HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
So I forgot to write down my password and now I've lost 2 playthroughs. Why can't the game just save and recognise saves.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
So I forgot to write down my password and now I've lost 2 playthroughs. Why can't the game just save and recognise saves.
Have you tried the "Password Recovery Manager" in the OP?

edit: Also, if you start a new game, there is a page that lets you turn off content warnings. At the bottom of that page there is a "Goto save password menu" that appears to interpret your password just like the "Password Recovery Manager" did.

note: I haven't tested either of the above. I accidentally deleted my old saves.

Last edited:

bobberson2

Dec 10, 2017
password recovery manager only works if you have a nonworking password not if you didnt write one down

Although maybe people would want to post their passwords to share/to give some easy jumping on points

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
It's not like their is any grinding in this game you can just click threw the whole early part of the game in a minute or two.

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
Wow I'm totally captivated by everything i've read so far. I can totally imagine the MC's feelings as he rolls in these situations. It's really well written good job you!

Feb 28, 2019
I played this last fall. I remember a pathline that had you turned by Mrs Baker and then became essentially a slut for the sails. I cannot find that path at all in this current version playthrough.
Has it been removed or am i just doing it wrong?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Didnt think Baker's and Sails path were compatible.. Thought Kurt/Baker part was only avail on the Restaurant path, not the Store. That might have been a pathing bug if anything. Theres a different set of people who encourage your TF on Store path with the Sails if I didnt mistake what i was seeing in my recent file delving.

Feb 28, 2019
hmm, it dealt with the mom turning you because of sleeping with her son and leading him on and you end up working at the sails bar/club.
They send the son away on a 'mission' and you end up fuckin every guy at the club.

I see theres images in the game file for being a sail slut but i have no clue how to get on that path now.

stefanella

Oct 20, 2017
^ Erm, you made some sort of a mistake. Both paths were equally fleshed out from the start, so the mom you met on the Sails path is the mom of a criminal you had sex with and she runs that gang.

Last edited:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
If you play an adult game leaded by a female protagonist, you couldn't even find a good man in the most of these games. But if you play an adult game leaded by a male protagonist pretend to be a girl perfectly like "The eWardrobe", you will get a lot of good men to be chose! :ROFLMAO: Best game ever! ;)

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Over four months since the last update and over a month since his last post. Hopefully hes just been busy with good family issues. Well time will tell if he comes back to the game someday it would be a shame if it never got finished.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Over four months since the last update and over a month since his last post. Hopefully hes just been busy with good family issues. Well time will tell if he comes back to the game someday it would be a shame if it never got finished.
These are his most recent patreon posts, it seems as though brick has mostly had his time taken recently by a new job and is also suffering from depression but said that they do intend to return to the ewardrobe when they can.
There haven't been any news posts on patreon since august.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
I genuinely think this is the best written game on this site. MC's increasing romantic affection towards Arthur or the black guy on the other route (Chris?), his care for his female friends, his inner conflict when with Kurt or the gang and this sense of neediness, loneliness, despair that sets in later in the game. It's great stuff. Really a shame this doesn't get updates anymore.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
The writing is still blatantly contrived like all of these games. The very nature of the ewardrobe itself is nonsensical. If one plays to avoid being turned into a sissy or girl or femboy or whatever the author is trying to make the pc turn into then the faults all become annoyingly apparent.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes