May 14, 2020
I don't quite understand why Raphael is pissed that you don't want to talk considering you've been banished to hell as a child. I mean I would hold a grudge towards EVERYONE in my family if they banished me and no one did anything (and the person mainly responsible I'd like to kill/torture but lets not get into that).

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
I don't quite understand why Raphael is pissed that you don't want to talk considering you've been banished to hell as a child. I mean I would hold a grudge towards EVERYONE in my family if they banished me and no one did anything (and the person mainly responsible I'd like to kill/torture but lets not get into that).
and left u be tortured for some decades....

May 14, 2020
and left u be tortured for some decades....
Exactly!

I wonder what the explanation will be, hopefully it justifies it without being a dumb twist. Not saying twists are dumb I mean literal "dumb twists", something stupid like "you had to be tortured to unlock your true power".

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Exactly!

I wonder what the explanation will be, hopefully it justifies it without being a dumb twist. Not saying twists are dumb I mean literal "dumb twists", something stupid like "you had to be tortured to unlock your true power".
nah i dont care..nothing cant explain this shit...still i like story so if i will not be forced to forgive everyone it is good

May 14, 2020
nah i dont care..nothing cant explain this shit...still i like story so if i will not be forced to forgive everyone it is good
That's totally fair and I can't see myself being forgiving either (although I likely will in at least 1 playthrough and cntrl the fuck out of it for the lewds) but I still wonder what the reason is, even if it is never enough.

Reactions: sdna1

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
What the hell was the idea to kill Inessa? I hate that someone near MC dies almost as much as I hate NTR. To the same extent, the game gets out of hand and then it doesn’t matter at all. The rape of the Ctrl key starts and i don't care what i choose from the options. Now I killed everything I could and leveled Ghost’s face a little and pushed my mother away. Not much worse could the game update go. I thought this game would be one of my favorites, but this pleasure was really short. FUCK THIS SHIT.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
What the hell was the idea to kill Inessa? I hate that someone near MC dies almost as much as I hate NTR. To the same extent, the game gets out of hand and then it doesn’t matter at all. The rape of the Ctrl key starts and i don't care what i choose from the options. Now I killed everything I could and leveled Ghost’s face a little and pushed my mother away. Not much worse could the game update go. I thought this game would be one of my favorites, but this pleasure was really short. FUCK THIS SHIT.
relax that bitch who ported u to earth is still alive.... she need to be taken care befofe u stop play:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Rodrigoofb

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Excellent game, I love the original enough story, the character girls are very pretty and hot, perhaps my only real criticism, would be that, in the timeline since he escapes from the dungeon has been quite some time and there isn't a single erotic scene, (apart from the occasional nudity, which practically does not count).
I think I would be satisfied with at the very least one well done sex scene, I hope that in the next update something will happen, and not just more teasing.
(The English is pretty bad, but I can't complain about that, since I'm not a native English speaker either, apart from the constant use of wrong pronouns, it is at least understandable).;)
I wish Dev the best of luck with the game, he has done a great job, being his first game. (y)

Reactions: Look-see

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
If I select English then I'd prefer not to see any text in Turkish, such as during name select or descrptions of movement between locations. I also noticed a lot of confusion about the pronouns used for some characters, which is one of a two things: a massive mistake or some unwanted foreshadowing.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ok ppl are pissed about Inessa and i also agree she shouldnt have died. fucking blows:LOL:

aside from that although im liking the story aside from the engrish. i imagine not having any sex content is hurting the game from not getting as much recognition as it deserves. and it doesnt look like it'll happen next update either. im eagerly waiting for the day "vaginal sex" is added to the tags that are in game ....(and harem and pregnancy.):devilish:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
How can you make Inessa die ... the cutest and most loving girl with MC? This is real bullshit for me.
In the last scene we see the MC meeting the "Angel of Death", so there's a chance she has the means to bring Inessa back. I really hope the dev didn't decide to actually kill off (permanently) the most likeable character in the game.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes