3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I am also stuck at this part with claire its been like 20 minutes and I tried every combo I could think of
To leave the garage, first, you need to find four fuel canisters and start the generator to activate the control panel next to the gate.

After that, you need to click on the control panel in a specific sequence: bottom right, bottom left, and then the top.

The complete walkthrough and visual clues are provided below. I hope this helps you.

View attachment 3362877
View attachment 3362877
spoiler alert!!! click the spoiler button down there to see the full guideline

The next part will be a walkthough and tutorial that will showcase the locations of game items and provide some tips for progressing. The content will involve significant spoilers. If players prefer to explore on their own, please refrain from watching the following content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am also stuck at this part with claire its been like 20 minutes and I tried every combo I could think of

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
First of all, thank you very much for playing my game! I welcome any feedback you may have regarding the new version. I am eager to hear your opinions in order to improve the gaming experience.

Regarding the game difficulty, I would like to know if the battles are too challenging and if the difficulty needs to be lowered. Alternatively, I can consider adding an option to skip battles.

On the other hand, I have made it convenient for new players to directly play the new Claire chapter. I have provided a save file that allows you to start directly in the Claire new chapter scene and retain all the items from the previous chapter.

(save slot is page 3 - 1)

Directly start in Claire new chapter scene with all the previous item

⬅⬅
I am eager to hear your feedback and collect your opinions.
Please feel free to share your thoughts through the following post.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
To leave the garage, first, you need to find four fuel canisters and start the generator to activate the control panel next to the gate.

After that, you need to click on the control panel in a specific sequence: bottom right, bottom left, and then the top.

The complete walkthrough and visual clues are provided below. I hope this helps you.
Thank you so much!

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
There's something I disliked about v0.5
One of the girls (Emily) has her shirt ripped, but on the next scene the shirt is fine like nothing ever happened.
I would prefer if the girl had to walk like that for the rest of the game or until she found other clothes.

Edit: Thanks for fixing it:
screenshot0004 Fixed.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: XbfgX

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
There's something I disliked about v0.5
One of the girls (Emily) has her shirt ripped, but on the next scene the shirt is fine like nothing ever happened.
I would prefer if the girl had to walk like that for the rest of the game or until she found other clothes.
Oh, Thank you for letting me know, I forgot to change the 3D model, sorry about that :(

Edit:
A new patch version (v0.5) available in patreon now.
The 3D model of Emily's clothing at the end has been simply fixed.
The difficulty of certain battles has been reduced, the time limit has been extended, and the number of attacks has been decreased.
The issue with the installation package for the Android version has been fixed.

Last edited:

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
First of all, thank you very much for playing my game! I welcome any feedback you may have regarding the new version. I am eager to hear your opinions in order to improve the gaming experience.

Regarding the game difficulty, I would like to know if the battles are too challenging and if the difficulty needs to be lowered. Alternatively, I can consider adding an option to skip battles.

On the other hand, I have made it convenient for new players to directly play the new Claire chapter. I have provided a save file that allows you to start directly in the Claire new chapter scene and retain all the items from the previous chapter.

Save file start Claire new chapter (v0.4) ⬅⬅ (save slot is page 3 - 1)

Directly start in Claire new chapter scene with all the previous item

⬅⬅
I am eager to hear your feedback and collect your opinions.
Please feel free to share your thoughts through the following post.
Counter for hitting the zombies outside the garage is way to fast and can't get past it. Tried it 10 times and most of the time didn't miss a single hit and still couldn't get past it.. I know i'm bad at such things but this is ridiculous!

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No hints, no walkthrough, no guide, no luck. Why does it have to be so difficult to play. Players have been complaining about just this, from the jump and the dev doesn't seem to care. Not all of us are Sherlock Holmes or Columbo, some of us just want to play the game.

Hey guys, there is a walkthrough. It's on page 9. Yaaaaaaaa!!!

Last edited:

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
No hints, no walk through, no guide, no luck. Why does it have to be so difficult to play. Players have been complaining about just this, from the jump and the dev doesn't seem to care. Not all of us are Sherlock Holmes or Columbo, some of us just want to play the game.
Did you not read page 9 an miss the walk through ?

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
No hints, no walkthrough, no guide, no luck. Why does it have to be so difficult to play. Players have been complaining about just this, from the jump and the dev doesn't seem to care. Not all of us are Sherlock Holmes or Columbo, some of us just want to play the game.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. In v0.4, there is a complete walkthrough available. To prevent other players from encountering spoilers, I have placed it inside a "Spoiler Warning" button.

View attachment 3362877
View attachment 3362877
spoiler alert!!! click the spoiler button down there to see the full guideline

The next part will be a walkthough and tutorial that will showcase the locations of game items and provide some tips for progressing. The content will involve significant spoilers. If players prefer to explore on their own, please refrain from watching the following content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and Mexusa

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Counter for hitting the zombies outside the garage is way to fast and can't get past it. Tried it 10 times and most of the time didn't mis a single hit and still couldn't get past it.. I know i'm bad at such things but this is ridiculous!
Sorry for any inconvenience caused, and I appreciate your feedback. I will lower the difficulty in future versions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and JoSolo

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
Man i gotta say im not usually the one to gripe over combat scenarios but seriously.. In future put some more time to encounters. Its fucking tedious to play scenarios over and over again because you fucking miss a click. Also add more content that is not just game over scenarios. Otherwise liking the game but that claire combat scene is too brutal. It takes the fun out of the experience if you are forced to load over and over again. Make it possible to skip combat after some tries or make it more lenient because it has no point to being so tightly timed. Only mechanic is to click with you mouse and that's not interactive and entertaining combat.

Yea I've failed it 5 times. I'll admit I'm not the fastest but the fact that I'm having to do it over and over and it's not even a fun gameplay mechanic...

Like actually?? How do you beat this moment, how many zombies do you have to kill XD The timer goes down before the first zombie spawns in.

figured it out, you have to double click to skip the super slow zombie cut in as the timer gopes down at the same speed anyway.

Reactions: RayAbby
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes