RoseThorn

Jan 1, 2018
Game breaks when I try to talk to Allan the day after he gets out of the hospital (I think the third day or fourth day). Can't walk into the kitchen and the trigger position is inside the wall.

Edit: I have 18 corruption and stayed the night with Joseph. Going in and out of the replay room breaks it even further by removing the trigger area entirely and closing the game/reloading saves does nothing to change the outcome.

Final Edit: I replayed the entire game and did literally nothing differently but it fixed it... i guess it's a one in a million bug

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Anyone have a save after the maze thing... guess i'm not mini game friendly lol The demon always catches me or when i raise spikes he is next to me... lol

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok, I've come back to check out the game again after a few updates, I still have the lag, it was manageable up until I had to do the maze to escape the black ball which I can't do anything because of the lag.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
@Org : Can you please guide me how to get the sex scene with the Demon and the Training(Gym) Guy. I Tried both Old man route and the Kid Route I cant seem to get these two scenes. Please help.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Okay Guys, so here is a save file after trying multiple time i finally managed to Escape from the Demon King [King Bogus]

Now you get two options to choose from:

1.Hesitate - Scene with King Bogus.
2. Jump - Scene with Gym Guy.

Last edited:

hh103

Nov 12, 2016
Has there been much content added since the first version? I'm really interested in this game.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I downloaded 0.12 and have problem. When I klick on game.exe window opens as it should, but it is totally empty, white except very top row with small game.exe icon left and standard windows marks ( _ [] X ) on right.
Anyone have same problem?

finejas

Jun 4, 2017
Downloaded 0.12 and faced a problem. After I klick on game.exe window opens with text: TypeError : Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined.
Is there a fix for this?

Reactions: Boingus

chacmool

Aug 14, 2018
Do you have a changelog by any chance?

In the meantime, updated OP
Changelog:
- Continuation of Belinda Route in the ethereal world (1 scene).
- Continuation of King Bogus Route in the ethereal world (1 scene).
- Continuation of Hoffman Route (1 scene), almost completed route overall.
- 1 New Costume for Juliet: Nude.
- Made all mini-games much easier.
- Fixed some bugs that could occurs under some rare circumstances.

Reactions: brynhildr

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Okay Guys, so here is a save file after trying multiple time i finally managed to Escape from the Demon King [King Bogus]

Now you get two options to choose from:

1.Hesitate - Scene with King Bogus.
2. Jump - Scene with Gym Guy.
Good save but was looking for the one i guess its the first run threw maze... 18 to 20 evil and no good. Maybe this was the end but i only had 7 save and way early in game i think. Unless there was only one maze. Gonna give this new update a run threw maybe its easier... hopes lol

Yeah, yr right on the save. But i gave the new one a try and it worked :) but was short run after that... yeah i jumped lol! but i thought for the first run threw...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes