Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Obligatory pasta; it's never too late to switch development to the renpy engine...
This. Renpy is so much better suited for relatively straightforward VN-type games. RPGM is just too clunky and doesn't add a lot if you're not going for an open-world approach.

Reactions: Repressed

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Sadly, the map is still lagging.
The part when i have to go to the park is really slow.

meoryou

Jan 4, 2018
Just give up ont the puzzle scene with pillar it just destroy another hope of good game here really it destroy all the interest.

Reactions: fahd

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sadly, the map is still lagging.
The part when i have to go to the park is really slow.
Rgmaker MV leechs too much RAM, if your PC doesn't have enough these games will run like crap.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
I will rework this area in next update for sure, but right now the puzzle is dead, you just have to run and light the blue pillars, no matter the direction you take it will work.
About Renpy it's too late for that change sadly, but I can see why it would have been a good idea. Would need to hire someone that can do backgrounds as well and it's out of my reach right now.

Jane Hbk

Apr 20, 2018
Is just me or everyone having the problem while you're going to another place on the map the game keep lagging and it take forever to reach your destination

kerkey

Aug 1, 2017
The art in this game is amazing! Couple of things that bugs me : the area with bugs is annoying a bit, and the game has bad lag issue with 8770K + 1080ti rig /32gb 3300Mhz. Maybe the clouds?

P.S. Maybe some monster / Dirty old men stuff in future? ;)

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Just asking...on my first playthrough.

Got past the shrines (running puzzle is fairly straightforward, bug puzzle is...slightly annoying but still okay), but now I'm stuck in the room with the shrine and the whole/broken vats and statues. Nothing is responding--Juliet still moves normally and the mechanics work fine, but I can't proceed no matter what I do. Please help.

Reactions: Wesley Glebbeek

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
@kerkey Could you tell me what kind of lags you get with such a rig? Really curious because mine is a laptop with Nvidia 940m + I7-6700HQ + SSD + 16 gigs, and running at 60fps all time.
Clouds have already been reduced in quality by /2, but I could try to make them, even more, smaller in size. Not sure if it will change anything but at that point I have almost nothing else.

Some monsters are definitely coming, and the old man is already in, but yeah probably another one, we will see, I don't have many funds right now.

@Missmiles Did you press enter on the jars? You need to look into the jars. :)

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Yes, I literally pressed all the buttons that previously prompted any reaction from the game at all five objects that were in the room.

But your game is among my personal favorites for the plot.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
I updated a last fix on the frontpage, a small attempt at fixing some of the issues you encountered.

In any case put aside the game for now, in the next update I will do all my possible to fix the lag issue and everything you mentioned so far. But keep in mind chances are high you will have to start the game from scratch, as save from 0.10-0.11 might be broken by the changes I am gonna make to the game.
Regardless, I will upload a savefile with 0.12 so you can continue where you stopped.

Seeya in some weeks, shouldn't be too long hopefully.

kerkey

Aug 1, 2017
@kerkey Could you tell me what kind of lags you get with such a rig? Really curious because mine is a laptop with Nvidia 940m + I7-6700HQ + SSD + 16 gigs, and running at 60fps all time.
Clouds have already been reduced in quality by /2, but I could try to make them, even more, smaller in size. Not sure if it will change anything but at that point I have almost nothing else.

Some monsters are definitely coming, and the old man is already in, but yeah probably another one, we will see, I don't have many funds right now.

@Missmiles Did you press enter on the jars? You need to look into the jars. :)

The indoors and rest is quite smooth but entering Buscat makes some weird intervals of FPS drops to something like 5 or so, constantly. Dropping desktop res to 1980x1080 helped, but lag's still there. I ain't a wizard here, it might be engine limitation too... Anyway, i wish you good luck with the project.

Reactions: Redikal
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes