dewr

May 15, 2018
Looks good but sadly can't play it properly on my laptop (takes ages to respond), I suspect there is something wrong with the hardware but since I'm saving up for a new laptop anyway (maybe I will get a desktop instead) this game should have more content by then. While I'm not into NTR at all I don't mind having something different in the games I play, the art is good from what I saw so far so I hope this will turn into a really good game.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Had to get used to the scan line filter, but looks good! Good art, custom map, clear on what to do and where to go.
I'll keep an eye on this one. :)
Walking is a bit slow though, let's hope there will be an always run function in the future. I also had some problems after the call in the park where I had to walk to the hospital with 2 frames per second. CPU and memory usage was fine, so no idea what that was about.

Reactions: Redikal

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Start the game- go to work- hit by a car-sent to the hospital- lost myself for 10 min- end game- to title- quit

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Thank you guys for the feedback, and I really appreciate the atmosphere here.

I definitely need to look into the issues you reported.
I will try to update the free demo with some fixes to prevent lags. Keep in mind, the game is indeed pretty heavy for an RM game, to get rid of it partially, it would be probably necessary to remove cars and reduce the number of character sprites filling the world. But I would like to avoid it if possible by trying other things first.
The lag after the park, I got it in one of my test playthroughs as well but only once, I thought it was just my computer that lagged this time. But it doesn't seem to be only that, so I will look into it as well. Thank you for letting me know.

@Ionascu I am sorry it happened to you, the map gets updated as soon as you get out of 'Home', but I should probably inform the player you can access it through the 'Extras' menu.

Update 0.11 is pretty advanced already, it should get released in the coming days before the end of August.

Have a good one!

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Really nice game! RPG is not my favorite and there is some delays in the response but the artwork is great, exactly what I like...

P.S. I guess that if you decline the invitation from Joseph you get the sex scene with Sam. I saved over my save before the meeting and I'm not replaying it but I think that the hj scene is better towards the goal of the game...

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
The map was updated only with "home" and "work" not hospital... i know about the map in extras, just didn' t know my position to have a sense of direction... i went to the beach, some forest, ...

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Alright, I will add more information to the map in the next update, and update the demo as well with it, but keep in mind those fixes won't be available everywhere, as most of the online content related to the game is not posted by me.

toori

Jul 11, 2018
Love the art, however there is some things you could add/fix.
- Add bus stops icons to the map so you know where they are, Maybe add one near the end of your street near the house.
- Fix the car problem. You can't run on the road because you'll get hit by a car, however you can't really run on the side walk because there's constant people/lamp poles/traffic pole in your way.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
That's a really good idea for the bus stops icons. I will look into it.
Yeah, the cars seem to cause a lot of frustration, either remove them or make the players go through them, I guess.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
But.. as of now, since I've seen nobody answer this question: does have any content so far? Worth for a playthrough? Or it's better to wait for more updates?

Thanks in advance.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
At the moment it is F/M what he plan for the future I don´t know.
Thank you for the update, hopefully the developer decides to make futa optional or maybe a way to turn it off for people who are not interested coz The game really looks interesting, specially the art.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Looks interesting, unfortunately gave up trying to play due to the savage amount of lag, hopefully the dev fixes it because it's right up my street. for those who managed to play it, could you upload a save please? so i can see the scenes in the gallery room, thank you.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes