eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
But, the only lady in the banner we haven't been introduced to yet is the tattooed red head, otherwise it's Luna, Mom, and Raphael.
We've actually met her twice. She's Azel, or Azrael as the MC called her. The "Angel of Death". You can't see her tattoos, but I'm pretty sure, that's her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her hair look a bit more reddish in the banner, but that's probably just the lighting. She even has "reaper" tattoos.

*Edit: The one who delivered the MC to Kreon.

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but this is one of the first instances I can remember where the character that's being tortured and comes out of it alive and in any way sane was sent to hell/torture as a small child.
I guess the sane part is debatable.
If you opt to torture Kreos after escaping, the dude literally EATS his head.
Then after Inessa dies he starts a genocidal rampage, razes hell to the ground and now plans to take vengeance on god himself.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
OK so here's my issue with this game, there are 4 girls in the banner, I assume they're the LIs. One of them is a product of your mind, one of them is directly responsible for bringing you to hell and the other 2 act like it's no biggie that you were getting tortured in hell for centuries whilist they did nothing. What a great group :HideThePain:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
We've actually met her twice. She's Azel, or Azrael as the MC called her. The "Angel of Death". You can't see her tattoos, but I'm pretty sure, that's her.

Her hair look a bit more reddish in the banner, but that's probably just the lighting. She even has "reaper" tattoos.

*Edit: The one who delivered the MC to Kreon.
Oh I really hope that's not the case. (though looking at it, I do suspect you are correct)

If that *is* the case, and the banner is supposed to reflect the LIs in the game (keeping in mind the banner in many games evolve over the life of the game's development), then you're supposed to have sexy times in your own brain and with your mother and sisters, including the sister that delivered you to be tortured for the majority of your life.

If the developer is going to force us down that path I'm going to end up unfollowing this game, so I really hope another path opens.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Oh I really hope that's not the case. (though looking at it, I do suspect you are correct)

If that *is* the case, and the banner is supposed to reflect the LIs in the game (keeping in mind the banner in many games evolve over the life of the game's development), then you're supposed to have sexy times in your own brain and with your mother and sisters, including the sister that delivered you to be tortured for the majority of your life.

If the developer is going to force us down that path I'm going to end up unfollowing this game, so I really hope another path opens.
And by the way the MC acted during the last scene no matter if you choose to reject the hug or not he ends up acting like their lap dog. If during the next update he does not do something to put their asses in place, I'll be moving on. The sad truth being that not only will they be forced as LIs, they will be an important part of the story and most likely we will keep seeing them and acting all chummy around them. :sick:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

And by the way the MC acted during the last scene no matter if you choose to reject the hug or not he ends up acting like their lap dog. If during the next update he does not do something to put their asses in place, I'll be moving on. The sad truth being that not only will they be forced as LIs, they will be an important part of the story and most likely we will keep seeing them and acting all chummy around them. :sick:
Yeah, I always go for the romance path (if there's one available), but if the women on the banner are the LIs of this game, I really hope for a full blown revenge path.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Stubborn dev. It has 9 patrons, which means he earns 22 euros per month. That alone should tell you that something has been done wrong, when the game has been out for a year. Certain things do not please the players and here is one good example of that. If this is now "remade", then why the hell wasn't it redone properly. Why not sit down and think about what went wrong and what the players are complaining about. I personally don't at least remember what was different about the "old" version than this "new", but I know what was wrong with it and this one still had all that crap.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Is there a way to save Inessa... sorry if its a easy answer as havent gone to the end yet.. just wondering if i put a foot/choice wrong prior to her 'reveal'

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If those are the only Li of the game those 4 women from the banner

Then the only one i consider is that woman that we made up in our mind lol

The other 3 are the mc his family members and they did nothing to help the mc for god knows how long that he was tortured

Pretty messed up how the developer managed to make u dislike every Li in the game besides Inessa and she gone for good

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
If those are the only Li of the game those 4 women from the banner

Then the only one i consider is that woman that we made up in our mind lol

The other 3 are the mc his family members and they did nothing to help the mc for god knows how long that he was tortured
I'll still hold out for Jill Royce *cough* I mean Nyks lol

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Why add the options to go after her (bedroom scene at night) and bring her with MC then? If the character is 100% gone he may as well remove the choices as they are pointless.
Pointless? No, I'm pretty sure that the Developer put those choices there and developed that story just so the player would understand the depth of the MC's guilt/grief/anger. If you didn't care about the character you're not going to feel the need to avenge her.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Pointless? No, I'm pretty sure that the Developer put those choices there and developed that story just so the player would understand the depth of the MC's guilt/grief/anger. If you didn't care about the character you're not going to feel the need to avenge her.
The whole point of killing a character you like to make you feel sad is that, well, you liked that character. So narratively makes sense, sure it hurts, and I would love for Inessa to be alive/come-back, but if the story is well written around it (we don't know yet) then it would be good fuel for MC's motivation going onwards.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Choices are used for a reason, he could just add it as text if he wants to accomplish what you said, so yeah.. a choice with 0 impact is pointless.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes