Apr 14, 2022
WAS SO CONFUSED WHEN I PLAYED VERSION 1.0 THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE A LOT OF CONTENT BUT IT WAS THE SAME AS V 0.3 AM I DRUNK OR WHAT? THERE WASN'T SHIT ADDED TO THIS UPDATE OR AM I TRIPPIN?

WhatsFunny

May 7, 2021
WAS SO CONFUSED WHEN I PLAYED VERSION 1.0 THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE A LOT OF CONTENT BUT IT WAS THE SAME AS V 0.3 AM I DRUNK OR WHAT? THERE WASN'T SHIT ADDED TO THIS UPDATE OR AM I TRIPPIN?
v0.3
-253 Remake renderings for chapter 1.
-Fixed the English Grammar
-351 new renderings for chapter 3.

Reactions: Pekmez

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Poor inessa lol. Maybe she makes a return. Anyway liking it a lot so far. Idk if its just me but the plot pacing seems to be sudden and fast. Like, not enough time is spent on character growth or explaining things? Just seems to jump around too much? Im not sure if I am wording it right. Its easy to understand the plot, its just it moves around to quickly. For example inessa says shes going to look for the keys to take the chains off the MC, then you click to get the next dialogue and shes there with the keys in her hand. Just like that. Lol

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
To me, I like the story a lot and good pacing imo. Not to long to bore you on one arc in a sense. I just wish there were more gameplay to it with outcomes but I not complaining. No spoilers but when you found out about your first friend, I was screaming at the screen also like wtf man, cant I do something. The hint in the dialouge is the only thing giving me hope and cant wait to see. White_Bear, you f***ed with my emotions :LOL: and seeing that, to me, this game is boss. It seems to be building up to something amazing I hope. So I cant wait to see what happens next. If possible and I just putting it out there, but adding some thicker women never a wrong thing :ROFLMAO: ;). But hey, everyone got they thing. The renders are beautiful and the women are very appealing to the eye.
Good luck with the game(y)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
we play.jpg

The reason to play .. and play . .and play.

we pla.jpg

Well, naw, I kind a have to believe you, dropping straight in my face like you do. Lovely as always, dear!
Nice seeing you again with a throbbing heart and a watering mouth.

w e pl.jpg

Phae! My ray of sunshine. How I wanted you to see me fly!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
When did Raphael turn into a female name?
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

(Checks the tags. No futa tag, thank God)

I repeat, when did Raphael become a woman's first name?
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who dear question the will of the Father who cast Mc down to hell for not being gifted
with the power of flight?
Only she who wants to join the penance in hell would do such
a hienous deed ... to doubt the righteuseness of the Word made Destiny from the Father.
This century, unisex names are the rage! Ever heard of Andrea?
A boy name used the world over.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Who dear question the will of the Father who cast Mc down to hell for not being gifted
with the power of flight?
Only she who wants to join the penance in hell would do such
a hienous deed ... to doubt the righteuseness of the Word made Destiny from the Father.

This century, unisex names are the rage! Ever heard of Andrea?
A boy name used the world over.
Oh boy...

Rafa_hurt.gif

Nah, don't think so. Andrea is a male name only in Italian culture. In the rest of the world, it a girl's name.

Raphael, Gabriel and Michael (the 3 archangels) are male names. Their female equivalents are Raphaela/ Raphaelle, Gabriela/Gabrielle, Michaela/Michelle.

Reactions: bruce555

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Oh boy...

View attachment 2006430

Nah, don't think so. Andrea is a male name only in Italian culture. In the rest of the world, it a girl's name.

Raphael, Gabriel and Michael (the 3 archangels) are male names. Their female equivalents are Raphaela/ Raphaelle, Gabriela/Gabrielle, Michaela/Michelle.
not sure about Gabriel. just cause i know a female Gabriel but as you can imagine its pronouned with a soft A. basically how you would say Gabriela without the a at the end.

but most people call her Gabby so theres that.

names in general are weird nowadays. i still remember that girl who named her kid "Hashtag".

Reactions: Salomon108

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
not sure about Gabriel. just cause i know a female Gabriel but as you can imagine its pronouned with a soft A. basically how you would say Gabriela without the a at the end.

but most people call her Gabby so theres that.

names in general are weird nowadays. i still remember that girl who named her kid "Hashtag".
That's why is should be spelled as Gabrielle, the double L indicating the pronunciation that you described.
In English, if you spell it as Gabriel the usual pronunciation sounds more or less like "gay-bree-al", which is a boy's name.

I'm Spanish, so I'm my language it's definitely Gabriel and Gabriela, just the same as in Portuguese.
I know for a fact that in French it's Gabriel and Gabrielle, exactly like in English.

Ah, weird names! A family in my country named their son Kevin Cosner (without T) after the famous actor :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Look-see

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
anything new?...was patron before....realy liked story it was dark and sad about "guy" left tortured in hell by his family, lost his only aly in hell, but later went forcefuly to way to forgive mother and sister or lose content of game....

well i guess that dev wanted go to incest way (no problem with that even would like that) but it was so much forced....would understand that he will want revenge and punish them (still could be incest focused)....but i could not force myself to forgive them like nothing happend....

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes