DawnOfWolfy

Jan 19, 2020
Turns out fighting the grim reaper boss is near impossible when using a light weapon. I had so much trouble trying to kill him using the elemental sword since IT CAN'T LAUNCH ENEMIES (hence I could only damage him with the fairy), yet the moment I switched to the greatsword, it died in like 1 swing (bruh).

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Turns out fighting the grim reaper boss is near impossible when using a light weapon. I had so much trouble trying to kill him using the elemental sword since IT CAN'T LAUNCH ENEMIES (hence I could only damage him with the fairy), yet the moment I switched to the greatsword, it died in like 1 swing (bruh).
Look at it this way, thin sword is meant for slashing and cutting, big sword for chopping and crushing blows. Reaper's bones too dense for small cuts to do anything. Gotta smash em.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DawnOfWolfy

Jan 19, 2020
Unfortunately, I didn't have the blaze charge skill or a fire crystal in the fight at that time, so I REALLY had a bad time. So I was basically forced to leave & return with a heavier weapon that can actually launch enemies (though a latter attempt while I had the blaze charge skill kinda just nuked the boss). But I think that it's bad game design for a boss to depend on mechanics that straight up don't work when you're equipped with specific weapons. I don't think the developer had taken into account that players might just straight up NOT be able to launch enemies or have any fire attacks available when fighting that boss, since the other lightning skill barely even moves the boss's health bar.

Last edited:

DawnOfWolfy

Jan 19, 2020
Though the bandit fight in the stage after that was also kinda BS, though less than the reaper fight, since the time before you can attack LASTED SO LONG. Like, you're expected to dodge the attacks of 3 bandits for a few minutes in an extremely cramped space, which is only made worse since the bandits have RANGED ATTACKS. Especially since the stage also had a boulder section which involved falling boulders which are pretty much unreactable, especially in that 1 area where you're somehow supposed to avoid boulders while standing on an ant that's walking across spikes (like seriously, there's nowhere to dodge, you're pretty much forced to just tank the damage_.

Aug 22, 2021
Unfortunately, I didn't have the blaze charge skill or a fire crystal in the fight at that time, so I REALLY had a bad time. So I was basically forced to leave & return with a heavier weapon that can actually launch enemies (though a latter attempt while I had the blaze charge skill kinda just nuked the boss). But I think that it's bad game design for a boss to depend on mechanics that straight up don't work when you're equipped with specific weapons. I don't think the developer had taken into account that players might just straight up NOT be able to launch enemies or have any fire attacks available when fighting that boss, since the other lightning skill barely even moves the boss's health bar.
Yeah there are a couple places in the game where not having bought the correct ability can really fuck you over. Abilities like double jump and mana regen on hit are absolutely necessary to get through later platforming, while parry and the fire/light supers are necessary for some of the enemies.

The dev has addressed many of the bullshit deaths though, so we can at least take solace that there are strategies to deal with what remains. Still easily one of the best h games on the site!

Reactions: NitroSM
May 13, 2021
Look at it this way, thin sword is meant for slashing and cutting, big sword for chopping and crushing blows. Reaper's bones too dense for small cuts to do anything. Gotta smash em.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as the other man said, some people didn't buy fire yet, and also, the high attack swords make you move slower, so you have to
1: reset your progress after going through that entire stage
and 2: go through it all again but slower
it feels annoying and tedious that you can't just use the weapon you picked and have to restart just to pick the weapon that will actually kill them

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
as the other man said, some people didn't buy fire yet, and also, the high attack swords make you move slower, so you have to
1: reset your progress after going through that entire stage
and 2: go through it all again but slower
it feels annoying and tedious that you can't just use the weapon you picked and have to restart just to pick the weapon that will actually kill them
lol I know. I went through the same pain. I just bought the fire aspect consumable to beat the reaper. I didnt have the flame charge ability yet either. Didnt think of changing my loadout lol.
But yeah, it does suck that you are basically screwed without the fire or heavier hitting weapon when fighting the reaper.

ARJUN

May 5, 2017
thank you, i fixed it
because i don't understand how to use BepInex and now i can after i read your guide carefully
can you tell me how? i applied everything possible one by one deleting other, none seem to work? can you help me? i just want to know what file and where to intall.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
I played this game a few months back. I hear theres more scenes now? Do i just redownload everythiing or is there patch that I can just add

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
can you tell me how? i applied everything possible one by one deleting other, none seem to work? can you help me? i just want to know what file and where to intall.
How about move your game folder to another place ? (ex. "c:\Games\Ricca\")

element0022

Dec 10, 2020
Is it possible to get pregnant despite having a pregnancy label?
I couldn't get the character pregnant. Is pregnancy like an endgame?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Is it possible to get pregnant despite having a pregnancy label?
I couldn't get the character pregnant. Is pregnancy like an endgame?
There's a couple endings (gameovers) that feature it as a result. I forget where the first one can be seen, it features being captured by some thugs after being defeated by monsters. The second one is failing against the bandits and they sell you to a noble. Both require you to fail at a certain part of the level marked by h scene in the corner of the screen.
Or beat the level and click the heart icon(s) on level select to unlock the h scene(s) on the level you beat.

Reactions: f9account

terox9k

Oct 2, 2022
Thanks for the reply. I did download the file (nude mod) and extract the files inside the "Game" folder. But it didnt worked, still censored. Any toughts?
After extracting the files, I did deleted the "unhollowed" folder inside "BepInEx" folder, restart the game, checking and still censored, then closed the game, and restart again. And still censored.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Thanks for the reply. I did download the file (nude mod) and extract the files inside the "Game" folder. But it didnt worked, still censored. Any toughts?
It's plugin of BepInEx. you must install BepInEx.
And extract file to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

terox9k

Oct 2, 2022
It's plugin of BepInEx. you must install BepInEx.
And extract file to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
Sorry for being a noob. How to install BepInEx? Do I need to download another file? If yes, can u pls give me the link? Thanks

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Sorry for being a noob. How to install BepInEx? Do I need to download another file? If yes, can u pls give me the link? Thanks
There are "How to" at the post.
How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.
If multi-bytes characters(japanese, korean, chinese or some) exists in Ricca's path, move Ricca folder to another folder.(ex. "c:\games", "d:\" is good. "c:\게임\" is NG)

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
Current downloads are...
There are #6xx versions. But It's not compatible with this(5.x plugins). use #5xx version.
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.
Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Run once Ricca. It takes long(?) time on first run(BepInEx do download and process)
When Title screen is appeared, quit.

step 3.
Just extract downloaded file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
If not exists BepInEx\plugins, Go to step 1 with another type of BepInEx. (x64/x86)

step 4.
Enjoy.

Reactions: spokkimax
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes