3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
More unsolicited ideas nobody asked for! Like seriously, don't listen to me if you don't want to. At all.

Keep the game overs for Boss fights, major encounters (like the licker one) and the creeps/hooligans. Small encounters like the two zombies? Take them out or don't, but no game over here.

Reactions: RayAbby

Usuf123

Jan 26, 2024
View attachment 3070503

Hello everyone! How are you doing? The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak 0.2 update is finally here! This update includes Ada's storyline, with over 200 new images and more than ten videos.

Meag Download Link
Ada's storyline update
New area
200+ new images
10+ new videos

1 zombie battle

The game is now available on three platforms: Mac, Android and PC . You can download it from my MEGA.

In the new chapters, players will take on the role of Ada Wong as she explores the sewers of Raccoon City. You'll need to investigate the scenes, collect resources, and overcome challenges to progress further.

On the other hand, I've also attempted to add "battle damage" and "clothing destruction" effects during combat. My programming skills is poor, so it took me some time, but seeing the final result brought me great satisfaction. Although there may still be some flaws, I will continue to improve it in the future.

Additionally, I've also experimented with some more complex puzzles and interface handling. For example, players need to collect batteries in the game, and programming the "battery installation" part really challenged my creativity. However, I'm extremely pleased with the outcome.

Finally, I want to express my sincere gratitude for your support of the game!!!! If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to let me know. I hope you enjoy the game. Have a nice day!

View attachment 3070511 View attachment 3070514 View attachment 3070515
How to get rid of those bastards behind the door

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
The password of the computer anybody knows plz help !! I stuck here. And previously plz help how to get rid of bastards ???
For the sewer creeps, don't bother knocking on the door. Just kick it open. Or find the key in the cabinet next to the door. The password for the computer is 1123.

Usuf123

Jan 26, 2024
For the sewer creeps, don't bother knocking on the door. Just kick it open. Or find the key in the cabinet next to the door. The password for the computer is 1123.
Thanks to you I Find the key. But everytime I entered the door they got me and I lost. I use key for the door but nothing happens and nothing helpful in the computer. Can you suggest me where I can get bullets

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Thanks to you I Find the key. But everytime I entered the door they got me and I lost. I use key for the door but nothing happens and nothing helpful in the computer. Can you suggest me where I can get bullets
Thank you so much for playing my game :D
There is a chance of successfully kicking open the door. Alternatively, if you have a key, you can enter directly, but the condition is that you must not let the people inside the room know of your presence. If you fail to kick the door, or if you knock on the door or engage in conversation, the people inside will become alerted to someone being outside.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Thank you so much for playing my game :D
There is a chance of successfully kicking open the door. Alternatively, if you have a key, you can enter directly, but the condition is that you must not let the people inside the room know of your presence. If you fail to kick the door, or if you knock on the door or engage in conversation, the people inside will become alerted to someone being outside.
still i always got caught.

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
still i always got caught.
Then you gotta load a save from before you interact with the door at all. If you don't have any, start over from scratch. Once you're back at the door, you simply open it with the key. If you still get caught there's a bug and I cannot help you. Best of luck!

Reactions: RayAbby and Dyhart

Miyavibz

Sep 27, 2022
hey sorry to bother, i am stuck with all the lickers. cannot go throught this room and don't know what to do now
can somebody help pass this room full of monsters
thks

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
hey sorry to bother, i am stuck with all the lickers. cannot go throught this room and don't know what to do now
can somebody help pass this room full of monsters
thks
You need to have 10 ammo, and nail all ten headshots. Hot tip: you can headshot the two zombies even though Ada doesn't tell you that.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes