Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, you're being a troll.
Your first post in this thread was calling me out and swearing. Definitely being a troll.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Oh... Um do we know when or if mac support will return in the future? Because I do not have a PC so I suppose I cannot play this game anymore...

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Oh... Um do we know when or if mac support will return in the future? Because I do not have a PC so I suppose I cannot play this game anymore...
Pretty sure there are ways to make these games run on a Mac. I think Wine is a solution.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Download and use Mac version of you can also use Bootcamp.

Got the following error on startup due to incorrect folder name:

Code:
Failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/menu/backgroundmenu
This is because the folder is actually called img/sumRndmDde.

Edit: Game freezes with "Now Loading..." screen when trying to leave your home after taking a shower. Caused by missing image img/layers/clouds2 does not exist (img/layers/Clouds2 does).

Reactions: Redikal

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Download and use Mac version of you can also use Bootcamp.

Got the following error on startup due to incorrect folder name:

Code:
Failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/menu/backgroundmenu
This is because the folder is actually called img/sumRndmDde.

Edit: Game freezes with "Now Loading..." screen when trying to leave your home after taking a shower. Caused by missing image img/layers/clouds2 does not exist (img/layers/Clouds2 does).
Ummm, thanks? A few issues though I have never used this thing before, I am assuming I need to download the game with it? If not then I just cannot find the files you are mentioning in the contents of the app.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Ummm, thanks? A few issues though I have never used this thing before, I am assuming I need to download the game with it? If not then I just cannot find the files you are mentioning in the contents of the app.
Bootcamp allows you to run Windows within Mac seamlessly. Nwjs is a standalone NodeJS interpreter which you can download/install anywhere you please. Once downloaded, make a shortcut to nw.exe and append the game folder to the target. The result will be something like "/folder/folder/nw.app" "/folder/gamefolder/". Click to play (I don't actually own a Mac, so I might be slightly off).

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
great fucking game dude. Love the style, the music, and dare I say it, the story. it's really well done. keep up the good work. the downtown area does have major lag for me and other parts were starting to lag, but i restarted the game and everything was fine. makes me wonder if there's a memory leak or something somewhere.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
@RazzleDazzle Thanks really appreciated, glad you liked it. :)
About the lag, did the downtown area lagged from scratch, or was it fixed after your restart?
It could be a memory leak caused by MV horrible performance, and if it is I might have very few solutions but I will keep trying nonetheless..

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Hi Missmiles,

The latest update was made early September, indeed been some time.
Don't worry we are working on the next update, 6 scenes incoming + 2 new characters, the release is planned for end of October ; mid September until end September I had to sort some irl stuff. Artist was kind of busy as well so yeah.
We worked all summer (from May to early September) for demo release and first update, it was kind of needed.
Initially, I was planning to release another small content update with 2 scenes in September, but I believe making a big update with much more progression is a better idea overall.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Hi Missmiles,

The latest update was made early September, indeed been some time.
Don't worry we are working on the next update, 6 scenes incoming + 2 new characters, the release is planned for end of October ; mid September until end September I had to sort some irl stuff. Artist was kind of busy as well so yeah.
We worked all summer (from May to early September) for demo release and first update, it was kind of needed.
Initially, I was planning to release another small content update with 2 scenes in September, but I believe making a big update with much more progression is a better idea overall.
Hmm...personally speaking, I think your world is expansive enough...for now. There are several plot threads and a decent overarching premise. Adding new characters might muddle things up, because from what I see at the current end, Juliet isn't really corrupted--she's just gotten a tad more sensitive to the opposite sex.

Glad to know you've working hard, because an Abandoned tag on this would be really disappointing.

I'm not a Patron, so maybe my words carry no weight, but rest assured you're on the list of devs to support that me and my brother have compiled for once we can do anything with money online. (Blame certain overprotective elder crazy family members of ours if you have to.)

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes