FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Ohhhhh! Now THAT Look's Like a Hellhound 100% Better! Look's a Lot more Scarier Then the Muppet!, Put some horns on him and Replace the Muppet with this and your good to go!
This one belongs to Capcom, sadly... I'd be glad if dev just made it's snout to look something similar like this.

winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
May I ask, someone to please explain the game' s POV camera/s ?

Isn't the whole idea of the point-of-view(POV), supposed to capture Ricca in such a way that it almost seems like you are doing her, live ? To be more precise: The POV camera should be as you are looking through the dominant character's eyes (as in the guys that do her).
Yet no matter how I click or what combinations I try, I can only see the scenes through Ricca's eyes only. And thus I mostly see the guys, that do her in whole view instead of her. Isn't it supposed to be reversed or am I missing something ?

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
May I ask, someone to please explain the game' s POV camera/s ?

Isn't the whole idea of the point-of-view(POV), supposed to capture Ricca in such a way that it almost seems like you are doing her, live ? To be more precise: The POV camera should be as you are looking through the dominant character's eyes (as in the guys that do her).
Yet no matter how I click or what combinations I try, I can only see the scenes through Ricca's eyes only. And thus I mostly see the guys, that do her in whole view instead of her. Isn't it supposed to be reversed or am I missing something ?
You should pick this option instead POV
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Is there ever anybody on here? Or is this game just dead? There is never any Updates, There's no Modding...Will just 2 yes just "2" and High res That's All! On here give a LOT of other Likes/Threads to other game's But how about "THIS" GAME! Me i Like this Game! Give it a 90% not a 100%-->there's one thing i like to see is FIX the dame look of the Monsters they all look like shit..Like a 5 year old made them! I come on this site 5/10 times a day and see maybe 1 other on here and most of the time Nobody....Oh Hell with it!
Wow, that's a real shame, you seem really worked up.
Maybe if you ask your mother nicely she'll cook you some tendies to cheer you up.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Last I remember hearing they were working on a DLC. Seems a pretty good reason for the main game to not recieve updates for a while. It reached a stable point, so they started making more content.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
The hidden stuff in the savefile are stuffs the dev mention in the ci-en at some point.
But he clearly stated that they where things he was tinkering with and - to some extend - unfinished (or that he considered not something to but in the game in the end).
Soooo, be aware that it may bring bug or crash the game to set and use them...

huy1657

Aug 5, 2022
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

Made a working plugin to remove the censors.

Extract everything in the zip to the "HolyKnightRicca_v(insert_version_here)\Game" folder and start up the game.
It does require internet to grab appropriate files. It only grabs files required by BepInEx as part of BepInEx. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.

NOTE FOR ANYONE WITH A LEGIT COPY OF THE GAME DOING UPDATES:
If you update to a new version but still have the" "HolyKnightRicca_v(###)\Game\BepInEx" folder from the previous version you need to go into it and delete the "unhollowed" folder. Doing so will let BepInEx know that it needs to rebuild itself for a new version.

Edit: Updated my post for full release. Made the how to more readable, since certain types of people can't bothered to look...
Edit2: There were no changes to the plugin itself so if you still have the old one it will still work.
Edit3: Updated notes for legit purchases, who knew we had those on this site?

Kanafae

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 2613124
There are actually a few hidden costumes. Just go to your savefile.sav and replace all \"openState\":0 to \"openState\":2. Note that this will also unlock all skills.
That's interesting. It's also worth noting that the costume you're showing there is one the dev is adding to the append - in which it looks a bit different but it's the same costume after all.

Kanafae

Nov 13, 2022
To think I spent hours trying to replicate their outfits with what they had only to find out here that their costumes were available - albeit hidden. At least I already had all the proportions and colors ready for the change; hopefully this does not break when the append is added.
image1.png image2.png image.png

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
You probably need to adjut the proportion way out of the range avaiable in game. Meaning you'll have to tinker with the savefile or any other file to modify the sizes range to get her so small.
Considering that proportion have an effect on weight (and as such jump range), as well as the hitbox, it's probably going to make a lot of trouble "playing" the game like that. May work for just the H-scene, but not even sure... Look like a collision bug machine in waiting -_-

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes