Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It played through much smoother. Used the transportation, it helps. Since this is a first step, anyone here that complains about content level should know better. It sits well in the middle of all games at 0.1.

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Hi
@purma I think I know what might cause this, did you by any chance pressed enter on the clock at the beginning of the game? Some people reported to me that I forgot a piece of eventing on the clock, so if you press enter on it, it will basically fuck up the playthrough by turning the night weather on + activating the event 12 which should be on after only after Day1 is totally over. :disappointed:
I already removed it, and I will be uploading the fix in some hours, my bad.

Edit: Actually I will just put the fix into the next version, it's too tiny to bother for now. Don't touch that clock if you are starting the game!

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I have a problem, when I start the game I have a type error "cannot read property blendmodes of undefined". What do I do ?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Hi everyone!

0.11 has gone public, you can grab it here:
-
-

If you can't run during the puzzle, it's a bug between 0.10 and 0.11 because of changes made to the dash plugin. So please use my save which is included in the .zip if you want to continue from the end of 0.10. Starting the game from beginning will fix it as well.
In any cases, you will be able to change your previous choice in this update, so don't worry, just use it.

Two new scenes in this update.
Screenshot:
5.png 6.png

Enjoy!

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
@Dole You can use your save but if you have any problems, you will see I put a save in the .zip, everything is explained in the readme!

Edit: Problems shouldn't happen between 0.10 and 0.11, the save I included is just in case.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
@SbogoSbogo Did you watch the walkthrough video for the puzzle I put it in the .zip (extras folder), I just tried it right now and it works, if you run and do what is done on the video. Could you tell me if you have still troubles after this? Thanks

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Okay, this is an incompatibility issue between 0.10 and 0.11, just use my savefile at the cardinal. I updated some plugins that change dashing in 0.11, so if you use a savefile from 0.10, you lose the ability to run in 0.11.
Just use my savefile at The Cardinal, which is in the .zip, anyway you will be able to change your choices just after via a system, so it doesn't matter. Just my use my save, it will fix it.

U

User_32285

@Dole You can use your save but if you have any problems, you will see I put a save in the .zip, everything is explained in the readme!

Edit: Problems shouldn't happen between 0.10 and 0.11, the save I included is just in case.
@SbogoSbogo Did you watch the walkthrough video for the puzzle I put it in the .zip (extras folder), I just tried it right now and it works, if you run and do what is done on the video. Could you tell me if you have still troubles after this? Thanks
Where exactly are these save and video located?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
I re-uploaded the file with clear instructions, the game didn't change, but when you open the .zip everything should be obvious to anyone now :

-
-

If you can't run during the puzzle, it's a bug between 0.10 and 0.11 because of changes made to the dash plugin. So please use my save which is included in the .zip if you want to continue from the end of 0.10. Starting the game from beginning will fix it as well.
In any cases, you will be able to change your previous choice in this update, so don't worry, just use the save if you don't to start from beginning.

Two new scenes in this update.
Screenshot:

@rideroftheapocalypse You can get the save in extras folder of the .zip you downloaded, and video as well

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes