3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Claire Zombie fight sucks. I run the game via Renpy SDK on Mac and can't open the console here.
Does someone have a save game file direct after this garage fight?
A saved game file after a battle, located at 3-3. Enjoy the game!

Reactions: siggy252

unrulyTH

Dec 9, 2023
ฉันจะหามันได้ที่ไหน? ฉันค้นหามันมา 20 นาทีแล้ว

Reactions: RayAbby

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
ฉันจะหามันได้ที่ไหน? ฉันค้นหามันมา 20 นาทีแล้ว
The content you mentioned is the latest content in version 0.5.

The cola basket can be found in the middle of the room, to the left of the storage room. It is a red-colored basket. I hope this helps you, enjoy the game!

If you need further assistance, you can refer to the complete walkthrough for more information.

sheep136

Dec 14, 2019
A tip for everyone who is missing bullets for the horde event with Ada, Don't waste more than 4 bullets on the 2 zombies in the narrow path in the sewer, do all headshots and search every spot after that and yall get the 10 bullets.
There should be enough bullets after shooting those two zombies to continue the game. The absence of enough bullets is a design issue.

Reactions: menatv and RayAbby

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
There should be enough bullets after shooting those two zombies to continue the game. The absence of enough bullets is a design issue.
yeah you are right, i was confused af aswell because i didn't understand where those 2 bullets i was missing for the event were so i had to remember and go all the way back to those two zombies and figure the headshots thing lol.

Reactions: menatv and RayAbby

Izokawa

Apr 7, 2020
Is anyone having a problem uninstalling the game? The main menu song file in the files, will not be deleted, it is stuck at 50%.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
There is some very bad news to announce. My Patreon account has been deleted by the Patreon officials, and all the content inside the account has been removed by them as well. Additionally, all the funds have been returned to the patrons. I feel extremely saddened by this, and as a result, the game development will be terminated. I apologize sincerely and appreciate everyone's support.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
There is some very bad news to announce. My Patreon account has been deleted by the Patreon officials, and all the content inside the account has been removed by them as well. Additionally, all the funds have been returned to the patrons. I feel extremely saddened by this, and as a result, the game development will be terminated. I apologize sincerely and appreciate everyone's support.
That's why never go with patreon

VapeDeathB30

Feb 6, 2020
That really sucks, it must feel terrible, i hope one day you get the motivation to continue with what you were making. Either way thanks for the good work.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I'm really saddened by the news that my Patreon page has been taken down. I have been creating games and being a Patreon creator for almost a year, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the process of game development. The sudden disappearance of my page without any warning came as a shock to me. I have been incredibly touched and happy to receive support from all of you along the way. Moving forward, I will continue to create games, but there may be a slower pace of updates in the short term. I am in the process of setting up a page, and it is currently awaiting approval. Lastly, I want to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who has played my games. Each contribution, comment, and click means a lot to me, and I truly appreciate all of you.

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
I'm really saddened by the news that my Patreon page has been taken down. I have been creating games and being a Patreon creator for almost a year, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the process of game development. The sudden disappearance of my page without any warning came as a shock to me. I have been incredibly touched and happy to receive support from all of you along the way. Moving forward, I will continue to create games, but there may be a slower pace of updates in the short term. I am in the process of setting up a page, and it is currently awaiting approval. Lastly, I want to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who has played my games. Each contribution, comment, and click means a lot to me, and I truly appreciate all of you.
I am a patron on your patreon. I wonder if it is because of the Resident evil characters? I would leave Patreon myself but a lot of my favorite creator's are also on Patreon. Guess I'll have to make a subscribestar account soon

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Just use subscribestar and its like nothing happened. You cant use Patreon but it is what it is. You will still have same supporters just different and more friendly platform

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I am a patron on your patreon. I wonder if it is because of the Resident evil characters? I would leave Patreon myself but a lot of my favorite creator's are also on Patreon. Guess I'll have to make a subscribestar account soon
The reason I received was a violation of the community guidelines regarding sexual violence.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
In the past few days, I have been applying for approval for my page. I have been contacting them via email, but I have not received any response yet. It seems that they are quite busy, perhaps due to a high number of applications.

During my research online, I have come across many people who have encountered the same situation. Some have been waiting for a long time without any response. This has made me quite concerned. As a backup plan, I have created a new called " ."

To prevent being unexpectedly deleted again, the new Patreon will not contain any 18+ content. All new content will be shared within a Discord group to maintain communication with subscribers. After subscribing to the new Patreon, the system will invite you to join the Discord group and access the latest game content. (I'm not very familiar with the specific procedure, so if you encounter any issues, please let me know.)

Once again, I sincerely appreciate everyone's support. However, these past few days have been quite nerve-wracking and challenging for me. Rest assured, I will gather myself and continue creating games in the future!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaffarpok316
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes