EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
At the beginning of time, you play an angel who was banished from heaven to hell when he was just a child.
Since his childhood, he is tortured in hell and finally he suffers from personality disorder.

The personalities which is in his mind help him (you) to not go mad because of torture.
He has tortured a lot since he was a kid so he become an insensitive person.
During his time in hell, his mood turns into a dark mood.
When he gets stronger enough, he kills the demon that tortures him and begins to look for a way out of hell.
In hell, he meets a woman who shares almost the same faith with him, and they become friends..
His only aim is going home, but it won't be that easy.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-07
Developer: WhiteBear -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android (Ch.3): - - - -

Patch:

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* -
Italian translation*

v0.3 Old Version
ARC4NE thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

c2-037.jpg c2-315.png c2-413.png c3-244.png c3-273a.png c3-312.png xxx.png c1-203.png c2-7x.png x1-081.png c1-020.png c2-166.png c2-297.png c3-307.png

Last edited by a moderator:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Hell, demons, torture, rape. And then we meet some girl who becomes our friend. I don't think hell is the right place to make friends, especially female friends. She was probably some drug addicted whore who was DPed and pissed on at orgies and gang bang parties. How adorable. I guess the NTR tag is inevitable.
By the way, since the MC was tortured in hell by demons, did this torture include group rapes?

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Okay, the story seems interesting so far, it looks like a revenge type story, with the MC trying to get out of hell and go up to heaven to take revenge on the people who banished him. English clearly needs work, but believe me, i have seen worse.
We need confirmation from the DEV with his planned tags but so far i have not seen any indication of NRT content, but you never know.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well the story is really unique and the whole personalities talking to you is cool but the engrish is pretty bad and the MC is too much of an edge lord for me to enjoy playing, I can hear the Linkin Park soundtrack in the background. Fifteen year old me would have probably loved this MC but I'm too old now to want to play a game with an edge lord MC with Daddy issues.

I do have to give the devs a thumbs up for having a unique story and not another game with a horse dicked midget trying to bang his family.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Hell, demons, torture, rape. And then we meet some girl who becomes our friend. I don't think hell is the right place to make friends, especially female friends. She was probably some drug addicted whore who was DPed and pissed on at orgies and gang bang parties. How adorable. I guess the NTR tag is inevitable.
By the way, since the MC was tortured in hell by demons, did this torture include group rapes?
Ntr will not.
Jokes on you, friend. It seems the Devil doesn't like NTR. :rolleyes:

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes