SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Hi, I keep getting an error message when I am on the second day during the seen after the student is being beat up. it says faild to load: audio/se/Splash.ogg
how do i go about fixing that error?
Save the Game on the last scene before the Fight,and try to Reextract the Game...

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
As much as I try, I can not escape the demon in the minigame of the 3 swords ... is there a way to deceive this?

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Damn this was one good update. I cant wait for Julia to teach the kid some Sex Ed. This was a hot update...

Aizar

Feb 17, 2018
Hi mates please how to escape the everendings dream.... always walk losing time and time any help please? Thnxs

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone please guide me how to get the sex scene with the Demon and the Training Guy. I cant seem to get these two scenes. Please help.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok used the includes save - but I am confused - dont remember what happend before tbh.

But that new minigame turned me off hard. I hate such shit and it is just annoying and no fun.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Hate to be the guy that asks but, does anyone have a full save they could share so i can just view the new scenes? Because I'm lazy and I've been away for a week so I have tons games to play. Seriously it's like being a kid at Christmas again, I've spent the last hour just downloading like 15 different games, it's amazing. So if anyone could post a save so i can bypass the running and save sometime, I would be extremely grateful.

Reactions: RAES121212
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes