• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Charly1893

Jun 27, 2018
I don't know how that happened, probably something misconfigured in an event. I'll check it along with everything else that was pointed out, and I'll upload a patch soon.
For that part, I encountered it when you go to the male toilet after you go out the female's name go back to the initial one.

Another bug that I found: if you kill the shopkeeper and go outside the town, when you come back, the shopkeeper is back up but you can't speak to him (before sleeping).

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
For that part, I encountered it when you go to the male toilet after you go out the female's name go back to the initial one.

Another bug that I found: if you kill the shopkeeper and go outside the town, when you come back, the shopkeeper is back up but you can't speak to him (before sleeping).
I see, thank you for letting me know. I'll fix it as soon as possible.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so since we have mutli protagonist , can the Male MC date/romance the female MC ? and can like i maje male loyal to the female MC and the female is cheating and visa verse ?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I will go ahead and ask the age-old question for female protag games.:LOL:

Will there be lesbian scenes in the future, and will there be a full/pure lesbian path (no dicks) for the female MC?

Reactions: icollectsouls

lalaboi

Apr 3, 2020
Anyone play this with joiplay? I had an error since 0.1, when starting the game after changing name.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
the rules say that if there is nothing like this since there is no sentimental relationship (yet), do not place the tag even if in the future it will be implemented, however it can be avoided, it will still count with ntr, netori and netorade, from both sides and you can still avoid it for any of the two.
Are you saying the protagonists can't fuck and if I don't whore out the female MC I won't see any sex scenes?

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Hello everyone, as usual, I'll try to respond to everyone without giving away too many spoilers for the future. But I want you to know that there is a lot of content ahead, and although I would love to release as much content as possible, my main job doesn't allow me to do so. But for now, I do what I can in my free time.
so since we have mutli protagonist , can the Male MC date/romance the female MC ? and can like i maje male loyal to the female MC and the female is cheating and visa verse ?
Yes, it could be possible if you wish

Hm. Multi protag male/female.

I couldn't quite find the answer here.

So is this like an NTR thing, or are they platonic bros with individual sex lives?
ntr, sharing, harem for either, domination, being a slave, saving the kingdom, becoming a villain or simply abandoning everything and living in your village where you both grew up whether you have a relationship with the main character or some other character

So I will go ahead and ask the age-old question for female protag games.:LOL:

Will there be lesbian scenes in the future, and will there be a full/pure lesbian path (no dicks) for the female MC?
There will be routes later on for both main characters, in fact there will be two more main characters, one male and one female and they will be free to choose the route they want MM,FF, MMF including Futa
Are you saying the protagonists can't fuck and if I don't whore out the female MC I won't see any sex scenes?
At no point did I say there wouldn't be any. I mentioned that currently there are no romance scenes. I have a mission in mind to kick off the romance between the two main protagonists. Currently, there are scenes you can watch without needing to corrupt either of the two main characters. The game is just beginning, and there's a lot of content to come. Personally, I'm not a fan of games where romance, corruption, pleasure, and the like happen right from the start. I prefer things to develop gradually, without rushing everything. This is not meant to offend you or anyone else; everyone has their preferences, and we should all respect each other's tastes.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
At no point did I say there wouldn't be any. I mentioned that currently there are no romance scenes. I have a mission in mind to kick off the romance between the two main protagonists. Currently, there are scenes you can watch without needing to corrupt either of the two main characters. The game is just beginning, and there's a lot of content to come. Personally, I'm not a fan of games where romance, corruption, pleasure, and the like happen right from the start. I prefer things to develop gradually, without rushing everything. This is not meant to offend you or anyone else; everyone has their preferences, and we should all respect each other's tastes.
Fair enough, that makes sense. The only concern I currently have with development is that it is tied to exploration as opposed to choices. The game says:
Screenshot 2024-03-22 000029.png

So in theory the animations and the endings are tied to stats, however these stats are out of the players control, because the player makes no choices, the player simply explores. Examples: the guard gropes female MC, her corruption goes up, this in unavoidable and the stats simply go up by reaching the guard. When the female MC goes to the toilet and sees a blowjob her corruption goes up by simply exploring. When the female MC notices the woman masturbation in the street her corruption goes up, once more by simply exploring. There is no choice prompt in any of these instances, even though she condemns the actions of the people in her thoughts she still increases the corruption stat. So in theory if I would want to minimize corruption, for example, I would have to save scum and reload and not interact with particular world objects in order to not increase corruption, to not explore and not click on certain things.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
can the male protagonist have a slave harem of ever girl and could you make it so after a certain point in any relationship that it cant be reversed

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

alien0527

Jul 31, 2020
Couple of things is it normal for most the dialogue during scenes to auto skip? I cant really view the animated scenes much since the auto skip causes it go by fairly quick? Second after defeating the three goblins in pantsu and picking up the black bra on the ground I cant progress any farther. Talking to the maid does not progress the quest and I cant find anything else in the forest.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes