excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah the dev at this point needs to abandon making a light /angel path imo

The only character in the game that actually cared and helped the mc gets killed off for what ?

And then u still getting pushed to take the light path hell no

Just dont understand why the dev even kill off Inessa ... Keeping her alive would have at least gave the mc a chance to keep his sanity and maybe become a good angel

But She got killed and wont come back ... i mean come on the mc his only ray of light in his darkness all those years killed off there is no other way then becoming a demon of death against everyone in heaven and earth will be drenched in blood
i see nothing but death and chaos in the future of this VN

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
wait. imagined frens seem like a good idea. Ghost is my favourite, such a mysterious cute fren

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I would argue that the Good/"Angelic" path has more, uh, "emotional importance" if after this MC, who gets tortured by centuries, and loses one of the only person who, after breaking free, treats him with a semblance of kindness, still manages to get out of the inner darkness and pain and tries to go over it, so I disagree that they should "remove the good path" at this point. Let the poor lad redeem himself, or go further down the dark path. I like choice in my stories. So I'm agreeing with Luna in a sense.

Also the mom is a cutie, and it's implied that she is very, very pissed off at MC's dad for what she did to his son so I kinda like her a lot.

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
Damn nice imma follow this game i like the idea of that over powered boy i like the art i'm in (y):sneaky::ROFLMAO:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I would argue that the Good/"Angelic" path has more, uh, "emotional importance" if after this MC, who gets tortured by centuries, and loses one of the only person who, after breaking free, treats him with a semblance of kindness, still manages to get out of the inner darkness and pain and tries to go over it, so I disagree that they should "remove the good path" at this point. Let the poor lad redeem himself, or go further down the dark path. I like choice in my stories. So I'm agreeing with Luna in a sense.

Also the mom is a cutie, and it's implied that she is very, very pissed off at MC's dad for what she did to his son so I kinda like her a lot.
It's also implied she's extremely powerful, so she could have saved him whenever she wanted, but chose not to... I have no idea how the dev is gonna explain this in a way that doesn't make look like a piece of shit. There was only one likeable character in this game and she's apparently gone for good.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah i cant imagine that powerfull MC his mom couldnt find her own son even if he was in hell

She could have easily captured some demi demons in that city and could have send some reinforcements to save the mc much sooner

But nope she didnt do anything no one of the mc his family did a damn thing to help him

And now all the sudden they wanna be all love and hugs with him hell no

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Rough sex would accomplish the same task.
Yeah nah she looks amazing but she aint Inessa and how she kept the mc away from trying to get to Inessa makes me feel pretty hatefull towards her

And she also is untrustworthy caus she working for someone that is in the shadows still

So yeah she is definatlly on my to kill list same with the mc family tree

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
It's also implied she's extremely powerful, so she could have saved him whenever she wanted, but chose not to... I have no idea how the dev is gonna explain this in a way that doesn't make look like a piece of shit. There was only one likeable character in this game and she's apparently gone for good.
By all intents and purposes, the MC should be dead, that's the whole main drive of the story (for now) that the MC managed somehow to defeat his destiny, and threw everything into disarray, so we don't even know (yet) the circumstances of why he even was in hell in the first place, and why the Mom is not in heaven with the Father and on Earth. Its too early to draw conclusions on the capabilities of Mom to rescue MC. Can she even go to Hell willingly ?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
By all intents and purposes, the MC should be dead, that's the whole main drive of the story (for now) that the MC managed somehow to defeat his destiny, and threw everything into disarray, so we don't even know (yet) the circumstances of why he even was in hell in the first place, and why the Mom is not in heaven with the Father and on Earth. Its too early to draw conclusions on the capabilities of Mom to rescue MC. Can she even go to Hell willingly ?
When the MC wanted to save Inessa, he found a way to do it, so she could have done the same. When the MC showed up in the "human world" or whatever they called it, they talked about having a lot of angels looking for him, so I'm pretty sure they would be able to find one demon, and through him, the way to open a portal.
Also, the moment Raphael mentioned their mother would be there in a matter of minutes in that field, the older brother (who's supposedly stronger than the MC) almost shat his pants, took the even more powerful guardians and they all left with their tails between their legs... So she's someone to be feared.

The MC was supposed to die the day he escaped, but we know he was there for centuries, since he was a just a child and he was praying every day to his parents and siblings who just ignored him... There's no way they can explain why they abandonded him. What would their excuse be? It was "written"? A caring mother will bring hell on earth in order to save her child. We've seen mothers moving cars in real life to save their children. If the dev was planning to have a redemption arc, he shouldn't have pushed their "shittiness" to the extremes. I really hope he won't go with something stupid like:
- Your dad didn't let us help you.
- Oh, that explains everything! I forgive you!
- Great, let's fuck!

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
When the MC wanted to save Inessa, he found a way to do it, so she could have done the same. When the MC showed up in the "human world" or whatever they called it, they talked about having a lot of angels looking for him, so I'm pretty sure they would be able to find one demon, and through him, the way to open a portal.
Also, the moment Raphael mentioned their mother would be there in a matter of minutes in that field, the older brother (who's supposedly stronger than the MC) almost shat his pants, took the even more powerful guardians and they all left with their tails between their legs... So she's someone to be feared.

The MC was supposed to die the day he escaped, but we know he was there for centuries, since he was a just child and he was praying every day to his parents and siblings who just ignored him... There's no way they can explain why they abandonded him. What would be their excuse? It was "written"? A caring mother will bring hell on earth in order to save her child. We've seen mothers moving cars in real life to save their children. If the dev was planning to have a redemption arc, he shouldn't have pushed their "shittiness" to the extremes. I really hope he won't go with something stupid like:
- Your dad didn't let us help you.
- Oh, that explains everything! I forgive you!
- Great, let's fuck!
We don't know yet a lot of the circumstances behind MC's exile, but for the sake of funsies let me try and defend Mom.

-There is an "apparent" balance (hence why Heaven wants the MC to take care of Hell) so Mom interfering and going to Hell to rescue MC might throw everything out of balance and screw MC even further.
-There could be an interference around MC (before his escape) in general, that would explain why Heaven or Mom or whatever can't hear his prayers.
-And lets say (and this one is my personal favorite but I doubt the dev will do this) that in fact "everything" was written, and MC for some reason introduced free-will into the equation, that would be cool and would certainly explain why Mom didn't intervene at first (because she would have been incapable)
-There is also the possibility that MC was declared dead, and not exiled or missing.

The thing that makes me want to believe Mom and why I'm willing to defend her (for now) is that for whatever reason she is in the Human world, either self-imposed exile, or there is some plan behind her actions.

Oh and also, at the moment we haven't seen Angels travel to hell, only MC but its due to his copy-cat powers and black magic. Also "shadow" magic ball stuff that Nyx did. We see them fly to heaven, but maybe they are literally incapable of traveling to Hell by conventional means, just like maybe denizens of Hell can't travel to Heaven willy-nilly.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
We don't know yet a lot of the circumstances behind MC's exile, but for the sake of funsies let me try and defend Mom.

-There is an "apparent" balance (hence why Heaven wants the MC to take care of Hell) so Mom interfering and going to Hell to rescue MC might throw everything out of balance and screw MC even further.
So, the "balance" is more important than her son. Got it! Also, worse than being torn to pieces daily for centuries? The MC reached the point where he was seeing death as a relief. He said so himself.

-There could be an interference around MC (before his escape) in general, that would explain why Heaven or Mom or whatever can't hear his prayers.
She still knew where he was. He was exiled and delivered there. Did she need to hear his prayers to know he wasn't really having a fun time in hell?

-And lets say (and this one is my personal favorite but I doubt the dev will do this) that in fact "everything" was written, and MC for some reason introduced free-will into the equation, that would be cool and would certainly explain why Mom didn't intervene at first (because she would have been incapable)
Sorry, but like i said, that would make the story just stupid.

-There is also the possibility that MC was declared dead, and not exiled or missing.
So you want to tell me, that a mother, who's also one of the most powerful beings in the world, just accepted her son died, without seeing his dead body or something? And if that's what happened, do you think that would be the appropriate reaction after seeing the son she thought was dead for centuries standing in front of her? Just a hug?

The thing that makes me want to believe Mom and why I'm willing to defend her (for now) is that for whatever reason she is in the Human world, either self-imposed exile, or there is some plan behind her actions.
Let's be honest. The thing that makes want to believe her is the hot model the dev used for her...
Joking aside, she's on earth so she can play the role of the neglected MILF...

Oh and also, at the moment we haven't seen Angels travel to hell, only MC but its due to his copy-cat powers and black magic. Also "shadow" magic ball stuff that Nyx did. We see them fly to heaven, but maybe they are literally incapable of traveling to Hell by conventional means, just like maybe denizens of Hell can't travel to Heaven willy-nilly.
Again, the MC, who's an angel was delivered there, by other angels... Before he had any powers. So there is a way for them to go there.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Again, at least for me, its too early to tell the character motivations. I do miss Inessa a lot, but I think that its too early to go full doomer on all the other characters.

The fun part though, is that it gives you both options at least.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Again, at least for me, its too early to tell the character motivations. I do miss Inessa a lot, but I think that its too early to go full doomer on all the other characters.

The fun part though, is that it gives you both options at least.
Not really. There aren't any flags, statements, points or whatever in that choice near the end about how you react to the mother trying to hug the MC, so it won't change anything if you chose to hug her back or be cold. That's what worries me, and that goes for most of the choices in the game. They don't really matter, and the few that do, give you "Inessa points" that are useless (they can lead to a kiss), if she's really not coming back.

If the choice is given, I'll happily play a "reduce everything and everyone to ashes" path.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Not really. There aren't any flags, statements, points or whatever in that choice near the end about how you react to the mother trying to hug the MC, so it won't change anything if you chose to hug her back or be cold. That's what worries me, and that goes for most of the choices in the game. They don't really matter, and the few that do, give you "Inessa points" that are useless (they can lead to a kiss), if she's really not coming back.

If the choice is given, I'll happily play a "reduce everything and everyone to ashes" path.
Its funny because normally I would be on board the scorched earth policy, but the responsible for Inessa's death is beheaded, and I'm holding all my anger for Father and Heaven in general.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Sad to see after waiting so long we get this, dont get me wrong happy to see it is not abandoned...I was hoping for some meaningful progression in the story but just got reminded of Inessa's death. Hope we wont have another long wait for similar

• Sad
Reactions: Sean88hh
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes