• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Very nice art but the car mechanic and people getting in the way makes the game almost unplayable. What's the point in trying to get to another location when the only clear route is the roadway and that is where the cars hit you and send you to the clinic. Remove the cars and lessen the pedestrians please

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
!! 0.10 (fix) !!

If that could replace the first upload, that would be awesome!

What it changes:
  • Cars removed
  • Less laggy overall
  • Moved bus stop close to home
  • Added bus stop icons
  • Clear objectives
  • Fixed the lag after the park event that happened sometimes for some weird reason

Hopefully, no more fix needed, and back to work on 0.11.

hh103

Nov 12, 2016
I just want to say this is really great. Love the art and the general old school vibe of the game. So much detail and purpose in the design as well, it shows the creator's put a lot of care into it. I'll definitely be supporting it on Patreon if it gets regular updates.

Reactions: Redikal
Apr 5, 2018
It cant be NTR if the protagonist is female. NTR is when your main character gets cheated on by people he/she loves thats why most of the time NTR's have male main characters only.

This isnt NTR this is "cheating"/"corruption"....wish people understood the difference. NTR is meant to envoke feelings of jealousy, when you make the main character a girl and players play her slutty what the hell is NTR about that?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Hi,
@Your Dad's Husband Definitely aware of the misuse of the NTR tag in general, but I can guarantee you it's not the case here. There is a planned route where Sam gets seduced away from Juliet, which is why the NTR tag is in it in the first place.

Madoc (artist)

Aug 23, 2018
Hi guys. As Org pointed me to this forum, I justed wanted to thank everybody for their kind comments about my art for the game. I have no experience with video games, I hardly ever play them, so I was unsure if my '70s/'80s art style would be appealing to a gaming audience. I'm glad you approve.

Abelpro

May 23, 2017
i download new version but i says Error
failed to load: audio/bgm/TRG_Banks_-_03_-_Across_the_mountainous_region.ogg
what do i do O.O can eni 1 plz help mi :(

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
So with the multiple endings tag I can assume this is also a completed game with at least one ending?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Not yet DJD, this is the first version of the game, but some endings will be pretty fast-paced, particularly 'Bad End', I am not a big fan of dragging things for too long when it's not needed.

@Abelpro I sent you a private message, let me help you.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Nice start. To sad its so short currently ^^

The collision with npcs is annoying (.10) - but with that car fix it might be ok :)

I like that style. I am not a big fan of the rpgmaker games but here you have enough guidance to understand where to go and the art style is great.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
PLAY. IT. AND. FIND. OUT.
How about... no? Why won't you tell us something, instead? (though personally speaking I've already received an answer for myself and @Chowdog you can see it page 2, post #36-37) Not always people want to download something only to find, what, two scenes at the most? Three? That is what I call "not enough material".

And since this is a community, you should at least share something if someone asks for it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How about... no? Why won't you tell us something, instead? (though personally speaking I've already received an answer for myself
Oh let me guess, the answer you received for yourself is that I'll treat someone in an online fourm based on how they present themselves?

How you ask a question is more important than what question you ask in regards to how you're treated for that question.
Especially when the relevant information could be found so easily, and not even by using the search function in a thousand+ page thread.

purma

Apr 22, 2017
the lights in the game are constantly switching,is it happening only to me or is it a bug?
now the game just crashes just after meeting allan

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes