MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah he is either a strange one or he is a bag of deus ex machina. If I remember correctly he is the one that is like yeah lets burn them all but he then tells the MC that he is losing his shit and at that moment I opted to beat the shit out of him and go deeper into despair. Then he goes like lets listen to this two hot angels because they got tits.
View attachment 1945040 Fucking Ghost. :ROFLMAO:
From what I can recall.

Ghost touches MC, gives him white hair and his crazy powers, then all he does is go ...
He does the "shush" gesture and shows Nyks talking to Unity and Seer, so he has some awareness that MC doesn't have.
After MC goes apeshit, Luna and the other dude calm MC down, but he doesn't talk at all for like 3 months.
During that space of time Ghost starts talking (weird) and he goes on saying that he should go to hell or at least listen to Raphael and Mom or something like that.

So yeah, he weird.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
At first glance I thought this was the secret reloaded.. it's not. well looks good i will bookmark first . good luck

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
We don't know yet a lot of the circumstances behind MC's exile, but for the sake of funsies let me try and defend Mom.

-There is an "apparent" balance (hence why Heaven wants the MC to take care of Hell) so Mom interfering and going to Hell to rescue MC might throw everything out of balance and screw MC even further.
-There could be an interference around MC (before his escape) in general, that would explain why Heaven or Mom or whatever can't hear his prayers.
-And lets say (and this one is my personal favorite but I doubt the dev will do this) that in fact "everything" was written, and MC for some reason introduced free-will into the equation, that would be cool and would certainly explain why Mom didn't intervene at first (because she would have been incapable)
-There is also the possibility that MC was declared dead, and not exiled or missing.

The thing that makes me want to believe Mom and why I'm willing to defend her (for now) is that for whatever reason she is in the Human world, either self-imposed exile, or there is some plan behind her actions.

Oh and also, at the moment we haven't seen Angels travel to hell, only MC but its due to his copy-cat powers and black magic. Also "shadow" magic ball stuff that Nyx did. We see them fly to heaven, but maybe they are literally incapable of traveling to Hell by conventional means, just like maybe denizens of Hell can't travel to Heaven willy-nilly.
How about the angel of death she could have easily gone to hell since she the referee between heaven and hell in a way .

But yeah there is no way that none of them didn't know.or couldnt help... mc got put into hell as a punishment most likely since his wings even got taken away... the mom probally didn't agree and separate from God and went to earth with her daughter ... but yeah since.the while family.didnt know or did nothing I refuse to give them.second chances ... specially Nyx funny how she said we connected now by some.bond ... yeah good luck.with that she gets axe swiftly if possible

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I like it, but it's a bit concerning that, apart from your actions towards Inessa, the game doesn't seem to track any decisions made by the player. I hope this changes going forward.

Reactions: eddie987

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. /... / this is the prologue and the origin story .. it had to be here, but it is not the plot nor the story.
When in heaven and hell, everyone has to do their dues, MC included.
Think of boss baby and boss babe, they are all hella furious, snickery, bat shit crazy and can do a lotta harm.
MC did all that harm and got to be sent in the gulag to atone.
This is the perfect score in a place where mom and dad are 500 megaton hidrogen bombs who would kill you, but they would rather they do not detonate around you just to teach you the rules and what penance and just retribution means in this world.

Ghost is the fight back, the life preserver, the get you outta certain death radical solution
and just like the other bad duded cowering from ma, he just told MC to GTFO,
he cannot win a battle with ma so do not start one!

ah, okay, now that makes more sense.
interesting, Ghost seems to be the most perceptive, or the most paranoid.
From what I'm gathering.
I disagree, Ghost is the one that said to listen to Raphael and Mom
Yeah he is either a strange one or he is a bag of deus ex machina. If I remember correctly he is the one that is like yeah lets burn them all but he then tells the MC that he is losing his shit and at that moment I opted to beat the shit out of him and go deeper into despair. Then he goes like lets listen to this two hot angels because they got tits.
View attachment 1945040 Fucking Ghost. :ROFLMAO:
From what I can recall.

Ghost touches MC, gives him white hair and his crazy powers, then all he does is go ...
He does the "shush" gesture and shows Nyks talking to Unity and Seer, so he has some awareness that MC doesn't have.
After MC goes apeshit, Luna and the other dude calm MC down, but he doesn't talk at all for like 3 months.
During that space of time Ghost starts talking (weird) and he goes on saying that he should go to hell or at least listen to Raphael and Mom or something like that.

So yeah, he weird.
How about the angel of death she could have easily gone to hell since she the referee between heaven and hell in a way .

But yeah there is no way that none of them didn't know.or couldnt help... mc got put into hell as a punishment most likely since his wings even got taken away... the mom probally didn't agree and separate from God and went to earth with her daughter ... but yeah since.the while family.didnt know or did nothing I refuse to give them.second chances ... specially Nyx funny how she said we connected now by some.bond ... yeah good luck.with that she gets axe swiftly if possible
I like it, but it's a bit concerning that, apart from your actions towards Inessa, the game doesn't seem to track any decisions made by the player. I hope this changes going forward.
Ever heard of saving your beau from the depths of hell? Kratos needed a whole game over countless
landscapes and many realms, this game is just starting up. Have some patience.
Killing of the only likable person in this game is a bold move but I don't think it's gonna work. I have 0 interest in any of these other women. Also it seem to me we'll be forced to forgive the family and that's a dealbreaker for me.
This is at this point dante inferno kind a situation, MC is down there to atone, he did bad, he gotta pay.
MC turns out to be scorpio and fought his way out early, so mortal kumbat it is onwards.
FIGHT!

Reactions: michael1984

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
when i started playing i got slight ShadowHunters/Mortal instruments Vibes.. hope this continues

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
I hope what in future updates we can kill Nyks. I mean who likes her she's a bitch and normally i give characters a fair chance even if they are evil but she's like „oh I don't won't to die because of you so I fucking destroy your chance to be happy with the only good thing that happened after your endless torture and then be like it's for the best" Fuck I hate her

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
TYPO - Wake up Angle, instead of Angel... trust me i personally get this a lot lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Guess game of thrones and legion and dominion were not adult enough for you, eh?
Since his childhood, he is tortured in hell and finally he suffers from personality disorder
The personalities which is in his mind help him (you) to not go mad because of torture
He has tortured a lot since he was a kid so he become an insensitive person
he kills the demon that tortures him
Nice graphics, but how come an adult game without any initial sex scene..? In general too dark and too much of fantasy themes...
Let us not forget torturing angels was on in last lucifer season and also in many seasons of supernatural.
Those not adult enough 4 you either?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I like a lot things in this game but the story have a lot of plot holes or does not makes sense due to lack of explanation. This game can either be very good or extremely crappy depending on how the Dev explain:
  • Why MC is in hell
  • Nyx Group' Motivation
  • Angel's motivation & MC Family motivation
  • How they handle Innessa Death later
  • Whats path MC can pick. For now seems like the choice doesnt make much difference
KIV this for now

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
O.K. /... / this is the prologue and the origin story .. it had to be here, but it is not the plot nor the story.
When in heaven and hell, everyone has to do their dues, MC included.
Except it's not the prologue, it's three chapters worth. Maybe it's an origin story.

Maybe we're never going to be asked to interact with or at least not required to like any of the characters we've been introduced to so far and we'll start meeting the real characters we're going to be interacting with in the next chapter and there will be someone new that somehow gets through the MC's damage and starts them on the journey out of this grieving, guilty, angry haze.

But, the only lady in the banner we haven't been introduced to yet is the tattooed red head, otherwise it's Luna, Mom, and Raphael.

Normally for these sorts of games, the ladies in the banner are all the LI's. A figment of your own mind is one of your LIs. Nyks doesn't make it into the banner.
Ever heard of saving your beau from the depths of hell? Kratos needed a whole game over countless
landscapes and many realms, this game is just starting up. Have some patience.
Maybe it's just me, but this is one of the first instances I can remember where the character that's being tortured and comes out of it alive and in any way sane was sent to hell/torture as a small child. So not only has the MC spent the majority of his life, he spent his formative years, grew into manhood, being tortured by a demon. Kratos fell into the river styx as an adult.
This is at this point dante inferno kind a situation, MC is down there to atone, he did bad, he gotta pay.
MC turns out to be scorpio and fought his way out early, so mortal kumbat it is onwards.
He wasn't sent there to atone. He wasn't coming out, he was going to die there. But something changed his fate.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
NOOOOOOOOOOOO so this is what happens when Jill Royce loses her virginity.. she gets sent to hell lol

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes