NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Is the MC seriously ok with everything that happened to him in the past and what these characters did to him? And he essentially "forgave" all of them just like that? Considering how big of a badass he's supposed to be, he's the biggest pussy. It's actually infuriating to play this. These characters give you a bullshit explanation why they're a piece of shit and the MC is just like "Yea, I guess it's not their faul anyways". Like come on...

Well this game is clearly not for me after this update, just needed to get this of my chest.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is the MC seriously ok with everything that happened to him in the past and what these characters did to him? And he essentially "forgave" all of them just like that? Considering how big of a badass he's supposed to be, he's the biggest pussy. It's actually infuriating to play this. These characters give you a bullshit explanation why they're a piece of shit and the MC is just like "Yea, I guess it's not their faul anyways". Like come on...

Well this game is clearly not for me after this update, just needed to get this of my chest.
You're supposed to forgive momma Jill repeatedly with your penis.:WeSmart:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
TheFallingReloaded-Ch2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
There is very few games that managed to make me angry on this site but this is one of them. I hate every single Li, the only girl I liked died and now I hate the MC too because he acts like it's no big deal that he got completely fucked over by his family.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019

The STORY is what BTLD and I, with a couple more thrown in for color, have been talking about for the last couple days (scroll back to witness the marvel of our debate!)
The MC was tortured...for...CENTURIES, deep enough that he invented 3 more personalities that he outwardly TALKS to in front of living beings who are wondering WTF is wrong with this guy.

The MC literally decapitates a dude with his bare HANDS, and either uses that as a warning for other twits or outright EATS the thing...(I am guessing he hadn't been fed in a century or two so he might have been a little peckish)
The "Story" if you can call it such, is SOOO CONVOLUTED its PAINFUL to read sometimes, and NOT just because of the horrible broken English, but the motives, the drive, and the PLOT points are like living in a constant TORNADO!
See the MC was a CHILD that was thrown into a pit of ETERNAL torture, but his AMAZINGLY supportive...well, I think he is referred to as his FATHER or something, with less than supportive parenting skills??

Last time I checked in with the Christian mythology or cult...RELIGION, there is only one dude creating and controlling shiit, not an estranged wife and KIDS that he just cannot control lmao!

I would have busted out of that prison like a BAT out of HELL...well literally I suppose, ALL who sat back for those CENTURIES while I had my skin flayed on a daily basis would KNOW me since "I will strike down upon thee with GREAT vengeance and FURIOUS anger those who sat with APATHY at my plight, or attempted to poison and destroy me from my family. And they will KNOW my name is their NEW Lord when I lay my VENGEANCE upon them!!!"

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't think I've ever even heard of this one before. Why did it get remade if people seem to have rated it fairly well?
I'm with you on his one. Can anyone care to explain why this game is getting the "reloaded" treatment? Was there a plot thing they wanted to change that couldn't be done without a remake, or just small changes?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Well, that is sad. I followed the game since the first version dropped on this site. But after what I read on the last page the story turned bad, like really, really bad.
View attachment 2200750
LOL the word TURNED was tossed in there...like this WAS a great story to begin with...and now it's not BAHAHAHAHA!
One would have to HAVE a good beginning to have it end up a monstrocity...no, no NO this was a dumpster fire from the first uttered LINE lol!

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
So I'm guessing "Emma" is no longer his mother? Since every instance of that in the updated Chapter 1 that was changed with this release had "Mother" changed to Goddess or Emma.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Larry2000

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I'm with you on his one. Can anyone care to explain why this game is getting the "reloaded" treatment? Was there a plot thing they wanted to change that couldn't be done without a remake, or just small changes?
From my understanding, the Dev(s) wanted to beta test it so the language could be smoothed out...aaaaand that's the entire REASON lol!
Onme would THINK that they would have completely overhauled the STORY, but...well, I am guessing that wasn't their plan since they have no PROBLEMS with it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
White_Bear
Script seems busted.
In ch2.rpy, a lot of the negative choices actually give devil -= 1 instead of devil += 1
Doesn't matter for now as there aren't any checks for it yet, but this will very likely lead to bugs in the future.

Reactions: plaguyex

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
From my understanding, the Dev(s) wanted to beta test it so the language could be smoothed out...aaaaand that's the entire REASON lol!
Onme would THINK that they would have completely overhauled the STORY, but...well, I am guessing that wasn't their plan since they have no PROBLEMS with it?
Hmm, judging from some people's opinion on the story, I'd take it might need some tinkering with the story haha! But thanks a lot for the response. So the reloading is kind of not necessary and just fixed some quality of life stuff with the langugae. That's a bit of a bummer, but I appreciate the answer!

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
LOL the word TURNED was tossed in there...like this WAS a great story to begin with...and now it's not BAHAHAHAHA!
One would have to HAVE a good beginning to have it end up a monstrocity...no, no NO this was a dumpster fire from the first uttered LINE lol!
I mean the first version didn't talk about why he was banished to hell, at least as far as I remember. The English was less then stellar so maybe I missed it or i forgot it since then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So the premise was something newish and who says "no" to a good revange story. But it seems like it will never come to pass.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hmm, judging from some people's opinion on the story, I'd take it might need some tinkering with the story haha! But thanks a lot for the response. So the reloading is kind of not necessary and just fixed some quality of life stuff with the langugae. That's a bit of a bummer, but I appreciate the answer!
Oh there are a couple of us here that would LOOOVE to have a complete overhaul of the....uumm...well STORY if you want to call it that, and this reload could have easily facilitated that to a TRUE Reboot/Reform, I just don't think all that work is going to be overly productive for them...well THEY don't think it will.
You see, the projects I have supported n the PAST that went through a complete change in the story, TRIPLED their fan base and naturally their support BASED on that endeavor alone.
THOSE are really popular stories today that you no doubt would have heard about AND played directly.
BUT some Devs are too short-sighted to see the possibilities, and only care about NOW...Sad..but true.

Reactions: Grelk

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I mean the first version didn't talk about why he was banished to hell, at least as far as I remember. The English was less then stellar so maybe I missed it or i forgot it since then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So the premise was something newish and who says "no" to a good revange story. But it seems like it will never come to pass.
Yeah feel free to scroll on up I had a full rant about not being given a choice for vengeance at all lol, options are key, either play it as a forgiving simp, OR play it as the DEMON they forced you to become!

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes