Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Haha this is really great thank you Krull :biggrin:

I have a problem regarding the upload made on the front page, the files uploaded are not the full package, they excluded the walkthrough, the video and the save, and the new uploads I made which contain clear instructions didn't replace the links on the front page as well, could someone please upload the full package that are available on those links :
-
-

That would be much appreciated!

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
The game could really do with better map pins, and without the puzzle games.

"Go to the hospital", okay, but where is it ? "The man with the cure is in a pub", okay, but where is it ? which bus stop, since names do not correspond ? Gotta do a whole lot of unnecessary getting lost to find out.

More importantly, puzzles probably aren't (enjoyable) puzzles any longer if, as author, you feel the need to provide a walkthrough in-game. Quite frankly, they suck as they are. Plus, they really distract from the otherwise nice ambience, art and rythm of the story.

It's a shame really, because the game, the art, the story, etc., are awesome otherwise.

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
This puzzle is definitely not enjoyable, I simply didn't have the time to remake it from scratch as several others thing were already linked to it, it would destroy game structure as it was right now, and I had to release the update in a timely manner.

Anyway, there is only one puzzle in the game right now and the walkthrough of it is actually inside the game since release (and I put the walkthrough because I knew it was not good in its current state), I think the emphasis was put on it because it was linked to a problem about the character that couldn't run because of changes to the dash between 0.10 and 0.11 if you were using an old save, and it transformed a small issue in a big one sadly, and you had on top of it an incomplete package uploaded on front page which was missing the fix, and suddenly it's not fun at all.
But keep in mind we are talking about one single puzzle on the whole game.

But yeah don't worry, I was a bit experimenting some stuff in this update, I do think it's not the way to go for the next update.
Thanks for the feedback.

Your map get updated every time you get an objective about a new location, you can access the map by pressing 'pagedown' or opening the menu > extras (escape button).

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
when i am at outside walking is very difficult like my compeder very old and hero move very difficult (not inside) must i install or updates some program

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
@roberto1982 The game is heavy outside, I did what I could by removing as many parallels as I could and sadly there is almost no other mean remaining to further optimize the game without having to redo from scratch and splitting the map into a lot of smaller pieces. :pensive:
On my rig which is quite average, I am running at 60 fps all time tho on the last update. So try to see if there is anything that could eat some memory/cpu usage from your computer.

Reactions: roberto1982

vultron

May 19, 2018
Even with the help thingy I can't beat this first pillar puzzle xD

I am not sure if I am doing it right even after reading the solution but it seems like she can't run fast enough. lol

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
I am making a new version right now. Should be up in less than 1 hour.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Here the fix:
-
-

What it changes:
- The puzzle is no more
- Added names for bus locations on the map
- Added tips, how to open map and replay room at beginning of the game

Updating the front page with it as well.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Here the fix:
-
-

What it changes:
- The puzzle is no more
- Added names for bus locations on the map
- Added tips, how to open map and replay room at beginning of the game

Updating the front page with it as well.
Thank god I curse that evil puzzle xD

Reactions: Redikal

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
played to old version with puzzle. yeah - sucked ^^. the part with the shrines wasnt that much fun either. at least let us save during such painfull tasks :)

To bad that there is not much content wise - hope that the next update will have more story.

AND - is it possible to add mouse support?

Reactions: fahd and Mortem20
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes