TheViewer

Jul 24, 2018
By the way, just asking though, where do you find in the DL link the walk-through video I have reading in the previous posts?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Hi Missmiles,

The latest update was made early September, indeed been some time.
Don't worry we are working on the next update, 5 scenes incoming + 2 new characters.....
Hey, ,
1.) could plz fix message boxes?
For every f*cking single text the message box disappears in animation and then reappears again. I could understand if message box would show up at start of conversation and then faded in at the end of conversation, but why does it do for every single sentence?
There is even a sound effect when every new message box and text pops up!!! It wastes so much time, seriously.
When people hit Space/Enter , just make new text pop up instantly. When nothing changed on the screen, then there is no need to waste time by hiding message box and making it appear again. Even that sound effect is kinda overkill.

2.) Is there a need for a change of screen colour spectrum when normal people talk? (that fade-in from full colored spectrum to sort of blue color)
I understand the need to change colour for heroine's "darker thoughts", but changing colour even for normal people is total waste of time.
Also its not very consistent, sometimes colour spectrum changes, sometimes it doesnt. It ruins immersion.

May 29, 2017
Nice little game you have here so far. I hope there's a continued commitment to animation in order to take advantage of the excellent art style. Stylish production.

Also...I noticed the "bigass" tag..feel free to go a lil bigger. Wouldnt hurt ;)

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
0.13 update before the end of the month, the walkthrough is available for 10$+ tier on the Patreon.

Reactions: Salomon108
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes