Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.10s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.02s
Loading error handling took 0.04s
Loading script took 0.49s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.01s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 5)
Running init code took 0.13s
Loading analysis data took 0.02s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.00s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.03s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: 'DRS_CreateSession() = -1.' (can be ignored)
Creating interface object took 0.01s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.04s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.00s
Analyze screens took 0.01s
Save screen analysis took 0.07s
Prepare screens took 0.05s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.38s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Getting the exact same error on linux (fedora).

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Pretty good,this game is kinda like DMC meets Lucifer, i enjoyed them both and I'm enjoying this VN so far as well, looking forward to the next update.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Yes I do hope this is just temporary because I love the story behind the game so I hope it won't be abandoned
its indeed a good story so far just hope they dont chew off more than they can handle. i have seen this happen with a game called silphia island now sylphine which due to focus on to many things got one complete remake after another and now its a dead game. this game is good but do take the time needed to not get over worked

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I do hope this aint getting abandoned
Me too. It's been 2 months, so there's still time for an update before the label gets put on the game. But I've seen developers post an update after it was marked Abandoned here. So who knows? White_Bear is here on F95 (this is their thread, in fact), so hopefully they are staying in contact with the staff here. But the "last seen" was early February, so that's probably not a great sign. More than anything else, I hope they are doing well IRL. A lot of developers end up with serious life issues. :(

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
went into this not expecting much. at first, it was hard to get over the grammar issues but as it isn't the devs native language it doesn't bother me, although the pronoun misusage still does, but dam was I surprised at how good this is. will def keep a weathered eye on this one. cant wait for the next update.

Reactions: Jaango

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
went into this not expecting much. at first, it was hard to get over the grammar issues but as it isn't the devs native language it doesn't bother me, although the pronoun misusage still does, but dam was I surprised at how good this is. will def keep a weathered eye on this one. cant wait for the next update.
same here. apart from the grammar (and my expectation that everyone would be killable :p ) its a great game so far with great possibility for its future. i really hope it does not end up abandoned.

Reactions: Jaango
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes