WhatsFunny

May 7, 2021
anything new?...was patron before....realy liked story it was dark and sad about "guy" left tortured in hell by his family, lost his only aly in hell, but later went forcefuly to way to forgive mother and sister or lose content of game....

well i guess that dev wanted go to incest way (no problem with that even would like that) but it was so much forced....would understand that he will want revenge and punish them (still could be incest focused)....but i could not force myself to forgive them like nothing happend....
No, nothing new just be patient.

Reactions: kokos94
Sep 3, 2020
That's why is should be spelled as Gabrielle, the double L indicating the pronunciation that you described.
In English, if you spell it as Gabriel the usual pronunciation sounds more or less like "gay-bree-al", which is a boy's name.

I'm Spanish, so I'm my language it's definitely Gabriel and Gabriela, just the same as in Portuguese.
I know for a fact that in French it's Gabriel and Gabrielle, exactly like in English.

Ah, weird names! A family in my country named their son Kevin Cosner (without T) after the famous actor :KEK:
apologies if this has been asked already but is there any update /news

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
apologies if this has been asked already but is there any update /news
There is a new dev log posted today but it's locked. Going by what the dev said a few days ago over at Discord, there is nothing relevant to announce, just the customary spoiler pics and saying he is working on it.

On another note, it appears that what most of us have been commenting on about the mother (and possibly the sisters) might be right. She is a cougar that does not give two shits about what happened to her son and is just happy she got her fuck toy back. I mean for fucks sake she gets wet watching the torture scars.
SPOILER_cp2-127.png
Now I do not have any proof of what I am about to say, but it appears to me that the dev has 1 or 2 alt accounts on his Discord. Based on the behavior of this accounts simping over the mother, giving theories about her and asking opinions. It smells a lot like marketing. I suspect that we are going to be stuck with her even if we do not like it.

Sep 3, 2020
There is a new dev log posted today but it's locked. Going by what the dev said a few days ago over at Discord, there is nothing relevant to announce, just the customary spoiler pics and saying he is working on it.

On another note, it appears that what most of us have been commenting on about the mother (and possibly the sisters) might be right. She is a cougar that does not give two shits about what happened to her son and is just happy she got her fuck toy back. I mean for fucks sake she gets wet watching the torture scars.
View attachment 2042154
Now I do not have any proof of what I am about to say, but it appears to me that the dev has 1 or 2 alt accounts on his Discord. Based on the behavior of this accounts simping over the mother, giving theories about her and asking opinions. It smells a lot like marketing. I suspect that we are going to be stuck with her even if we do not like it.
thank you brother for answering my question

Oct 17, 2020

View attachment 2042154
Eyyyy, thanks for the update!

But also, on another note.. MY GOD!! I reeaallyy hope we can tell the moms to go fuck herself tbh.. I don't want shit to do with them.. If I could choose, personally, I'd go for an all dark path/route tbh.. condemn 'em all n go down the revenge path in a way lol.. I just don't wanna have a whole mommy/son shite forced on me. Not that I have anything against it, I just don't wanna be forced down that road, ya know?

So far it looks like it might be the case, but my god I really hope not.

Like, leave me alone n let me get revenge n fuck em up. I just wanna beat they ass, not clap they cheeks:devilish:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Eyyyy, thanks for the update!

But also, on another note.. MY GOD!! I reeaallyy hope we can tell the moms to go fuck herself tbh.. I don't want shit to do with them.. If I could choose, personally, I'd go for an all dark path/route tbh.. condemn 'em all n go down the revenge path in a way lol.. I just don't wanna have a whole mommy/son shite forced on me. Not that I have anything against it, I just don't wanna be forced down that road, ya know?

So far it looks like it might be the case, but my god I really hope not.

Like, leave me alone n let me get revenge n fuck em up. I just wanna beat they ass, not clap they cheeks:devilish:
Fuck yeah, we need to bathe in the blood of those fuckers, sadly they are a big part of the story, so we are going to be their lap dog. :sick:

Oct 17, 2020
Fuck yeah, we need to bathe in the blood of those fuckers, sadly they are a big part of the story, so we are going to be their lap dog. :sick:
It seems like it so far yeh.. But even if that is the case, I hope that we could play almost like a double agent, in a way.. Pretend to be their loyal lil puppy, and after getting stronger n taking control of hell, we go for the jugular, ya know? When they least expect it we fuck em up n strip mommy dearest of her wings :LUL:
I mean, especially with us being the ruler of hell.. I mean ffs, we're supposed to be vindictive n vengeful, why tf else would we be the ruler of hell and the game be called The Fallen, ya know??:WeSmart:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: v1900 and eddie987

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
It seems like it so far yeh.. But even if that is the case, I hope that we could play almost like a double agent, in a way.. Pretend to be their loyal lil puppy, and after getting stronger n taking control of hell, we go for the jugular, ya know? When they least expect it we fuck em up n strip mommy dearest of her wings :LUL:
I mean, especially with us being the ruler of hell.. I mean ffs, we're supposed to be vindictive n vengeful, why tf else would we be the ruler of hell and the game be called The Fallen, ya know??:WeSmart:
There is talk about multiple endings over at Discord (supposedly the dev said something to that effect), so we still have some hope. :devilish:
I can taste the satisfaction of tearing her wings out.
1648750715-webnovel_pcimage_4320486627_1648750714793.jpg

Oct 17, 2020
There is talk about multiple endings over at Discord (supposedly the dev said something to that effect), so we still have some hope. :devilish:
I can taste the satisfaction of tearing her wings out.
View attachment 2043779
YESS!!! So glad there are more of us out there who wanna do the same :cool:

Just replayed it again too, and fuckk.. that woman annoys the absolute shit out of me..

The way the hoe just fucking straight up started whispering in my ear n shit.. Like, scuze you hoe? Tf you think you are? Like, what in the 7 realms of all fuck gave you the impression that you are allowed to 1- put your feet on me? 2- touch me? and 3- whisper shit in my ears?? ESPECIALLY after I fucking rejected yo nasty-incest-lovin-headass hug?:WaitWhat:
(again, nuffin against it in the VNs, but this bitch just... ooooohhh FUCK she grinds my gears:FacePalm:)

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Hmm...for a guy who was tortured for centuries, i expected a jaded badass avenger so terrifying those near him can't help but feel chills just from his rage and killing intent alone...instead not only he begged his tormentor, his dialogues afterward was also kinda cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900 and rKnight

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
has anyone heard from the dev? Like bruh the game ended on a cliff hanger and I been waiting and waiting for an update LOL!
I hope this game don't get abandoned because it's a good 1 I will say.

still waiting for an update..............................

Reactions: BagelzAndStuff
May 17, 2020
has anyone heard from the dev? Like bruh the game ended on a cliff hanger and I been waiting and waiting for an update LOL!

He is posting Renders from time to time on discord on next chapter so I don't think its abandoned and he posted a Development update 4 days ago I can't read since i am not a patreon

Oct 17, 2020

Tbh same here.. I REALLY like this game, so I'm with you in hoping and wishing it doesn't get abandoned.

If it does.. well.. WE RIDE AT DAWN:devilish:.. or.. maybe we riot at dawn??:unsure: I dunno yet.. guess we'll see lol:LOL:

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes