Asumcc

May 25, 2023
The game is actually fun to play. Im surprised it actually have real choice to fight back the shit head npc lol. But it does have a problem at the main city, I get very choppy performance even though I use Rx 580.

The combat itself is pretty smooth but it doesn't have a lot of options and it get boring very fast. At first I totally enjoy the smooth combat animation but soon after I get used to it, It get very bored by the same sequence of combating. It is so mind numbing to just kill 5 different encounter of goblin and slime. In my opinion, it shouldnt be that many because again the combat itself is mind numbing and to add to the pain we have to do it 5 times and 1 encounter take about 5 minutes to finish, just imagine how mind numbing it is to play it continuously. Unless of course the combat have many options of way to fight off the enemy just like Karryn Prison.

Last edited:
Reactions: StatelierTerror

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
If the developer does not know it yet. There is a BUG that makes you end in a forest(You only see the forest, you can not move here).
The 2nd image shows how active that bug.. Is move to that building since that position and you end in this forest, like if there was a secret door to it. 1712485674354.png 1712485648566.png

Reactions: roxius2

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
any future updates?
In the developer patreon there is a message. If seems that this person had a problem 1 week ago:

Hello everyone! Don't worry I'm still alive, I'm here to make a quick post to inform you about a couple of things. As you know, I was expecting to release the new update today, but on Wednesday while working on finalizing the last events, there was a power outage in my city.
According to what I was told on the official RPG Maker forum, this outage corrupted my files. The only thing I could recover with your help were the maps I had created. However, all the events, settings, missions, and every line of text I had created were lost. I took Thursday off from my job to try to bring you the new version today, but unfortunately, it's weeks of work that I couldn't cover in two days. It was helpful that the animations and CGs had no issues. I'll keep working to bring you the new version as soon as possible. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ntr, sharing, harem for either, domination, being a slave, saving the kingdom, becoming a villain or simply abandoning everything and living in your village where you both grew up whether you have a relationship with the main character or some other character

There will be routes later on for both main characters, in fact there will be two more main characters, one male and one female and they will be free to choose the route they want MM,FF, MMF including Futa
Are the only girls with which you can have a romance the Female MCs? Or can you create a harem for one of the MCs?

Personally if I can create a harem for the first male MC and have him be the only one who has sex with any girl that appears in the game, then perfect.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
like the story and h scenes want to point out a bug tough namely that at night the game slows too a near crawl
till the point moving from one side of the town to the other takes ages

Reactions: Wigsplit69

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFallKingdom-0.4Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

NepNep420

Feb 20, 2020
Honestly I hope you stub your toe for making the wolfpack quest absolute dogshit other than that decent game

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
Very promising work, but the map is too stuck at night. Also, shota and sister's couple is the best, and the mole on breast is really great!

Last edited:

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
might check it out later on though whats the relationship of the female and male protags if someone could tell me

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes