Check the E-Wardrobe before you clean the house in the beginning of the game). The Convenience Store path pisses me off, so I don't know how that one goes.

Reactions: JLZ111

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Meet whiney rich kid before the ridiculous fashion show, I forget his name, and turn him down...that's if you're doing the Restaurant Path (Check the E-Wardrobe before you clean the house in the beginning of the game). The Convenience Store path pisses me off, so I don't know how that one goes.
Yeah I believe breaking up with Kurt stops you from being forcefully transformed on both paths. I think there is also a way to escape the rich guy's mother's goons if you have the right set up with one of your friends. It is really finicky, I got it to work once where I had the book girl hide me away, but couldn't recreate situation last time I tried.

Reactions: JLZ111

stefanella

Oct 20, 2017
Flirt with the audience, don't do theory crafting.

And yea, if you want to stay male you can either break up with Kurt or hide from them pursuing you (but the second option has it own requirements to work and it might bite you in the ass in the future since Kurt's mother is a vindictive bitch). The Convenience Store path is easy- just don't get the pills from the gang for the second time.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Flirt with the audience, don't do theory crafting.

And yea, if you want to stay male you can either break up with Kurt or hide from them pursuing you (but the second option has it own requirements to work and it might bite you in the ass in the future since Kurt's mother is a vindictive bitch). The Convenience Store path is easy- just don't get the pills from the gang for the second time.
I think you can go the second time (blow job) but it's the third (anal sex) that triggers the change.

megh

Aug 27, 2017
Yea, you can go there for a second time.

Have you tried not checking the messages?

Yeah, I've tried a number of things. The first time you have the choice to not check the message, but the last time you automatically change the message. This last time I tried I got a different message (an invitation to go on a trip) and the message says something like "if you were a different person or had a different personality" you might keep chatting. Maybe it has to do with the personality test?

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes