kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
to much for beta.... let me know if he will go down with tier i honestly dont think that he have even one patron so hight to publish for him...

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
This was REDONE ad they couldn't send the dialog through a simple google translate or something?
"his mood turns into a dark mood.
When he gets stronger enough" RIGHT in the synopsis
"I learned too many methods of torture methods (on which the methods of torture can method the torture that I am going to method and torture)"
I WAS going to mention the INCREDIBLE inconsistencies in Angel/Demon Heaven and Hell lore and how has been written over the last 6 MILLENIA completely different, but hey this is what's referred to as creative license, so that can slide, though it's difficult to adjust my knowledge of the character's history.

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
This was REDONE ad they couldn't send the dialog through a simple google translate or something?
"his mood turns into a dark mood.
When he gets stronger enough" RIGHT in the synopsis
"I learned too many methods of torture methods (on which the methods of torture can method the torture that I am going to method and torture)"
I WAS going to mention the INCREDIBLE inconsistencies in Angel/Demon Heaven and Hell lore and how has been written over the last 6 MILLENIA completely different, but hey this is what's referred to as creative license, so that can slide, though it's difficult to adjust my knowledge of the character's history.
i believe they already asked for a few proofreaders in the discord before so it will probably be fixed before final release.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
i believe they already asked for a few proofreaders in the discord before so it will probably be fixed before final release.
Oh every single SCENE requires correction, in more ways than I care to mention here.
And here I thought this WAS the final release.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Going beyond that, Holt SHIIT the story is INCREDIBLY convoluted!
A CHILD angel was banished to HELL (WHAT did he say a bad WORD, did he not SHARE his cookie, did he not want to take a NAP, or maybe he had a little TEMPER TANTRUM because MOM and DAD kept him UP too late>> do you SEE how fucking REDICULOUS that even sounds??) to be tortured for centuries with NO help from anyone at all, then we find out an ANGEL..has a MOTHER and a FATHER...you know YHWE, Jehovah, Yahweh, Omnipotent, omniscient...ALL SEEING god of creation of heaven and earth...couldn't...find him.
They know when he killed a Demon Lord, EVERYONE knew when he killed them ALL and caused chaos...yet NOBODY could find him for CENTURIES before??
OH and Raphael has to GO TO WORK??? A CENTURIES old ANGEL..has to go to WORK on a human planet...stocking shelves...cleaning toilets maybe??
"Oh make sure you are back for DINNER honey, I am making your FAVORITE!, Let me TUCK you in so you sleep soundly!!"
...sniff sniff..do you smell that?
...that smells like BULLSHIT!~

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Going beyond that, Holt SHIIT the story is INCREDIBLY convoluted!
A CHILD angel was banished to HELL (WHAT did he say a bad WORD, did he not SHARE his cookie, did he not want to take a NAP, or maybe he had a little TEMPER TANTRUM because MOM and DAD kept him UP too late>> do you SEE how fucking REDICULOUS that even sounds??) to be tortured for centuries with NO help from anyone at all, then we find out an ANGEL..has a MOTHER and a FATHER...you know YHWE, Jehovah, Yahweh, Omnipotent, omniscient...ALL SEEING god of creation of heaven and earth...couldn't...find him.
They know when he killed a Demon Lord, EVERYONE knew when he killed them ALL and caused chaos...yet NOBODY could find him for CENTURIES before??
OH and Raphael has to GO TO WORK??? A CENTURIES old ANGEL..has to go to WORK on a human planet...stocking shelves...cleaning toilets maybe??
"Oh make sure you are back for DINNER honey, I am making your FAVORITE!, Let me TUCK you in so you sleep soundly!!"
...sniff sniff..do you smell that?
...that smells like BULLSHIT!~
raphael is a nurse which you could have known if you played the game and payed attention. the mc was most likely banished for his powers to copy everyone elses powers which could make the mc a real problem in the world of angels should he go rogue after copying everyones powers. but the answer is simple. dont like it dont play it and leave the people who do like it play it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
raphael is a nurse which you could have known if you played the game and payed attention. the mc was most likely banished for his powers to copy everyone elses powers which could make the mc a real problem in the world of angels should he go rogue after copying everyones powers. but the answer is simple. dont like it dont play it and leave the people who do like it play it.
"I don't like anyone saying bad things about the VN so I'm gonna tell them that they shouldn't play it if they don't like it"
1st of all question.. how is anyone going to know if they could/will enjoy it if they don't play it?
maybe your or other comments are not reflecting the VN... how can anyone make an opinion without playing it????
2nd of all, that is his/her opinion, anyone is allowed to have an opinion, saying "don't play if you don't like" brings me back too #1 point...
3rd of all, how do you expect someone to grow if they only get "positive" feedback...

epic-facepalm.gif

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah I just finished this "almost complete VN"
Lol Oh THAT makes total sense then, don't bother to train or help a CHILD with their blossoming powers, NOPE that's TOO much WORK for the BE all and END all LORD of creation to handle after he tossed all of existence together in 6 whole days huh, so toss him down into an inescapable pit to be tortured for eternity...that's some GREAT parenting skills wouldn't you say?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Lol Oh THAT makes total sense then, don't bother to train or help a CHILD with their blossoming powers, NOPE that's TOO much WORK for the BE all and END all LORD of creation to handle after he tossed all of existence together in 6 whole days huh, so toss him down into an inescapable pit to be tortured for eternity...that's some GREAT parenting skills wouldn't you say?
well it worked after end :D

but seriously did u played new release? i am waiting fo that but i am little bit scared that we will be forced to forgive family members....it could be nice dark incest game where MC dominate his mother and sisters for abandoning him and leing torture for years....

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
"I don't like anyone saying bad things about the VN so I'm gonna tell them that they shouldn't play it if they don't like it"
1st of all question.. how is anyone going to know if they could/will enjoy it if they don't play it?
maybe your or other comments are not reflecting the VN... how can anyone make an opinion without playing it????
2nd of all, that is his/her opinion, anyone is allowed to have an opinion, saying "don't play if you don't like" brings me back too #1 point...
3rd of all, how do you expect someone to grow if they only get "positive" feedback...

View attachment 2199567
constructive critisism is far different than an attack on the game which clearly has not been played or not been played fully. with the amount they seem to dislike the game itself yeah dont play it if you dont like it applies. the only way all the items they pointed out are going to be fixed is to do a sylphine and start completely remaking the story. if you have seen how that turned out for sylphine yeah terrible idea. the commenter hated the story of a story driven game. its clearly not for them so leave the constructive critisism and move on to a game they do like would seem best.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019

View attachment 2199567
Well I just finished the huge adventure a moment ago, yeah right in the middle of a scene, well to be more accurate it might have been the beginning of one since he met someone he can't stand the smell of.
There are great things about this VN, that don't NEED to be tossed around, the many points I DID bring up are what could be altered or fixed, but come ON, the entire STORY needs a complete overhaul, even if it to dish out some exposition on how THESE angels aren't like the ones the entire planet are most likely aware of.
The language issue is painful to go through in most scenes, but even that doesn't compare to the story.
The renders are great, really good pictures to draw me into a story that wants to push me back out.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
it mimics real life in many ways. take nerds and jocks for example or bullied and bullies honestly the fact he is send to hell really does fit with problems irl aka i dont like you/your powers so i am going to kill you for it. (ww2). if he would have gotten the help it would not have been fitting to the story.

• Angry
Reactions: Simulacrum29

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
well it worked after end :D

but seriously did u played new release? i am waiting fo that but i am little bit scared that we will be forced to forgive family members....it could be nice dark incest game where MC dominate his mother and sisters for abandoning him and leing torture for years....
Dominates...his MOTHER..the one that sent ELDER angels scooting on back home along with the big bad DADDY enforcer with HIS tail between his legs...hhmm I don't know WHY I cant see that panning out well for the MC for some reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kokos94

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Dominates...his MOTHER..the one that sent ELDER angels scooting on back home along with the big bad DADDY enforcer with HIS tail between his legs...hhmm I don't know WHY I cant see that panning out well for the MC for some reason.
well did u forgot that he get power if he touch someone?....

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
constructive critisism is far different than an attack on the game which clearly has not been played or not been played fully. with the amount they seem to dislike the game itself yeah dont play it if you dont like it applies. the only way all the items they pointed out are going to be fixed is to do a sylphine and start completely remaking the story. if you have seen how that turned out for sylphine yeah terrible idea. the commenter hated the story of a story driven game. its clearly not for them so leave the constructive critisism and move on to a game they do like would seem best.
so because it's not worded something like
"amagad I so love your VN , can you has my babies?? it's a stroke of genius this VN!!!, I so wish you could have my babies!! but thiis part here doesn't make sense"
because it's not worded something like that , it's automatically not constructive?
I or anyone else doesn't need to tell the dev what to change, but they can bring to attention things that makes 0 sense.
Like that user did.
He brought to attention things that for him (and to be honest for myself as well) make 0 sense,
Also from what I understand from the comments so far it seems to be a case of bad story telling..

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes