Oct 17, 2020
Duuuuude I fecking LOVE this game so far! The quality, the story so far, the characters.. this is dope tbh.. It's rare to find a game that has a story that really intrigues me and captivates me from the start, and this game certainly has lol.

I'm fecking PUMPED for the rest of the story.. Like, impatiently waiting for the next chapter kinda pumped..:D

Seems like I need to do some research on some angel names for my character though.. an angelic MC with my go to name of "Nate" doesn't really fit lol:ROFLMAO:

Oct 17, 2020
She is hiding from the MC, because she knows that the MC will beat the shit out of her the moment he sees her.
I hope he does.
View attachment 1957825
Saaaaameee.. I really just wanna beat the absolute shite outta her.. Like, who tf you think you are to come into my life n do shit like this.. bruhhh.. Let me live my loner-fuck-around-n-find-out life.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Saaaaameee.. I really just wanna beat the absolute shite outta her.. Like, who tf you think you are to come into my life n do shit like this.. bruhhh.. Let me live my loner-fuck-around-n-find-out life.
You get me bro. :cool:
I have to say that this is one of the few VNs in which I dislike all LIs, and in spite of it I really like the story of this VN and am counting the days for the next update, hoping that we can tell them to fuck off (wishful thinking).
tenor (21).gif Me after playing this VN watching the LIs passing by. :KEK:

Oct 17, 2020
I have to say that this is one of the few VNs in which I dislike all LIs, and in spite of it I really like the story of this VN and am counting the days for the next update, hoping that we can tell them to fuck off (wishful thinking).
View attachment 1959420 Me after playing this VN watching the LIs passing by. :KEK:
Bro same :LOL: Like.. I don't wanna be in a relationship with either of the characters thus far.. Especially not mommy.. (did you see the way she whispered in our ear?? Like, hello madam cougar, are thou not supposed to be a woman of the angelic variety and not the incestuous variety?:oops:) Like, no hate to the dev or anyone, obviously, bc I love this, but the current LIs are just.. meh.. I don't feel attached or intrigued by them yet.. Maybe something will happen in future updates that could change our minds, but we'll see lolol

But tbh, I fucking LOVE the story of this game, it's so damn good.. And it's so damn hard for me to find any good VNs that interest me and has an actual story and not an immediate "jump on mah dick" thing with no story or sense lmaoo..

I reeaallyy hope n wish we can end up the story in either one of two ways, alone, or with a separate LI.. Like, I think that'd be dope; give the people a choice of either going all out n alone, or ending up with an LI, ya know?:cool:

End up livin the rest of my fuck-around-n-find-out life happy n powerful without any of the current LIs

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Bro same :LOL: Like.. I don't wanna be in a relationship with either of the characters thus far.. Especially not mommy.. (did you see the way she whispered in our ear?? Like, hello madam cougar, are thou not supposed to be a woman of the angelic variety and not the incestuous variety?:oops:)
Yeah she is the one LI I get revolted by the most. As I said in one of my first posts, she is just happy to get her fuck toy back but would have done nothing to get him back. :cautious:

Oct 17, 2020
Yeah she is the one LI I get revolted by the most. As I said in one of my first posts, she is just happy to get her fuck toy back but would have done nothing to get him back. :cautious:
THIS!(y) Literally the EXACT thing I felt.. Like, bruh.. More than happy enough to have the MC suffer and get tortured in hell for centuries, but now that he's free, everyone is confused as to why we don't like 'em or hate 'em.. Like hello?? How about we chain you up n torture you for centuries n see how you feel after b/c no one you trusted did anything to try n help you?? Like, R U actually braindead??:rolleyes::cautious:

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I sincerely hope that dev introduces at least one single stranger lass as an LI, as in completely cut off from this whole angel-demon crap because i am never forgiving and trusting a single character mc already knows or aware of. Hell i'm willing to rule hell or whatever given i get to burn all these mofos in infinite sulfur.
I'm holding grudges in this one.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
View attachment 1959420 Me after playing this VN watching the LIs passing by. :KEK:
You don't lik.. I mean love Inessa!? This is heresy, absolute travesty!!! :WutFace:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I sincerely hope that dev introduces at least one single stranger lass as an LI, as in completely cut off from this whole angel-demon crap because i am never forgiving and trusting a single character mc already knows or aware of. Hell i'm willing to rule hell or whatever given i get to burn all these mofos in infinite sulfur.
I'm holding grudges in this one.
You dare to not like Inessa mortal? For this transgression alone I shall cast you to the deepest pit of hell.

Nov 11, 2021
A child of the divine, sentenced to Hell without so much as an explanation why. An adult confused, tormented and full of rage. With demons and angels alike hating him alike, I am pretty sure he's going to throttle Nyx until her eyeballs pop.

I do love our fallen angel resembling Dante via Devil May Cry. That his own imaginary characters are convinced he's gone crackers. Dear old Mom opts for a hug and you're damn right I kept her at arm's length.

I cannot wait to see the next chapter.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Well... She is dead, unless we get the necrophilia tag... View attachment 1961423
Someone posted that the dev said over at Discord that she ain't coming back.
I'm not on discord. But WTF!?!?:eek::eek::eek: Why? How? What!!? :mad: Only likable character in the game is dead for good?:WutFace::WutFace:
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is almost ruined.:(

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I'm not on discord. But WTF!?!?:eek::eek::eek: Why? How? What!!? :mad: Only likable character in the game is dead for good?:WutFace::WutFace:
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is almost ruined.:(
0001.PNG So, yeah, that happened. :cautious: Fuel for the fire?

The only reason I can think about, is that we will indeed get to fuck all of them up to avenge her. I just hope that as Lucid Lancer said, the dev adds another LI not related to any faction and we are not forced to take any of the filth that we have seen so far.

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
Noooo, I want the rest of the story!

It feels good to have a good fantasy story!

I was afraid of the way the MC talked at first, but then it was much better.

I'm really looking forward to the next part.
Especially to know the excuse of why nobody went to save the MC in hell and why they are in the humans.

Something tells me that there was an argument between the mother and father after the MC was sent to hell.

Anyway, can't wait for the rest of the story!

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
View attachment 1963504 So, yeah, that happened. :cautious: Fuel for the fire?

The only reason I can think about, is that we will indeed get to fuck all of them up to avenge her. I just hope that as Lucid Lancer said, the dev adds another LI not related to any faction and we are not forced to take any of the filth that we have seen so far.
Shit is bizarre
Anyway hope we get some LIs that we don't have thr urge to curve stomp into the core of the earth.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes