MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
So, I was "mostly" right and there was some kind of outside interference that prevented his "family" to save him. (The whole prayer thingy is interesting)

The game is going the direction I thought it was going to go, and I kinda feel bad for the people here who thought it was going to be a full-on revenge story (at least for now it isn't)

Azel can choke a million dicks though.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
What the hell happened to this game? It's just getting worse and worse. First the dev kills off the best girl, then he has the MC forgiving the cunts who betrayed him (even when I keep picking the choices that give negative points), like he didn't have to spend centuries tortured in hell because of them and to finish it off, he sends the MC to (human) college... :WaitWhat:
And he's getting fucking scolded for skipping class! What even is this game anymore?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So gues the dev is ignoring the revenge path ?

Such a shame it could be a great game

But when u kill off a good LI and have a mother and sister that did jack shit to help the mc for centuries is absurd

And now the mc forgives them are u kidding me even on the negative /revenge path man what is the dev thinking

At least give the ones that are on the revenge path the choice to say go to hell with some of these women

But i gues thats too much work and hes favoring the good path and cant be botherd with the revenge path

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
In chapter 1 I thought the mc looked like a fucking badass, one of the best designs I've seen in a vn for a male mc. However this update completely changed how I see him...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If before he looked like a chad now i feel he looks like a kid that just left his room after passing one week locked up playing LOL

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
What just happened here, instead of having a dark story where we dominate the mother and sister, punishing them for what they did (or rather didn't do) You could have made a character that is dark, Mother who should be begging for forgiveness, sister the same. And what do we get, in chapter 1 we are some coke, we break everything, in chapter 3 we become a boy who forgives everything because it has to be.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
In chapter 1 I thought the mc looked like a fucking badass, one of the best designs I've seen in a vn for a male mc. However this update completely changed how I see him...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If before he looked like a chad now i feel he looks like a kid that just left his room after passing one week locked up playing LOL
kinda looks like a preasian oli london and then like a poor man's nero from dmc

• Haha
Reactions: Catherine♡

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
if the dev was trying to make the ''family'' more likable by puting all the blame on the father he fail miserable i cant care less about them, i mean fuck them fr, the game just wants you to continue the history like nothing happened at all and they did nothing bad. for me the dev have to change the history or this game is a no.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
What just happened here, instead of having a dark story where we dominate the mother and sister, punishing them for what they did (or rather didn't do) You could have made a character that is dark, Mother who should be begging for forgiveness, sister the same. And what do we get, in chapter 1 we are some coke, we break everything, in chapter 3 we become a boy who forgives everything because it has to be.
But there was a great explanation as to why he should forgive them! They couldn't hear his prayers, so... They thought he was having a great time I guess? As a pre-teen angel banished in hell... Because that totally makes sense, right? Right?
Oh, yeah and some bs excuse about the "balance" or whatever. I don't know anymore...

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
But there was a great explanation as to why he should forgive them! They couldn't hear his prayers, so... They thought he was having a great time I guess? As a pre-teen angel banished in hell... Because that totally makes sense, right? Right?
Oh, yeah and some bs excuse about the "balance" or whatever. I don't know anymore...
Damn, there was a chance here for a rational dark, dominant incest that would make sense. In other games it's always better to choose romance, because it's wrong to treat mother in a cruel way as she is loving, caring. ... Here was lost this chance for something great :(

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
It is the stupidest shit I have read in a while. As you said already, they knew he was in hell. Surely there are spas and theme parks to entertain the fallen, right?
Most definitely he was tenderly taken care by Big Bubba.
OIP.jpeg

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Damn, there was a chance here for a rational dark, dominant incest that would make sense. In other games it's always better to choose romance, because it's wrong to treat mother in a cruel way as she is loving, caring. ... Here was lost this chance for something great :(
Here the mother is manipulative, controlling and basically a bitch who just abandoned her son, but we have to like her because she's hot! Oh, and because she had to see a psychiatrist for some time... Poor gal! If only she was powerfull enough to save him! Oh, wait...

I'd honestly be ok even with a "fuck 'em" path, but nope. We have to like them.

Then of course you have the other cunt, the one who literally lead him to his centuries of torture acting like he was on vacation or something and making fun of his (lack of) knowledge about the human world! And the MC just takes the abuse, because they have tits or something.

I don't remember the last time I was so annoyed by a main character... The dude went from having a killing spree in hell, to being a spineless little bitch!

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i only care if there will be an harem tag or path ,and no ntr shit ,and to those who want revenge it seems that ignorim ppl take to a diferent path maybe there is still hope.......but that raph bubble butt.......:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and Grelk
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes