7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
constructive critisism is far different than an attack on the game which clearly has not been played or not been played fully. with the amount they seem to dislike the game itself yeah dont play it if you dont like it applies. the only way all the items they pointed out are going to be fixed is to do a sylphine and start completely remaking the story. if you have seen how that turned out for sylphine yeah terrible idea. the commenter hated the story of a story driven game. its clearly not for them so leave the constructive critisism and move on to a game they do like would seem best.
I mentioned in a reply just now how the RENDERS and pictures just draw me right in, and the STORY is...no there really isnt a cohesive story at all is there?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
well did u forgot that he get power if he touch someone?....
Aaaand you think that MOTHER "I can't TAKE yo shiit no MOE you abusive husband/ Dadday" has only one single solitary power that she would ALLOW to be copied like he is using X-Men's Rogue's natural ability at ALL then...Who happens to be the wife of DADDAY "I can deal with this fcking KID so lets torture him for eternity" father of the YEAR!

Last edited:
Reactions: BTLD

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
OH YEAH, and how does one go from a Prometheus-style regenerative ability that can regrow nails, skin, limbs, etc, get taken out by a house bomb in the first place...
He couldn't HEAL from that they said since THAT was MORE than the CENTURIES of torture he went through???
Ah daaamn there's that SMELL again..what IS it I wonder...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Aaaand you think that MOTHER "I can't TAKE yo shiit no MOE you abusive husband/ Dadday" has only one single solitary power that she would ALLOW to be copied like he is using X-Men's Rogue's natural ability at ALL then...Who happens to be the wife of DADDAY "I can deal with this fcking KID so lets torture him for eternity" father of the YEAR!
OH YEAH, and how does one go from a Prometheus-style regenerative ability that can regrow nails, skin, limbs, etc, get taken out by a house bomb in the first place...
He couldn't HEAL from that they said since THAT was MORE than the CENTURIES of torture he went through???
Ah daaamn there's that SMELL again..what IS it I wonder...
well he was tortured for years/decades if i remember right and after few days he control fire/ice/shadow...i definitely can see fast progress in him :D give him another week and bomb will be probably firecracker for him... what u smell idk but it could be warning signal of neurological problem.

• Angry
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
well he was tortured for years/decades if i remember right and after few days he control fire/ice/shadow...i definitely can see fast progress in him :D give him another week and bomb will be probably firecracker for him... what u smell idk but it could be warning signal of neurological problem.
Nope, that would be a steaming pile of BUUUUUULLSHIIIIT that you are smelling right there!
See, he ALREADY spent CENTURIES getting tortured as I said, AND hadn't come in contact with any being aside from a sword or knife to FLAY HIS SKIN with, when he was miraculously freed, THEN he was able to be all touchy-feely with the powers, so that's not some NEW revelation here at all!
After walking through the entire pits of HELL, wiping out every being with a fcking PULSE, he didnt end up with a few dozen MORE abilities taken from all these Lord Demons like the first idiot he decapitated by hand?
OH and he couldn't teleport OR conjure a portal from Hell, NOBODY could without risking DEATH...yet MCs shadow threw him into one with the EASE of breathing...can we say MORE continuity BUUUULLSHIIIIT?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kokos94
Sep 3, 2020
Nope, that would be a steaming pile of BUUUUUULLSHIIIIT that you are smelling right there!
See, he ALREADY spent CENTURIES getting tortured as I said, AND hadn't come in contact with any being aside from a sword or knife to FLAY HIS SKIN with, when he was miraculously freed, THEN he was able to be all touchy-feely with the powers, so that's not some NEW revelation here at all!
After walking through the entire pits of HELL, wiping out every being with a fcking PULSE, he didnt end up with a few dozen MORE abilities taken from all these Lord Demons like the first idiot he decapitated by hand?
OH and he couldn't teleport OR conjure a portal from Hell, NOBODY could without risking DEATH...yet MCs shadow threw him into one with the EASE of breathing...can we say MORE continuity BUUUULLSHIIIIT?
I can't believe it how long has it been and The Falling Reloaded release hasn't been leak yet

all I want to do is feel the loving Embrace of death

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
that's ... a bit much
A BIT much you say...with the dialog and story just as we have been...discussing, I wouldn't pay 10% of that, JUST for the renders, since the story...well come on, it's not a story at all, just a foreign dictionary thrown into a blender and tossed onto a window really...yup that's a pretty good analogy.

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
that's ... a bit much
I don't know why honestly, you would think that after almost two weeks of the game in beta the price would drop to the next levels, for me currently 40 dollars is unaffordable being from latam haha.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't know why honestly, you would think that after almost two weeks of the game in beta the price would drop to the next levels, for me currently 40 dollars is unaffordable being from latam haha.
that's what I was thinking when I was checking his/her patreon, that the other tiers should have gotten it by now, at least 1 lower.

Reactions: pablo.1297

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I don't think I've ever even heard of this one before. Why did it get remade if people seem to have rated it fairly well?

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
i see femdom tag so

any femdom in this game and character name, please?

or dominating personality female character name

White_Bear

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I don't think I've ever even heard of this one before. Why did it get remade if people seem to have rated it fairly well?
High ratings don't always mean the game is good enough for support. I can show you tons of games that are rated higher than Everest but hardly has support, and games that are rated as shit but have tons of support.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Too sad this game is not animated. If the developer could integrate an animator into his project, the game would gain much more popularity. But this is just my humble opinion! Au revoir!

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes