UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Game plays the pronoun game by repeatedly calling girls "him", which, considering the context and sometimes not actually having seen if they have floppy bits or not, is a bit worrying. At this point I'm waiting for a supernatural hermaphrodite to "pop up". I know it's because the game is in Turkish, but still.
Also, there's no "Quit" button, you have to either window the game or tab out and right click it off the taskbar.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
it doesnt maybe need a proofreader. it majorly needs one. even the description is full of errors.
I literally started my post saying "The game needs some polishing"... I used the word "maybe", followed by two suggestions because I don't know the dev, so I have no idea if he can afford a proofreader or has any friends who can help him out.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The game has a rather unique plot, and I managed to enjoy it even despite the terrible translation.
I will definitely wait for the continuation.

And I don't really want the game to turn into a boring harem.
But naturally, the author knows better.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Linux version, got this error:

Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Serial number of failed request:  259
  Current serial number in output stream:  259
Was able to play other Ren'PY games, so unsure of what the real issue is. No Traceback.txt file to look at.

Reactions: Ithilion

int13

Jul 2, 2018
Linux version, got this error:

Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Serial number of failed request:  259
  Current serial number in output stream:  259
Was able to play other Ren'PY games, so unsure of what the real issue is. No Traceback.txt file to look at.
it looks like a corrupted image in the "game/gui" folder... you can replace this (gui) folder from another game

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
love this game and I think that a sweet and beautiful succubus to cuddle cannot be missing in this game, after all we are in hell .

Reactions: verzauberung
Mar 20, 2019
Like others have said, the game needs someone fluent in English to make this story flow better. The mismatch of genders is such a dumb fuckup and yet we see it over and over. It's frustratingly simple and yet here we are.

Man/Male/Adam: He, His, Him
Woman/Female/Kadin: She, Hers, Her

I like this story, concept, women, and conflict, and I even like the MC (which is increasingly rare). It needs an English editor/translator. That said, this slag in the furnace has the makings to be enganging and dickhard steel sword of enjoyment.

Make it so, Turkish One.

Last edited:

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Like others have said, the game needs someone fluent in English to make this story flow better. The mismatch of genders is such a dumb fuckup and yet we see it over and over. It's frustratingly simple and yet here we are.

Man/Male/Adam: He, His, Him
Woman/Female/Kadin: She, Hers, Her

I like this story, concept, women, and conflict, and I even like the MC (which is increasingly rare). It needs an English editor/translator. That said, this slag in the furnace has the makings to be enganging and dickhard steel sword of enjoyment.

Make it so, Turkish One.
I can even volunteer myself to check his grammar for free if he needs cause this game has so much potential, but it's really frustrated to see the grammar/spell wrong so many times

Reactions: xDestiny
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes