jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
Post is public but I'll post it here too

Development Update #7
Hello,
I was gone for a very long time. I didn't have enough equipment to keep the game going. I have developed my system to offer you a better game. In this, I entered an intense work tempo. That's why I wasn't with you for a long time. Now I am here again. Previous renders of the game were pretty unprofessional, so I started developing the renders and making some changes to the script.

I'm renewing all the renders, except for some scenes of the 3 episodes I've published now. 3 parts will be combined in one part. This section will be with the renewed renders. I will continue to work on the new chapter right after.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Post is public but I'll post it here too

Development Update #7
Hello,
I was gone for a very long time. I didn't have enough equipment to keep the game going. I have developed my system to offer you a better game. In this, I entered an intense work tempo. That's why I wasn't with you for a long time. Now I am here again. Previous renders of the game were pretty unprofessional, so I started developing the renders and making some changes to the script.

I'm renewing all the renders, except for some scenes of the 3 episodes I've published now. 3 parts will be combined in one part. This section will be with the renewed renders. I will continue to work on the new chapter right after.

With as interesting as I found the story and these new renders now, I def. wouldn't mind starting the game over and playing through again.

Reactions: jasont123

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
the fact i read the words redoing the story this early on actually worries me. yes they could be good if they are not over done, though i have seen to many games at this point getting stuck in that cycle. lets hope this one will be better than the others on that front

Ryomen Sukuna

Aug 27, 2021
the developer finally showed signs of life there on his discord I really hope the project goes ahead is one of the best I've seen so far the art, history everything. And one of my favorites!!

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
The reloaded version is planned to be released this week im so looking forward to this. please like this comment if you agree with and is looking forward to a return of a great VN

Reactions: bloodseeker2306

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The reloaded version is planned to be released this week im so looking forward to this. please like this comment if you agree with and is looking forward to a return of a great VN
A reloaded version already with so little content doesn't make me especially excited. I suppose I'm grateful it's happening sooner rather than later, though.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
A reloaded version already with so little content doesn't make me especially excited. I suppose I'm grateful it's happening sooner rather than later, though.
He replaced some older images in parts 1-2, then will update to the next episode so to me as long after this release he's back to more updates regularly like ever 4-7months for a new release is ok. THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION DON'T ATTCK ME

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020

Chapter 1 Download; -

Note: This version is the remastered version of the other shared game. Codes and renders have been renewed and Extra scenes have been added. It's not a new Chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Salomon108
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes