3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
In the future, I will be sharing more updates and information within the Discord group. Subscribestar and Patreon will both serve as platforms for receiving sponsorships. I believe that this approach will help avoid having the page deleted without cause. Additionally, having a Discord group will make it easier for me to stay in touch with subscribers. Therefore, please remember to join the Discord group after subscribing.

Reactions: KINGHIPPO

original6910

Oct 26, 2020
Bullet situation: started over, and this is where I'm at
(after gas station scene - enter tunnel, no ammo)
Pile of Rubble +2 = 2 total
(next area)
Box next to Safe +5 = 7 total
Kill 2 Zombies (head shots) -4 = 3 total
Trash Bin +5 = 8 total

Where's the other 2 bullets? I can't get past the room full of zombies, just stuck here.

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
(next area)
Trash Bin +5 = 8 total

Where's the other 2 bullets? I can't get past the room full of zombies, just stuck here.
The room with the two zombies - don't miss any shots (should be 2 shots each) you should have enough ammo during the zombie room as long as you don't miss any shots with the two zombies in the drainage area.

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
In the future, I will be sharing more updates and information within the Discord group. Subscribestar and Patreon will both serve as platforms for receiving sponsorships. I believe that this approach will help avoid having the page deleted without cause. Additionally, having a Discord group will make it easier for me to stay in touch with subscribers. Therefore, please remember to join the Discord group after subscribing.
PLEASE post discord link on your subscribestar once it is approved. I'll support you there!

Reactions: RayAbby

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i have the full clip of ammo, but the zombies are too many and i can't get through the garage after the pc. Someone knows how i can pass that? Or i have to restart the game again?

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
(next area)
Trash Bin +5 = 8 total

There is total 4 ammo in the first enter tunnel, in the next latest update will lower the difficulty, also increase the ammo amount. Hope this help :D

p11.png

Reactions: KINGHIPPO

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Guys, i have the full clip of ammo, but the zombies are too many and i can't get through the garage after the pc. Someone knows how i can pass that? Or i have to restart the game again?
You can double kick the zombie to skip the transition, that will allow you kill them quicker.
Also i provide a save file all zombie dead, located in 3-3, hope this help :D

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
You can double kick the zombie to skip the transition, that will allow you kill them quicker.
Also i provide a save file all zombie dead, located in 3-3, hope this help :D
Thank you boss, but don't worry: i just restarted, search well everywhere, and i found few more bullets. And thanks to that, i was able to pass that part. Claire fight was quite troublesome as well, but after several tries i was able to pass that fight as well.

Reactions: mulerider

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Dear all,

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience. I had planned to put in extra effort this month to release more updates and attract more traffic. However, there has been no response regarding the approval of my SubscribeStar page, and my new Patreon page has been removed. Due to these circumstances, I am not currently in the right mindset to continue game development. Game updates will be put on hold until further notice.

I want to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continuous support throughout the journey.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
RayAbby

Reactions: T4t0rt and yyunus

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
"Aha, good job clicking all over the screen until you got the mcguffins! What's that? You didn't headshot the zombies in the first combat 5 minutes ago even though there was no real hint to do so? I guess we'll put a hard stop on you being able to progress then, because you need 10 bullets for a task you get into later and there are only 10, too bad! Start over!"

-This dev I guess. What a fast uninstall that was.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Recently, a lot has happened. Both my main Patreon page and backup page were deleted without any warning. I have lost all the subscribers and supporters I had gathered over the past year. Yes, it is truly disheartening. However, I am actively searching for other platforms to continue my development work, and I will continue to actively develop games in the future. Once again, I sincerely appreciate every supporter!

For now, I have set up a page on Itch.io, and I have already uploaded the latest versions. Everyone is welcome to visit.

I recently started exploring and using itch.io. If any of you encounter any issues, please inform me immediately, and I will fix them as soon as possible. Due to the platform's limitation on game file uploads (1GB), I have included Mega download links in a text file. Simply copy the links from the file to download the PC and Mac versions without any problems.

Edit:It seems that Subscribestar requires some time for approval. I have noticed online discussions where people talk about waiting for approval, and it is possible that it may take several months or even a year to get approved.

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
Recently, a lot has happened. Both my main Patreon page and backup page were deleted without any warning. I have lost all the subscribers and supporters I had gathered over the past year. Yes, it is truly disheartening. However, I am actively searching for other platforms to continue my development work, and I will continue to actively develop games in the future. Once again, I sincerely appreciate every supporter!

For now, I have set up a page on Itch.io, and I have already uploaded the latest versions. Everyone is welcome to visit.

I recently started exploring and using itch.io. If any of you encounter any issues, please inform me immediately, and I will fix them as soon as possible. Due to the platform's limitation on game file uploads (1GB), I have included Mega download links in a text file. Simply copy the links from the file to download the PC and Mac versions without any problems.

Edit:It seems that Subscribestar requires some time for approval. I have noticed online discussions where people talk about waiting for approval, and it is possible that it may take several months or even a year to get approved.
I will sub immediately on itchio and support the newest update. I already called in sick monday so i can take my time to play the games.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Little walkthrough of the new update, if someone already have it:
A)If you have the axe, break the lock of the door in the left for obtain a "Box of Cola"(key item), and some bullets for the revolver(i got 9, and now i have 14 rounds);
B)Once you go forward, be careful because there's a new mini battle with zombies: use the knife or the hammer, but don't use the revolver(next updates could need lot of rounds);
C)Once you pass the battle;on the right there's a blocked road with a corpse, and a radio(listen it if you want to ear some news);
D)On the left, search in the red tool box on the right in the next area for find a "Tiny Key"(mission item, pic.1), then observe the word "Help" to unlock the road hatch(pic.2);
E)Once inside the sewer, you'll meet the three survivors(Matthew,Emily and Jess).Agree the request from Matthew(Box of Cola) but DON'T GIVE HIM ANY BULLET.
F)Once inside, you'll be able to talk with the three survivors. Matthew will ask you to follow him and you'll get his personal version of corporal inspection.Emily will ask you some tools: one for gain her trust, the other for obtain the location of the second "Tiny Key"(give her the tools you want, but remember to save both of the times in order to change which tools give to her, because you don't know if you'll need them in the next updates. Pic3, D10 door option,second tool gifted)
G)Once you'll get both of the key, go on the D10 door(pic.4) and use the keys for open it. Be careful, because Matthew will try to stop you, and you'll need to take him down fast in order to prevent a fail route(use the remaining tool on your inventory: it'll be enough and will prevent to use some bullets to for that jerk). 1709976898053.png 1709976685320.png 1709975976475.png 1709976102447.png

Reactions: RayAbby and menatv

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Failing routes:
A)After the first zombie battle, if you decide to go on the left, choose the option 1(pic.1) in order to go on the main street. Here Claire will be assaulted from a duo of thughs, who willtake you in a building and you'll assist in ascene where both Claire and Ada will get abused.
B)After opening the D10door, Matthew will try to stop you. If you decide to not intervene (pic.2),he'll take out a gun and force Claire to surrend, then, after handcuffing Emily and Jess, will abuse first Claire and after Emily. 1709977259919.png 1709977026863.png

Reactions: RayAbby and menatv

Nick100

Mar 19, 2023
View attachment 3362825

Overview:
It is a fan-made game set in the world of Resident Evil. It features iconic characters from Resident Evil, such as Claire Redfield and Ada Wong.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-18
Release Date: 2024-01-25
Developer: RayAbby - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4b
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3362848 View attachment 3294566 View attachment 3294561 View attachment 3072096 View attachment 3072097 View attachment 3294560 View attachment 3018107 View attachment 3018111 View attachment 3070496 View attachment 3070498 View attachment 3071404 View attachment 3071405
Runs like absolute dog water on Android.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
5b.png

The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak v0.5b Update Release Announcement :D

Latest version TOTAL OVER 70 anaimtion/video, OVER 600 slides.

V0.5 update
Claire's main storyline has been updated
Over 300 new slides
13 new sex animations (voiced) (blowjob/sex/naked body search/ etc)
2 battles with defeat events (I love this!)
3 new Survivor (Multiple dialogue ,choices an interaction)
V0.5b introduces two new animations: Ada kiss and Emily piledriver.

Add skip fight

Debug :
The 3D model of Emily's clothing at the end has been fixed.
The difficulty of certain battles has been reduced, the time limit has been extended, and the number of attacks has been decreased.
The issue with the installation package for the Android version has been fixed.

The glitch that allowed for multiple pickups of the battery in the Ada scenario has been fixed.

Please be aware that the backpack system affects the entire game mechanic, so that might be some issue with backpack item in old save files. Please try to use a new save file if you encounter error or bug.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for the incredible support from everyone! Thank you to all the players who have enjoyed my game! If you have any feedback or new ideas, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

As the game development progresses, with more code and scenes being added, and the game mechanics becoming increasingly complex, I acknowledge that my programming abilities have limitations. Therefore, if you encounter any errors or issues while playing the game, please notify me immediately. Your feedback is invaluable in helping me improve the game.​

Reactions: rey103 and menatv
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes