Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
i think i have a stange bug. took the quest to eliminate the slimes at the start of labyrinth forest. killed them all but got no text that the Quest was finished. After exiting and reentering forest all slimes were respawned. after killing one of the respawned slimes i got the finally got the text saying Quest was finished. when i tried to turn it in, Rebecca only wished me a good day, not acknowledging me having the Quest done. and no matter how many slimes i kill, text for Q complete is not poping back up and Quest cant be turned in.
any solutions?

Reactions: dawg929292

minshoou

Aug 30, 2023
I got stuck in the forest. I could only use Return Feather to return to guild and then re-enter the forest. tfk01.png

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
In This barely half of the game, there is some scenes, plot, ntr ? or is it in early stages where there is almost nothing ?

dawg929292

Dec 1, 2023
wolf quest unfinishable? cant complete it @ rebecca // game is just hella unplayable, almost every single quest will glitch out and getting stuck is unavoidable, restarting the game multiple times and grinding, idk

Last edited:

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
this game is too slow, there is no dash and on top of that there is an impressive drop in fps. It's like playing with snails

Feb 12, 2023
bruh how to get a higher fps i turned off the special effects im still getting 20 fps avg just outside any buildings but when inside buildings like the tavern or the guild it is ok, im playing on a laptop with GTX 1650 and 16 gb ram

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
bruh how to get a higher fps i turned off the special effects im still getting 20 fps avg just outside any buildings but when inside buildings like the tavern or the guild it is ok, im playing on a laptop with GTX 1650 and 16 gb ram
When your FPS drops in the city, just go to the toilet

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I got stuck in the forest. I could only use Return Feather to return to guild and then re-enter the forest. View attachment 3626024
Thank you for letting me know, the error has been corrected
In This barely half of the game, there is some scenes, plot, ntr ? or is it in early stages where there is almost nothing ?
Currently, there is only one scene, and it is skippable if you don't like this type of content.
wolf quest unfinishable? cant complete it @ rebecca // game is just hella unplayable, almost every single quest will glitch out and getting stuck is unavoidable, restarting the game multiple times and grinding, idk
The issue where you couldn't complete the mission after killing more slimes and in the wolf mission has been fixed. Now you can kill up to 100 if you want and deliver the mission :)
this game is too slow, there is no dash and on top of that there is an impressive drop in fps. It's like playing with snails
You can run by holding the Shift key. I've fixed this and added a tutorial at the beginning of the game. Also, there will be an extra section in the menu options in the next version so you don't have to download the entire game again. In this section, you can enable running all the time or not.
I'm trying to improve the FPS in the game. It's difficult for me to identify where these issues are occurring. Unfortunately, I've noticed that especially at night, people experience low FPS. However, when I test it, it runs at a stable 60 FPS all the time. Just so you know, I'm already working on it.

Captura.png

Feb 12, 2023
Thank you for letting me know, the error has been corrected

Currently, there is only one scene, and it is skippable if you don't like this type of content.

The issue where you couldn't complete the mission after killing more slimes and in the wolf mission has been fixed. Now you can kill up to 100 if you want and deliver the mission :)

You can run by holding the Shift key. I've fixed this and added a tutorial at the beginning of the game. Also, there will be an extra section in the menu options in the next version so you don't have to download the entire game again. In this section, you can enable running all the time or not.

I'm trying to improve the FPS in the game. It's difficult for me to identify where these issues are occurring. Unfortunately, I've noticed that especially at night, people experience low FPS. However, when I test it, it runs at a stable 60 FPS all the time. Just so you know, I'm already working on it.

View attachment 3628654
Yeah it is much worse during the night lol, hope it will be fixed soon! thanks! :>

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
installing the patch did not only fix my Q problem, but also greatly help with the fps problem at night. if that helps narrowing down what the reason is...

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone else having trouble getting out of the kingdom to complete the goblin quest? gates are close and i cannot walk out....

Save files attached.

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
I know there's a gallery room, but isn't there a full unlock somewhere? Someone mentioned earlier about the inn and putting in a code, but that is nowhere to be found.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes