michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Why add the options to go after her (bedroom scene at night) and bring her with MC then? If the character is 100% gone he may as well remove the choices as they are pointless.
My guess its for drama sake

Give the mc a reason for the revenge path idk

Still like u said its pretty weird to give those options with Inessa just to kill her off

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's so few variables, and those I do see look less like relationship points than important choice variables. One point earned when you just cut off Kreon's head instead of torture, and one when you offer to help Inessa. It's only use is to determines whether she kisses you or not when you offer to take her to heaven.

I do find it odd that there's no variable for accepting or blocking Mom's hug. One would think that choice would effect how she acts/reacts to the MC, but the fact it's not tracked likely explains v1900's comment about there being no difference in the following scene whether you hugged your mother or not.

Aug 2, 2018
its p good, hopefully the dev brings back inessa but if he doesnt so be it, my only schpeel is that i thought it was v1.0 i always thought it meant it was done, just got here so jw how many updates has he had so far and what is the devs upload rate?

Feb 17, 2022
So will we get a full-on evil/vengeance path in this game?

I thought this was going to be a redemption type of story but as of now everybody not named Inessa (who of fucking course gets killed off....) is a completely awful character that I would rather see burning and tortured in hell for all time while the MC is off wiping heaven from all of existence. I have my doubts as this MC as broken as he is will just keep taking it on the chin instead of being the vengeful power house entity he should be... Seems a lot of wasted potential but hopefully that will change in the upcoming updates at least I fucking hope so...

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Oh I really hope that's not the case. (though looking at it, I do suspect you are correct)

If that *is* the case, and the banner is supposed to reflect the LIs in the game (keeping in mind the banner in many games evolve over the life of the game's development), then you're supposed to have sexy times in your own brain and with your mother and sisters, including the sister that delivered you to be tortured for the majority of your life.

If the developer is going to force us down that path I'm going to end up unfollowing this game, so I really hope another path opens.
You mean a path where we kill them after torturing them for 100 years?

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
ohh lovely more "devs kill that, devs kill this" & "i will stop play, if devs dont bring back that or this" play the fucking game and shut up let devs think about story and what is their story behind killing her (or there is no story at all just canon for kill somthing and story to progress) maybe we will know where she is and what is the reason behing killing her i ask my self when i play who the fuck put her in hell if she is so good she need a better place then hole in hell... ok she tell as little about hell before demons come in the beginning of creation hell was nice and lovely place have nice environment until corrupted souls start to appear and hell as a pocket realm start to shift to worse place so she dont belong there tadaaaa end of story. maybe we will meet her in heaven we dont know where her soul is, maybe she will appear again in hell or maybe she is gone for good to much characters for devs to navigate each char story, maybe devs already have headache for to much angels to navigate as game updates we meet new angels, new charactrs, new models, renders and written story behind evey angel and here they bitching about killing hahahha

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Choices are used for a reason, he could just add it as text if he wants to accomplish what you said, so yeah.. a choice with 0 impact is pointless.
Personally I think it would've worked better if the dev actually showed the scenes of how Inessa took care of the MC throughout the years when he was being tortured. Dev could've made her his only companion during those years, keeping him company when he was alone and so on. That would've made her death much more impactful for the MC and the player because rn as it is he doesn't really know her, they had like 2 - 3 conversations and that's that. The player also barely had enough time to really get to know her.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Woah. Just found this gem and I am super impressed so far.
Holy hell it's good! (pun intended)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Linux version, got this error:

Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Serial number of failed request:  259
  Current serial number in output stream:  259
Was able to play other Ren'PY games, so unsure of what the real issue is. No Traceback.txt file to look at.
I got the same error with the newest version of the game. The is to resize game/gui/window_icon.png to a more reasonable size. I used The Gimp and scaled /3 and that works like a charm.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes