3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
Yea I've failed it 5 times. I'll admit I'm not the fastest but the fact that I'm having to do it over and over and it's not even a fun gameplay mechanic...

Like actually?? How do you beat this moment, how many zombies do you have to kill XD The timer goes down before the first zombie spawns in.

figured it out, you have to double click to skip the super slow zombie cut in as the timer gopes down at the same speed anyway.
I had the same issue. But I solved it by using the . While the fight is ongoing, press Alt-M to open console. Search for the variable 'Time' (it's on second page). Click 'Remember'. In the variables tab, freeze it. You now have all the time to kill the zombies. (You might need to use scroll back if you're too late.)

Edit: easier solution is to use console as stated here above.

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
Is it intentional to be able to get the same canister of fuel twice in the garage ? The generator is running and I gathered 4 more canisters.

Reactions: RayAbby

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Is it intentional to be able to get the same canister of fuel twice in the garage ? The generator is running and I gathered 4 more canisters.
Sorry for the inconvenience. It sounds like there is a new bug. I am currently investigating the cause of this issue.

edit: Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the issue caused by the newly added backpack system. I will work on fixing it as soon as possible. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister Wake

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
I used to play firsts RE a long time ago... It was sometimes hard to resolve some puzzles... But where the f*** are the 2 other batteries at the very beginning ???

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
I can't find the storage room
After the garage and zombie horde as Claire, turn right. If you found the keys in the garage you can open the righ hand door.

I used to play firsts RE a long time ago... It was sometimes hard to resolve some puzzles... But where the f*** are the 2 other batteries at the very beginning ???
When you drain the water, to the right is a large sewer grate, bottom left-ish corner has a flashlight or something, you can find batteries there.

By the way, the Multi-click bug for that flashlight or whatever is still present in version 0.4b

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Did you not read page 9 an miss the walk through ?
Nope, I did not. Thank you for that. Usually, the walkthrough is on the OP and if it is on another page, then there should be a notice on the OP as to where it is. Some of these games have hundreds of pages.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
If i didn't see a couple of posts above about having to cheat the timer i would have trashed this. That being said, Ditch the timer or add more time Dev

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. In v0.4, there is a complete walkthrough available. To prevent other players from encountering spoilers, I have placed it inside a "Spoiler Warning" button.
God bless you, young fella. Can you tell me why you devs don't use Alice in these games? She was the main star in the movies. I'm just curious.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
I have noticed that some players have struggled in the fight against the Lickers due to a lack of ammunition. In the tunnel and zombie battles, you can aim for headshots to kill zombies more efficiently and conserve ammunition. This way, you will have enough bullets to spare. Hope it's help :D
There is a scene where they are 4 bad guys in the truck but I only have 8 bullets?

What am I missing?

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
Yea I've failed it 5 times. I'll admit I'm not the fastest but the fact that I'm having to do it over and over and it's not even a fun gameplay mechanic...

Like actually?? How do you beat this moment, how many zombies do you have to kill XD The timer goes down before the first zombie spawns in.

figured it out, you have to double click to skip the super slow zombie cut in as the timer gopes down at the same speed anyway.

It's definitely possible. For starters, don't use a trackpad on the laptop.
That was my issue. Laying in bed and playing lol... I shifted to my PC and no issues. There is some time to actually achieve this

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
The game mechanics are no fun, the timer is set far too tight. This is hardly possible with a mouse, which is probably what almost everyone here uses. Especially since you don't know how many zombies you have to kill. Then I quickly lose interest in an otherwise good game. Either the developer installs a skip or it quickly becomes boring.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes