MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah you are right about the scenes and I didn't implied she was pissed he escaped from hell. She is indeed pissed that the MC escaped Raphael. The way I evaluated that scene is as follows:
  • She ordered Raphael to go fetch the MC instead of doing what most mothers would do, you know going there themselves, because the MC is her son that has been tortured for centuries and she hasn't seen him since he was like 12 years old.
  • Instead she is there drinking wine in her underwear getting pissed that her lackey failed her.
  • All while caressing her lips wondering how her son looks like.:WaitWhat:
There is in my opinion a marked difference between that scene and the last scene at the end of the update. It kind of feels like she is a duplicitous person playing the MC. I will admit that I am cold MOFO and I am not moved by sappy sad faces even if it's from a hot MILF.
The more I think about it the more I believe there is a plot device that doesn't let Mom leave the house, because her laziness is what bothers me the most right now. I really don't think that she is duplicitous (yet) but god damn get out there and look out for your son in the city lmao.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
No, that's why Nyks was sent, at least as stated in the conversation the MC overheard. "Unity" and "Seer" are all very up in arms that MC survived, which is why Nyks was sent to a) Spy on MC, and b) Keep MC alive.
Yeah but the point was about the mother going against Unity/Seer/Fate. They might be interested in the MC but they are not pissed enough to try and kill him to rectify his fate, so it stands to reason that the mother trying to save the MC the first time around would not have caused them to attack her.

bigchub

Jan 25, 2018
So this is a fun story so far. The models are so beautiful as well as the set design. Hell, I dont even mind there is not 1 scene of sex yet. (I might of picked the wrong route tbh) Putting this one in my watchlist for sure. Keep up the fantastic work.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The more I think about it the more I believe there is a plot device that doesn't let Mom leave the house, because her laziness is what bothers me the most right now. I really don't think that she is duplicitous (yet) but god damn get out there and look out for your son in the city lmao.
It is entirely possible but it would be lame as fuck. And it would go against her having the power to send them packing with a few words because so far none of her lackeys is powerful enough to extend her influence outside her home. Then again it would not surprise me, I have read worst plot devices to justify ass munching characters.
tenor (23).gif

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah but the point was about the mother going against Unity/Seer/Fate. They might be interested in the MC but they are not pissed enough to try and kill him to rectify his fate, so it stands to reason that the mother trying to save the MC the first time around would not have caused them to attack her.
Ghost seems to be the secret factor here, he is the one that triggered the hair change, the awakening of his copy/steal powers, and the one that twisted his fate in a sense.

If Fate as a concept is so powerful in this game, Mom intervening wouldn't have been a factor in MC surviving at all

Reactions: EndlessNights

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
And neither her husband or older son know about this? If the dev goes with something like that he'll open up a lot of potholes.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
A plot device that Bethor didn't know about? That the Elders didn't know about? Because Bethor backed down pretty damn fast when told that Mother would be showing up if he continued and war broke out.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
And neither her husband or older son know about this? If the dev goes with something like that he'll open up a lot of potholes.
A plot device that Bethor didn't know about? That the Elders didn't know about? Because Bethor backed down pretty damn fast when told that Mother would be showing up if he continued and war broke out.
Its a semi-joke because I find it mighty suspicious that she has never left the house in any scene

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eddie987

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Ghost seems to be the secret factor here, he is the one that triggered the hair change, the awakening of his copy/steal powers, and the one that twisted his fate in a sense.

If Fate as a concept is so powerful in this game, Mom intervening wouldn't have been a factor in MC surviving at all
I was thinking more in line with her stopping the father casting the MC to hell in the first place thus negating the whole dying in hell destiny (it was a response to the question: "Is she powerful enough to fight her husband and "Destiny"?).

About Ghost, as far as I understood, he is just a figment of his imagination, a part of his fragmented mind. Ghost is himself manifesting his anger. I think about it as you will not know you are good at kicking ass until you wipe the floor with your first victim.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm hoping MC is being suspicious and cagy, because instead of the answer he gave, the answer should have been "Mother, I have had centuries of experience learning who's going to help me when I really need help. Hiding never did anything for me. I prayed for your help, Raphael's help, anyone's help for centuries. You didn't come, why do you think I would suddenly believe that anyone was going to raise a finger to help me now?"

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I was thinking more in line with her stopping the father casting the MC to hell in the first place thus negating the whole dying in hell destiny (it was a response to the question: "Is she powerful enough to fight her husband and "Destiny"?).

About Ghost, as far as I understood, he is just a figment of his imagination, a part of his fragmented mind. Ghost is himself manifesting his anger. I think about it as you will not know you are good at kicking ass until you wipe the floor with your first victim.
I really don't understand Ghost tbh, he is a figment of his imagination, but Luna and the other Dude don't know how he appeared and his purpose.

Also Ghost is aware of things happening in the "background"

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I really don't understand Ghost tbh, he is a figment of his imagination, but Luna and the other Dude don't know how he appeared and his purpose.

I always took it as bad writing coupled with the MC being bat shit crazy. Kind of like when I hear voices in my head.

• Haha

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

wait...others can see Ghost?but he is a figment of MCs imagination?does that mean MC has the power to create...entities?
or am I misunderstanding something here?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm hoping MC is being suspicious and cagy, because instead of the answer he gave, the answer should have been "Mother, I have had centuries of experience learning who's going to help me when I really need help. Hiding never did anything for me. I prayed for your help, Raphael's help, anyone's help for centuries. You didn't come, why do you think I would suddenly believe that anyone was going to raise a finger to help me now?"
Damn right you are my friend.

It threw me off how I had been playing a crazy violent fucker beating the shit out of MC's enemies and even beating the shit out of MC's imaginary friend, to then run with MC's tail between his legs in front of some tits.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
wait...others can see Ghost?but he is a figment of MCs imagination?does that mean MC has the power to create...entities?
MC created 3 figments, Ghost, Luna and some other dude.

Luna is his good side, the other dude is the bad side, and Ghost is a mystery.

Out of the 3, Ghost seems to be aware of thing happening around MC.

And no, no-one but MC can see them

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
MC created 3 figments, Ghost, Luna and some other dude.

Luna is his good side, the other dude is the bad side, and Ghost is a mystery.

Out of the 3, Ghost seems to be aware of thing happening around MC.

And no, no-one but MC can see them
ah, okay, now that makes more sense.
interesting, Ghost seems to be the most perceptive, or the most paranoid.
From what I'm gathering.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
He has 3 imaginary friends that represent 3 different personas of his fragmented psyche. At first he had only two, a "funny" dude that helped him to cope with levity and a female that represent human/angel care. When he was about to die he developed a third one that represents his anger and protects him with violence.

The two original personas were like "who the fuck is this new MOFO and where did he came from?".
UglyRigidBernesemountaindog-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: BTLD

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I disagree, Ghost is the one that said to listen to Raphael and Mom
Yeah he is either a strange one or he is a bag of deus ex machina. If I remember correctly he is the one that is like yeah lets burn them all but he then tells the MC that he is losing his shit and at that moment I opted to beat the shit out of him and go deeper into despair. Then he goes like lets listen to this two hot angels because they got tits.
tenor (43).gif Fucking Ghost. :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes