bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I feel you man, i almost closed the game and stopped playing, but in the end of the update your mom says she has a gift for you, and then the angel of death appears, so it would make sense for Inessa to come back, so don't give up yet haha
Thanks.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
In the last scene we see the MC meeting the "Angel of Death", so there's a chance she has the means to bring Inessa back. I really hope the dev didn't decide to actually kill off (permanently) the most likeable character in the game.
I really hope Inessa is brought back or the rest of the game parts don’t matter. In my books, it’s completely useless to use time to just press the ctrl key and the story then doesn’t matter and can even be written in Chinese.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
I feel you man, i almost closed the game and stopped playing, but in the end of the update your mom says she has a gift for you, and then the angel of death appears, so it would make sense for Inessa to come back, so don't give up yet haha
or your mother know that MC want die and death is that mother gift? :D

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man i was so pissed off that Inessa died

She was the only one i trusted and wanted to be with in this game

Really hope she can be brought back if not im going full evil mode in the game and burn heaven itself to the ground

Also cant wait to destroy Nyks ... She is the one who pulled me away from the castle ... And she is the one who messing with the MC in a bad way

Last edited:

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
Yeah with Inessa dead the list of people I don't wanna die is empty.

Nyks is only second to daddy dearest, throwing the MC into the human world not only doomed Inessa but proved she coulda got you all outta there sooner.

Mother and the rest of the family are in limbo until we hear an exceptional excuse for abandoning a child to centuries of torture.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah thats another thing i dont get about the story set up

The mom and sister act like nothing happend and try to be all love and cuddles with the MC

While the MC been gone for centuries and tortured

And u mean to tell me they only found out were the MC was just a few days ago by a demon

So it took them that many centuries just to find a demon on earth

Yeah i felt no love for the sister or mom i reacted coldly to both of them

Last edited:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
woulkdn't surprise me if the Sister (Azel if i remember correctly) woulld be the whole surprise. And with Ghost i don't even wanna start...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Umm the new blonde Jill mommy is the best Li :oops:
She might be gorgous but she did not even bother finding the MC up till a few days ago

So she has a long way to go to prove that she even remotly becoming a love interest imo

Inessa needs to come back alive

The mom and sister can become love interest after they deeply apologized and do things to redeem themselfs

But Nyks is on my to kill list same with that brother of the MC

Nyks is the reason that Inessa died tbh and i am very upset with her about that

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
She might be gorgous but she did not even bother finding the MC up till a few days ago

So she has a long way to go to prove that she even remotly becoming a love interest imo

Inessa needs to come back alive

The mom and sister can become love interest after they deeply apologized and do things to redeem themselfs

But Nyks is on my to kill list same with that brother of the MC

Nyks is the reason that Inessa died tbh and i am very upset with her about that
Oh right what was she doing when the enemy stormed the castle? And since it's the afterlife shouldn't she just be in heaven or is it permadeath since she died literally in hell?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have no clue if Nyx was in the castle still or not when that happend

Maybe she followed the MC at a distance and just swooped him up when he wanted to retuirn to the castle

But if she was at the castle still then i have even less of a interest in Nyx since then she should have taken Inessa with her

Either way it went with Nyx she already made me worried at the first time we were meeting her ... she is created if u will by some random guild or group of people ... Who she clearly obeys ... So i already was on my guard ....

And then she goes and first tries to fly u away from rescuing Inessa ... And when that failed she ambushed you with some portal thing like are u kidding me

She can stay in hell for all i care or get killed off by my sword or hands either way she is definatly wasted as a Li imo

The sister actually redeemed herself a little bit tho when she stopped the fight happening between the MC and his brother

But still the mom and sis have to answer and redeem themselfs further

Caus so far the story makes zero sense ... They only found out were the MC was a few days ago like are u kidding me

With their speed and abilities and group of followers ... You cant tell me that for centuries they couldnt locate him

Pretty sure if Inessa comes back it will be in a different body

The DEV did a great job and making me want to play the evil path .... Caus ever since Inessa died i was to hell with being a good guy

They wanna kill a sweet woman like that .... And expect me to say well shit happend

Even if Inessa comes back heaven and hell will feel my wrath

Last edited:

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
what is this characters name. i would love a f95zone fansig of her using this pic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
these pics would also make amazing fansigs:
:love:

this pic is also just 10/10

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So I was having a conversation with another user about this game and decided to pop in and see what's what. Funnily enough we were discussing if the mother knew what was going on.
As michael1984 said she didn't bother to look for her son. Right, hold on to your sit, she knew he was in hell all along. She herself states that she can feel the presence of her son, that's how she knew he had escaped hell and sent Raphael to search for him. More so, apparently all of the siblings knew their brother was in hell. They tell him things like "you have to go back to hell". Even the MC tells that they knew but did nothing.
zxza.PNG
Starting from here there are a lot of reasons she is the lowest of scum:
  • She is powerful enough to send the Elders packing and stop her husbands machinations in it's tracks but never lifted a finger to protect her son.
  • She appears to be only interested in her son in a sexual way. Her first reaction upon learning he escaped is "I am really curious what he looks like" while practically licking her finger.
  • For all her might and resources she didn't bother to send a spy over the centuries to see if he was alright? No she just discarded him.
  • Her ultimate remorseful dialogue is "I guess you were angry with us". WTF do you think bitch.
We were having an awesome story that suddenly went soft as a noodle to accommodate a piece of shit the size of that character. I actually think that all of them just thought the MC would die in hell and were OK with it. The MC himself states that they thought he had no power so there's no power awakening angle and the oracle states he was destined to die in hell. I am inclined to think that the mother had something to do with the MC's banishment and she is just happy that she got her fucktoy back but she would have done nothing to get it back.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So I was having a conversation with another user about this game and decided to pop in and see what's what. Funnily enough we were discussing if the mother knew what was going on.

As michael1984 said she didn't bother to look for her son. Right, hold on to your sit, she knew he was in hell all along. She herself states that she can feel the presence of her son, that's how she knew he had escaped hell and sent Raphael to search for him. More so, apparently all of the siblings knew their brother was in hell. They tell him things like "you have to go back to hell". Even the MC tells that they knew but did nothing.
View attachment 1517520
Starting from here there are a lot of reasons she is the lowest of scum:
  • She is powerful enough to send the Elders packing and stop her husbands machinations in it's tracks but never lifted a finger to protect her son.
  • She appears to be only interested in her son in a sexual way. Her first reaction upon learning he escaped is "I am really curious what he looks like" while practically licking her finger.
  • For all her might and resources she didn't bother to send a spy over the centuries to see if he was alright? No she just discarded him.
  • Her ultimate remorseful dialogue is "I guess you were angry with us". WTF do you think bitch.
We were having an awesome story that suddenly went soft as a noodle to accommodate a piece of shit the size of that character. I actually think that all of them just thought the MC would die in hell and were OK with it. The MC himself states that they thought he had no power so there's no power awakening angle and the oracle states he was destined to die in hell. I am inclined to think that the mother had something to do with the MC's banishment and she is just happy that she got her fucktoy back but she would have done nothing to get it back.
Thats spot on ... And agree with all your points .... Just in no way am i remotly interested in the mom or sister path they did jack all till now...

And why are they now all the sudden interested ... They only became interested when the MC broke out of hell so to speak

So for centuries they were perfectly fine abandoning the MC and leaving him to his fate

But as soon as the mc stages a revolt and breaks out ... Now all the sudden they become interested ..

The brother at least wants the MC back to hell so i can appreciate his honesty

But the Mother specially is just ruined as a character ... Like she just expects like nothing ever happend fuck no..

The sister at least steps in between that fight ... But even then she also did jack all to help the MC all those centuries in hell

So for me both the mom and sister are ruined as characters in the story and if i have a choice ill be neglecting both of them going forward

And not to mention Nyx she has been send to the mc only now after centuries of torture... by some unknown group of people thats already suspicious af

And not only that she demand to sleep in ur bed even when u say gtfo

Then she basicly makes Inessa feel bad around her

And not just that keeps the MC from saving Inessa and dumps the MC back to earth witout his consent ... And she probally doesnt even feel bad for that and probally expects to hear good job

Nah all those characters in the game are ruined imo besides Inessa she was the one woman that was actually bandaging the mc and cleaning his wounds ... And trying to build the MC back up

But what happends the dev murders her off like are u kidding the only remaining bright light for th MC and she dies

Like i said the only route to take now is just burn everything down and take vengence against both Hell and heaven

But what most likely will happen is the Mom has send for the angel of death and makes innessa back to live as a way to make the mc forgive the mom

But for me even if that happends i wont ever forgive that mom

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes