3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Not in this version so far as I know.
thank you for taking the time to write this out
I was really enjoying this game until I reached this absolutely unavoiable roadblock where, because I didn't know I could headshot the zombies earlier, I had no ammo for this section to defeat them all. I went around looking for ammo to no avail, completely wasting my time and souring my experience with an otherwise decent experience until that point..

Reactions: nazuky and RayAbby

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
v0.5 is dropping tonight Feb 17! Pretty excited actually. The story is great and the gameplay is actually quite fun, loved the solving puzzles and missions. Very reminiscent of the original RE series !! <3

Reactions: RayAbby

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
p13.png
Good evening, everyone! The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak v0.4 update is officially released! First of all, I want to say that I absolutely love this update! I've also thoroughly enjoyed the process of developing the game. I can't wait to share it with all of you!

In this update, the main storyline shifts to Claire, who is struggling to survive in the dangerous Raccoon City! Braving the pouring rain, she enters Raccoon City in desperate need of a hiding place, unaware of the endless onslaught of zombies she is about to face.

Claire's main storyline has been updated
Over 200 new slides
9 new sex animations
3 new areas (Garage, Outside garage, Storage room)
Intense zombie battles with defeat events (I love this!)
p15.png p16.png p17.png p18.png
p19.png

Please note that the new backpack system has a significant impact on the overall game mechanics, which may cause issues with backpack items in old save files. If you encounter any errors or bugs, please try using a new save file.

On the other hand, as the game continues to be updated and the content keeps expanding, the amount of programming code involved has increased significantly. I am not proficient in programming, and I am the sole creator of this game. If you come across any glitches or errors within the game, please inform me immediately, and I will do my best to fix them as soon as possible! :D

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
cooltext452377002604675.png
cooltext452377002604675.png
spoiler alert!!! click the spoiler button down there to see the full guideline

The next part will be a walkthough and tutorial that will showcase the locations of game items and provide some tips for progressing. The content will involve significant spoilers. If players prefer to explore on their own, please refrain from watching the following content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the incredible support from everyone! Thank you to all the players who have enjoyed my game! If you have any feedback or new ideas, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

As the game development progresses, with more code and scenes being added, and the game mechanics becoming increasingly complex, I acknowledge that my programming abilities have limitations. Therefore, if you encounter any errors or issues while playing the game, please notify me immediately. Your feedback is invaluable in helping me improve the game.

Once again, thank you all for your support, and I look forward to continuing to provide you with an enjoyable gaming experience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
On another note, version 0.5 has also been updated on ! I was very excited to work on version 0.5, and I absolutely love the updates it brings! The installation package includes (claire forced nude body search, claire and ada rape, claire and other female Survivor defeated event). The only downside is that I wanted to add even more new content, but I've been quite busy lately. :( Once again, thank you for your support, and I will continue to actively develop the game going forward.

p10.png f9.png f10.png 4.png

Reactions: JoSolo

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Man i gotta say im not usually the one to gripe over combat scenarios but seriously.. In future put some more time to encounters. Its fucking tedious to play scenarios over and over again because you fucking miss a click. Also add more content that is not just game over scenarios. Otherwise liking the game but that claire combat scene is too brutal. It takes the fun out of the experience if you are forced to load over and over again. Make it possible to skip combat after some tries or make it more lenient because it has no point to being so tightly timed. Only mechanic is to click with you mouse and that's not interactive and entertaining combat.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak [v0.4b] [RayAbby]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Man i gotta say im not usually the one to gripe over combat scenarios but seriously.. In future put some more time to encounters. Its fucking tedious to play scenarios over and over again because you fucking miss a click. Also add more content that is not just game over scenarios. Otherwise liking the game but that claire combat scene is too brutal. It takes the fun out of the experience if you are forced to load over and over again. Make it possible to skip combat after some tries or make it more lenient because it has no point to being so tightly timed. Only mechanic is to click with you mouse and that's not interactive and entertaining combat.
Thank you very much for your feedback and support for the game. I will continue to make adjustments in the future to provide a better gaming experience for everyone. I will also try to lower the game difficulty.

Reactions: mulerider

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I agree, why does it always have to be game over, why can't it be she lost, raped, life goes on???

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFallenOrderZombieOutbreak-0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you so much!! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this!! Thanks for the consistent and timely updates without long, over-due gaps.
Downloading now, I can't wait!!

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
I'm 99% sure I didn't miss anything but the only new sexual content was if you fail/do nothing with the horde of zombies right

VenomXP

Sep 14, 2020

i have to agreed instead of a timer it should be on how many time you miss or something else then this timer shit. it frustration.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I only have 4 bullets for the zombies in the hallway. 2 for each headshot = 4. Then you get 5 more. Then when it's time for the lickers I only have 5. People in here saying you need 10. Where are the rest of the bullets? Are they before or after the 2 zombies in the hallway?

Edit: I literally found them right after I wrote this, after searching for 30 mins. They were on the box next to the little safe.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes