Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1658686853432.png

Another angel. Hmmmm .... This one with wings .... Oooooooo ... The untortured one!

he meets a woman who shares almost the same faith with him
MC be going to town on her ... They be getting cotton candy and icecream for the rest of days!

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Inessa dying and not being able to save her still pains me

Well, at least the game isn't abandoned. I'm still looking forward the next chapter/release. Also, I appreciate how this remake has a lot better English than the previous release so that's a big plus.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017

Well, at least the game isn't abandoned. I'm still looking forward the next chapter/release. Also, I appreciate how this remake has a lot better English than the previous release so that's a big plus.
Man I hoped he had changed the fate of Inessa in the remake :(

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

I still hope we'll be able to bring her back. I just downloaded the reloaded version, so I don't know how much it's changed, but if I remember correctly at the end of the "original" version the MC met the Angel of Death, so she might have the power to bring her back.

Salomon108

Jun 11, 2017
Greatly love the story and the fact the mc is in a limbo between angels and demons it goes perfectly i hope he continue with the good writing with this type of games 99 % plot 1% sex

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
great glad it is not abandonned

Still gonna raise hell on the mc his family and his enemies for killing off inessa

My mc will go to hell and back for his payback if we still have that path to choose

Funny that his family didnt find the mc after so long but they only found him after he raised hell in hell

And then one half of his family wants him to go back to hell and the other half is acting like nothing happend to the mc and didnt even apologize for leaving him to die in hell

But yeah there better be some way to get Inessa back or imma become a demon of death in this game

And yeah Nyx is on my kill list for taking the mc away while he wanted to save Inessa

The mom and sister aint getting off freely either even with the remake it still the same bs with those 2 didnt do jack shit when the mc was in hell for centuries and still acting like it was no big deal

This game makes it impossible to go for a angel route caus the game makes u hate so many characters

Just makes u have no choice then go devil route and just wreck everyone

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You Bastard! lol....kidding mostly. Inessa was so cute and hopeful and you murdered her!:cry: Hopefully well get to see her again somehow.
Other than that I think this is pretty intriguing. I'll be watching this one.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay, someone give me any reason in this story that the MC isn't going forward with "burn it all to the ground and let the universe start over"

The one person who helped him, unasked, without gain, was Inessa. This was the MC's path back to humanity or any semblance of not being vengeance personified. Then the plot goes forward and the MC is lured away from the castle, and she dies as the demon's son attacks while you're away. Assumedly it was he that provided the fake invitation.

Then Nyx, who you explicitly asked if she could create a portal to the human world, portals you to the human world rather than letting you even try to rescue Inessa. Sure, Inessa might have been dead already but then the MC would have felt crushing guilt at having failed her without burning anger at Nyx's betrayal on top of it.

I have no idea how long an angel's childhood lasts, but assuming that it is less than a century, then the majority of the MC's life, that which formed him into the being he is when we enter the story, was daily torture by a demon.

"Maybe you'll be happy once you see her"

"Mother, you abandoned me to be tortured in hell for the majority of my life, as did every other member of my family or angel I was friends with. Why do you think that seeing any of you would make me happy?"

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Personally i dont see anyway how the mom or his sister or nyx can turn things around in a positive way

Even if by some miracle Inessa can come back ... there still way too much bad blood been made between Nyx and the mc his family

For me the only way this can end is in let the world burn

Definaly hope we can sever that so called bond the mc has with Nyx caus she gave zero fucks about the mc his feelings about Inessa and took him away

And yeah i know she did it to probally protect him but fuck that ..She should have let him at least atempt it

But even after all that she gave zero empathy and just disapeared saying oh ill keep u safe from the shadows ... yeah she better stay in the shadows caus if we get a option im slamming her face down hard in the ground like i did with that ghost character

That mom is the weirdest so far how she acts throughout the story so far is ridiculous

Raph the mc blond sister even tho i blame her as well for not saving the mc sooner when he was tortured ... she at least healed him up and helped him with that fight against the elders

But yeah i dont see any way for the dev to give it a positive spin with those characters

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
I still hope we'll be able to bring her back. I just downloaded the reloaded version, so I don't know how much it's changed, but if I remember correctly at the end of the "original" version the MC met the Angel of Death, so she might have the power to bring her back.
  1. WhiteBearToday at 5:34 PM
    I wouldn't be too hopeful if I were you. the response another gotten on discord

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Even if by some miracle Inessa can come back ... there still way too much bad blood been made between Nyx and the mc his family
Yep. After Inessa's death he appears to have killed every ruler of every kingdom, hence the need for MC's father to send him down to hell. What was Luna's warning before the choice to kill Zak? "He's tricking you. If you do this, your soul will contaminate even more. Remember you're an angel MC!"

So not only did he kill Zak, he killed all the other rulers, so the must include the only other one we met, Layla.

MC's soul is mighty contaminated now, so either the developer is going to have to come up with one hell of a redemption arc, or we burn it all to the ground.

It's an Adult VN that's supposed to have sexy scenes in it, and there's absolutely no one I would touch, even with someone else's dick, in the story.

I just took the "tell her" choice in the Nyks fight training, and we get confirmation "I was just a child when I was exiled here. The only thing I have learned over the centuries of being tortured was how to deal with pain." So confirmation that we can consider the majority of the MC's life was torture. Nyks response is also whack "I'm sorry... I didn't know that." like that's something they wouldn't tell her before binding her life to his? Nice, so no informed consent on Nyks's part either... Unity is also apparently a major jerk.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Well that settles it let the world burn path demon path is the only path if the dev keeps Inessa death
i as well was hoping for whitebear to bring her back. There's no hope for MC to have a light/Angel like path now. The Dev will have a hard time trying to make a path like this because of how he made the story so far.... that's if he want's a said path in the VN

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
  1. WhiteBearToday at 5:34 PM
    I wouldn't be too hopeful if I were you. the response another gotten on discord
I don't know what he said on discord, I don't use it, but if she's not coming back, why did he give her stats? Just to fuck with us?
I don't mind incest in general (it's not my kink, but it doesn't bother me), but I really hope this doesn't turn into another "the MC returns home to bang his family" game with a bit of heaven and hell lore...

Reactions: tothadam1998

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah the dev at this point needs to abandon making a light /angel path imo

The only character in the game that actually cared and helped the mc gets killed off for what ?

And then u still getting pushed to take the light path hell no

Just dont understand why the dev even kill off Inessa ... Keeping her alive would have at least gave the mc a chance to keep his sanity and maybe become a good angel

But She got killed and wont come back ... i mean come on the mc his only ray of light in his darkness all those years killed off there is no other way then becoming a demon of death against everyone in heaven and earth will be drenched in blood

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes