• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
it looks like a corrupted image in the "game/gui" folder... you can replace this (gui) folder from another game
Its the window_icon.png its cause its too big for some reason that kills renpy on linux, shrinking the size by 50% and it will work fine

Reactions: int13

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Like others have said, the game needs someone fluent in English to make this story flow better. The mismatch of genders is such a dumb fuckup and yet we see it over and over. It's frustratingly simple and yet here we are.

Man/Male/Adam: He, His, Him
Woman/Female/Kadin: She, Hers, Her

I like this story, concept, women, and conflict, and I even like the MC (which is increasingly rare). It needs an English editor/translator. That said, this slag in the furnace has the makings to be enganging and dickhard steel sword of enjoyment.

Make it so, Turkish One.
This mistake is very common and just tells me that the script was MTL from Russian Turkish or something. I don't think a person translating something can make this mistake no matter how poor their English is.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This language problem is interesting. Personally, I am from a country where there are no gender pronouns and for this reason these mistakes do not bother me at all. Admittedly, I also understand that for some others, it’s a hell of a big problem.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Game plays the pronoun game by repeatedly calling girls "him", which, considering the context and sometimes not actually having seen if they have floppy bits or not, is a bit worrying. At this point I'm waiting for a supernatural hermaphrodite to "pop up". I know it's because the game is in Turkish, but still.
Also, there's no "Quit" button, you have to either window the game or tab out and right click it off the taskbar.
Its a language thing, pronouns are very hard for some languages because the way the language is structured there is no ambiguity that pronouns fix. If a girl is stroking a guys cock, there is no need in many languages to say, 'She stoked HIS cock.' That extra pronoun 'his,' while vital in English isn't required in many other languages because of words used and sentence structure. There is never any doubt who's cock is stroked. In english we use pronouns a lot and require them for meaning because we use them so much. This is why so many times characters get miss pronouned in games because most of the authors are not native english speakers but the customers are mainly english. This gets compounded when english would use two separate pronouns to convey meaning.

It isn't because there an intent to be ambiguous with the pronouns they just don't have the same use in their native language that they do in english. So mistakes are made.

Reactions: ShadedWilderness

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
He, she, they, we, them, us, you, I, his, her, brother, sister.

These words are the main errors, though there are a couple of other strange bits too.

Aside from that it could be a decent story.
I don't want to hear some weak excuses from the mother or raphael .etc about why the MC was left alone there to be tortured for 300 years though.
Their reasons better be fucking amazing or I'm setting everyone on fire.

EfeGR

Aug 22, 2021
The game was above my expectations, now I've finished the second part and I can't find anything to say, it's a very nice game with everything.
Deserves more attention.

Önyargı ile yaklaşmıştım ama herşey gerçekten çok güzel olmuş. Umarım bırakmazsın oyunu geliştirmeyi.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Things were all over the place with this update, and the bad english translation obviously didn't help. And Inessa being killed was just fucking awful. I hope that the cliffhanger with the angel of death means that she can come back, for me she was the best girl, and by a country mile, so if she's really gone i'm dropping this game in the next update.

kingpolux

Oct 31, 2021
People. The plot reminds me Lucifer the series is the basis for a good game, Being Lucifer or Dan as the main protagonist. A series of games good from that series.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Things were all over the place with this update, and the bad english translation obviously didn't help. And Inessa being killed was just fucking awful. I hope that the cliffhanger with the angel of death means that she can come back, for me she was the best girl, and by a country mile, so if she's really gone i'm dropping this game in the next update.
feel it same, but her death motivated me more to burn everyone...posible incest or not :D

Reactions: Look-see
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes