DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
God, i love supernatural elements. I'm definitely down to try this out. The story has a very interesting take since he was banished from Heaven as a child. I'm looking forward to uncovering why he was sent to hell, especially at that age and the future consequences because of it.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man this was a really good start. The story is relatively original and in the world of Adult Visual Novels that is a great plus. Now the developer has to do 4 things to turn this into a top game:
1 - Improve English, I am not very good at it but even I find mistakes frequently.
2 - Launch updates frequently and with a good amount of content.
3 - Stay away from NTR hahaha, now seriously, don't go there most people don't want any other cock other than mc's near the girls.
4 - Make a harem path, I hate have to choose between girls.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Plot definitely got me as I love supernatural stuff. English doesn't give me confidence though.
BTW I don't like hell is kind of the place you want a friend from.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The game needs some polishing, maybe a proofreader or someone who's fluent in both turkish (which I guess is the dev's native language) and english could help the dev out, but the story seems interesting and refreshing compared to most recent games I've played that seemed to be just cliches and random fetishes all thrown together.
The renders are not the best I've seen, but they are above average and I think they are pretty decent for someone who just started working on 3d rendering. The only thing I found a bit weird was that in some scene transitions there were both languages on screen.
Anyway, it looks like this has a lot of potential, so I'll keep an eye on it and wish the dev the best of luck!

desmo321

Nov 7, 2020
The game needs some polishing, maybe a proofreader or someone who's fluent in both turkish (which I guess is the dev's native language) and english could help the dev out, but the story seems interesting and refreshing compared to most recent games I've played that seemed to be just cliches and random fetishes all thrown together.
The renders are not the best I've seen, but they are above average and I think they are pretty decent for someone who just started working on 3d rendering. The only thing I found a bit weird was that in some scene transitions there were both languages on screen.
Anyway, it looks like this has a lot of potential, so I'll keep an eye on it and wish the dev the best of luck!
it doesnt maybe need a proofreader. it majorly needs one. even the description is full of errors.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
you know i didnt try this game before because of the lack of sex tags. but so far the story isnt bad. the english really could use some work but its good enough to get by.

it is weird when they get the genders mixed up. they call MC "her" and the girls "him" for example.

choices so far dont seem to affect the story much. like even if you try to kick the girl out of the room she still stays so yeah choices dont seem to affect much. but some choices do have alternate routes. like the last choice to take the demon with you or not.

as for the female demon if we can end up doing stuff with her i hope she goes back to her old form the new one isnt as attractive. too shiny i think.

the renders were above average but could still use some work.

im really curious why the mother didnt rescue MC.

All in all yeah i'd like to see more. good luck dev.

Reactions: klash107
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes