Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
This is could turn out to be really good after some months worth of updates ! :FeelsGoodMan:

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Sigh, the arts look good and I'm honestly interested, but why must rpgm?
I hate western rpgm games because they tend to have uselessly huge maps, time spent more on walking rather than the content itself.
Exactly. It looked very fun and sexy until I got hit by a car repeatedly, on the side, on the front 5 times in a row while traveling in this needlessly big map. I ragequitted after being forcefully tped into the hospital 5 time.

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
Are you using MV's version1.6 or something like that cuz the games runs at like 5-6 fps. Switching back to 1.5 might work for that.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I had no lag on my PC or my mac. It would be nice to use a version of RPGM that supports mouse though.

Nice game, if a bit short at the moment. I will definitley keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Redikal

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Beyond the existing issues (no one likes huge maps) There is little clear understanding of how to get things, there are vague mentions, but it was like one day of play, or it died, really I can't even remember it. I just know if you are using sprites, show more layout, make it easier to find where you must go to continue. Wandering the house blindly is a killjoy. The map should have a permalink on the screen, too. No understanding of the hospital even existing, unless she will get gangbanged hentai style to cover her bills.

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
@MidaHanna Hi sorry to hear this, I have acknowledged the issue with cars, I will make the players go through them probably or remove them as it might be the source of lags as well. The fix should be up tomorrow.

Regarding lags, some players seem to encounter lag issues and others don't, it's hard for me to pinpoint where it's coming from as the game is using as few parallel processes as it can already and running at 60 fps all time on my rig.
But I will borrow a lower end laptop tomorrow and experiment on it to see what might cause this.

@God Eater I am running on MV 1.4 which is the strongest for the desktop build, as far as I know, optimization starts to get better for android after 1.5 but drops for PC/Mac.

The map was made big to support the additional content to the game, the problem with starting small is that you would have basically to start the game from beginning everytime I add more content/locations.
I prefered creating the layout for the map first, even though it's not used that much for the demo right now.

EDIT: I will add more information regarding the objectives (especially I think the one where you have to find Joseph which can be a bit unclear as it is right now).

Reactions: cleanfeel

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
@MidaHanna Hi sorry to hear this, I have acknowledged the issue with cars, I will make the players go through them probably or remove them as it might be the source of lags as well. The fix should be up tomorrow.

Regarding lags, some players seem to encounter lag issues and others don't, it's hard for me to pinpoint where it's coming from as the game is using as few parallel processes as it can already and running at 60 fps all time on my rig.
But I will borrow a lower end laptop tomorrow and experiment on it to see what might cause this.

@God Eater I am running on MV 1.4 which is the strongest for the desktop build, as far as I know, optimization starts to get better for android after 1.5 but drops for PC/Mac.

The map was made big to support the additional content to the game, the problem with starting small is that you would have basically to start the game from beginning everytime I add more content/locations.
I prefered creating the layout for the map first, even though it's not used that much for the demo right now.
This we understand, but putting the only 2 locations so far (3 if you count the infernal hospital) apart is infuriating to everyone. If the school was closer it would make sense, or adding bus transportation (jumping), but when one has huge maps they either have map link on screen, teleportation, or running. Adding transportation now is essential otherwise you will have to add it back to beginning in future.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This we understand, but putting the only 2 locations so far (3 if you count the infernal hospital) apart is infuriating to everyone. If the school was closer it would make sense, or adding bus transportation (jumping), but when one has huge maps they either have map link on screen, teleportation, or running. Adding transportation now is essential otherwise you will have to add it back to beginning in future.
There is a bus already. It just needs a few better placed stops.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes