Kiionyx

Donor
Jul 12, 2020
Good game, but the MC is getting too soft. MAN him the fuck up. He shouldn't be forgiving of his family nor should he be listening to them. Also, the family doesn't seem like they feel bad about what happened to the mc. Last but not least why tf does the mc care about balance with all that he's gone through? He shouldn't care about anything at this point.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Dev should play My new family to understand how 'feeling sorry for someone you've done wrong to' works.

In that game MC's mom left him to stay with his dad which was like hell to him and never contacted MC for YEARS. I was angry too but the reason she gave and the way she behaved made me understand why she did it.

In this game MC's mom is acting like a shameless cougar who stripped naked in front of him just after he was out for days.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Dev should play My new family to understand how 'feeling sorry for someone you've done wrong to' works.

In that game MC's mom left him to stay with his dad which was like hell to him and never contacted MC for YEARS. I was angry too but the reason she gave and the way she behaved made me understand why she did it.

In this game MC's mom is acting like a shameful cougar who stripped naked in front of him just after he was out for days.
that is what pissing me off the most.

if this was a different type of situation I would be all over the bitch.

but she don't deserve shit because she acts like she don't care and that goes for his sisters too.

no remorse, no feeling sorry, no good explaination.

but explaination was BULLSHIT and if the writing was even good the mc should also say it's bullshit.

the mc mom just acting like a slut throwing herself on to the mc, getting nude in front of him which is shameful because she got no right to even be acting like that in her situation.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to realize that Zeus only tricked the human girls as a bull or a goose.
Zeus never had anything more than his looks and his thunder/status to conquer his peers.
Still, goddesses got around and did many a the nasty with many a the gods.
Goddesses are just as flimsy and powerful as any unstoppable force.
Goddesses are just looking for the next kick they wanna feel.
MC is a hot item in the shag a ton journey of their lives.
You should give in. Why wallow in the saddness?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: jhustrue

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a quick WT Mod for the game (got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices + some more game settings)

Jan. 27, 2024
Info: not at home most of the time the next days (accident in the family).
Therefore don't know when I can check the update.

Edit: did a quick check, the update is quite short (and only two not meaningful choices)
I therfore squeezed the Mod/port update in

Download Mod v6.0 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v6.0 (~390MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
TheFallingReloaded_01.jpg TheFallingReloaded_02.jpg TheFallingReloaded_03.jpg TheFallingReloaded_04.jpg TheFallingReloaded_05.jpg TheFallingReloaded_06.jpg

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Made a quick WT Mod for the game
(got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices + some more game settings)

Download Mod v2.0 (~5MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v2.0 (~203MB)
Pixeldrain -

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2203703 View attachment 2203704 View attachment 2203705
your work is greatly appreciated.
thank you.

Reactions: Aground9437

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Well, when you put it like that, it reminds me of our usual "horny creep returns home from college with the holly mission of molesting in their sleep and fucking all his female relatives" bullshit. Maybe the dev wants to make it another generic, lazy story about a wimp lusting after his mom, sisters, aunt, everything with a pussy, since it's worked wonders for devs like SCAMcstor OR he's just trolling us coz the game didn't get the financial support he expected. It would explain why the story went from promising to complete bullshit lol.
Yeah.....except the absolutely no sex part. Like its on f95 bro, it doesnt have to be a sex centric story, but this many females and almost nothing. Then you want me to believe he just falls inline with the people that were okay with him being in hell? For centuries.......being tortured.

Started off real strong, and getting real lame really fast. I don't NEED sex in these, but the writing has to at least make sense. Why are you even listening to any of the angels? Why is a figment of your imagination threatening you? How can someone who pretends to be a decent mother even come close to just shrugging off centuries of torture? Let me tell you from personal experience, theres no level of PTSD that makes you forgive that kind of bullshit. The whole family seems pretty cushy with life out of heaven while a demon king was doing who knows what for centuries to you. Centuries. The only one that really seems to care is more because she was lonely and not because a demon was taking you literally apart every single day for hundreds of years. One literally dropped you in hell and wonders why you arent happy to see her. The only people who think thats even close to being level are usually unbalanced women. Then moms just like "I know what fixes mind bending torture that would make anyone a monster..........therapy"

Like you gotta map this stuff out so it makes sense. I respect what you're trying to do, but you're introducing and moving through plot points like its the last few seasons of supernatural. Like you're in a rush. If you take your time, people will trust in the quality of the story or introduce a little banging here and there.

Mr.Keiv

Nov 30, 2017
tbh her excuse kind of sounds like a soldier who took part in a war crime and blamed it on her superior; "I was just doing as I was ordered, I had no choice but to kill those people". It may be true, but it's no less fucked up and she appears apathetic with only 2 lines acknowledging the fucked up thing she did to him as a child. She should feel a lot more remorse imo. It honestly just feels like she deflected responsibility.
Exactly, I agree with you, and to prove even further that what Azel said was BS remember when she said this:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are all dealt the had of father in this game, some heavyhanded, some lighthanded.
The fact of the matter is, MC was down there one eternity too much for his sibs
to stomach it.
This is the only reason he got out, because boredom is a staple for gods. They set things in motion.
Mom got bored of nothingness, hell got bored of no unrest, they went to earth,
but the novelty weared off pretty quick with all the BS anyone can do with little
remorse or reprieve even as a man, let alone a powerful being.

Reactions: operamini

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I just broke my rule *Download Completed only* But Let me Tell you I Loved The Story and the End of the chapter were Brilliant But some part felt Missing I mean When did he try to kill himself and how an Angel Would Do something Like That in the First place he said they don't die So,and I get where the idea of his power comes from Some other Game the son of All mighty soo I hope some explain about How angel Commit suicide Angel as we Known Beings of light So falling angel Is already Being of Fire meaning Can't Die and That also what The Demon said that The Mc Get's Healed and that something cool about the Angels and that's it

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Well at the time of MC being placed in hell,
yeah if she didn't fear the Father Then Why in earth would she throw her Own brother in Hell and later on say she's no cowerd
and Let's Say she Said Later on screw you father I am Done Why in earth Didn't she go To get her Brother and when she meet him she say it was her father Order ?!?! Doesn't make Much Logic but that's good For the game To Grow

Reactions: Mr.Keiv and acondo

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Still think this has to become a kinetic novel

Since only one set of options matter in this new update and thats being a good boy who goes to school :ROFLMAO:

Becaus the renegade options dont mean nothing anymore or are brushed off for the most part so why the dev is still giving us those options to choose is beyond me

Reactions: Grelk and acondo

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
In chapter 2 story is forced on us why the fuck an angel want to study human past seriously bro
U should not add this college theme,kept is like mystery kill demons planing for revenge observing powers killing mythic beings
Well it's just an opinion sorry if anyone find it offending

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Like I said a few posts back, I feel bad about the peeps who though that this game was going to be a full-on revenge story.

The MC was snatched as a "boy" and tortured, he even made 2 (and maybe 3 I don't know what Ghost is) imaginary friends, so he is more of a broken MC with the only purpose of "going back home". Then he got some hope with Inessa, Hell took her away from her, and broke down even more after destroying hell for a month (months?), being haunted by the memory of Inessa.

If anything, this is a very melancholic MC more than a vengeful one. I could be wrong though, I'm not the writer lmao.

I agree that the College stuff is a big ????? and Azel is the most unlikeable bitch there ever was, but I think the ending conversation with the other angel lady pretty much encapsulates MC's state right now.

I like Luna though.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Like I said a few posts back, I feel bad about the peeps who though that this game was going to be a full-on revenge story
I don't think there are a lot of peeps who wanted a full on revenge story, I know I wasn't among them
But having the MC going from "broken killer who killed everyone in sight" to "lil' bitch boy simp piece of shit who can't say anything to his family" ... well.. it's really bad story telling...

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes